Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC in my dream....
Octahedron Wrote:I do recall a dream last summer I had.

MC, Stewart and Janet and myself at an Expansions seminar in Michigan, in a dream.
Grrrr

Veronica wrote:
<<
Very interesting. Dont forget that dreams can be covered, so it could be something else. It sounds to me like they used you on astral level, but you managed to sabotaged them.
>>
I thought the same. I cannot let go of my Conscience in any State. And sabotaging wrong doers is pure joy :)

<<
MC, Stewart and Janet and myself at an Expansions seminar in Michigan, in a dream.
>>
No Holds barred, Hard Core, Hyperspace Tag team Match :D

iqhunk Wrote:<<
MC, Stewart and Janet and myself at an Expansions seminar in Michigan, in a dream.
>>
I was 100% in control of it :D.

iqhunk Wrote:<<
>>
icon_group3g

It is not good to have them in a dream.He is still into programming people,no matter what he says to the contrary.

The persons in a dream are aspects or alters of the dreamer,

I have not the details with me; but it was a good friendly dream about learning.

Not when they are in your dream.When they are in your dream,especially him,it means there is some funnny business going on with programming.

Hmmm.

But you was also in the dream , maybe for neutralizing any programming ?  Cool

I have to find the details. 

Maybe.I have had a lot of people have me in their dream as sabotaging something that was going to happen in it.What can I say,I always sabotage everything they do,these days
anyway.