Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The occult in music and movie industry
I finally got time around to reading the link. This wasn't what I was looking for all the time. I still couldn't find it, but I found bbc talking about it, calling it the "Devil's music". Basically this dissonance or these intervals were banned in prevalent music. The website I was looking for has very technical information on this type of music, but it's okay because I'm satisfied with BBC's brief explanation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4952646.stm

I have to tell you SI, I have been soooo interested in the Psuedoccultmedia site. I have searched for sites like this and I can never find them on my own. Its been about 5 days now and I am still analyzing this site.

I have been in the entertainment industry since I was 5 years old. I always wondered why I wasn't the one 'chosen' to be a media phenomenon, now I know why.

Thank You again.

Andrea Wrote:I have to tell you SI, I have been soooo interested in the Psuedoccultmedia site. I have searched for sites like this and I can never find them on my own. Its been about 5 days now and I am still analyzing this site.

I have been in the entertainment industry since I was 5 years old. I always wondered why I wasn't the one 'chosen' to be a media phenomenon, now I know why.

Thank You again.
You welcome. I'm curious. Can your work be found around the internet or youtube? Was this too long ago when things didn't go on the internet? I want to know more about what happened.

What area of the industry are you working in Andrea?

SilverInfinity Wrote:Pseudo-Occult Media
http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/

The Stepford Wives Conspiracy Theory
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthrea...1058308649
I was an avid reader of pseudoccultmedia from the start. But with the time it got boring. I think you cannot attribute every occurrence of a butterfly on a modelled picture with MK Ultra or Satanism.

I think reposting and relinking all these pictures does only help to reinforce programming. What could be said about people who complain about half naked miley cyrus photographs and relink the best and sharpest shots on their blogs?

You really do not have to expose anyone in the music industry. Most are visibly a bunch of talentless morons and they expose themselves. It is also not occult at all. Occult means "hidden". It is a term overused by so called christians who worship a human sacrifice and who are - supposedly - following the tenets of a book written a language and symbols that are more occult than any other thing I know.

The reason for me posting this here is, because I realized that the so called "good side" has become part of the machine serving merely to copy and paste "stuff", whether with good intention or not. They are promoting the business.

The good cop, bad cop machine is running well.

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

This has been my thought on the Stepford Wives etc. focus all along .It's simply another form of the very issue it claims to be  exposing. Of course some degree of investigating and exposure  is necessary to understand how it's done .That could be accomplished with just a few posts and pics. The constant directed attention into these matters does ,as you say ,serve to reinforce the programming.

Quote:The good cop, bad cop machine is running well.
 Well put.

GWSO.

i agree with your analysis too. i like making my own observations based on whats presented.

i started doing theatre and commercials long before youtube. i live in Ohio, you can only go so far here. but I made trips to NY, no luck. i gave up after my oldest was born (12 years ago). my husband is a composer, producer he is still hanging in there. i wanted to be the next Shirley Temple...oh well.

Andrea Wrote:GWSO.

i agree with your analysis too. i like making my own observations based on whats presented.

i started doing theatre and commercials long before youtube. i live in Ohio, you can only go so far here. but I made trips to NY, no luck. i gave up after my oldest was born (12 years ago). my husband is a composer, producer he is still hanging in there. i wanted to be the next Shirley Temple...oh well.

I think you can still take acting classes and perform part time at a small theater. I don't know. If that's really in your heart, devote some time to it.

But it can be the best that you're not up there. A lot of those actors asks "frairies" or muses for help before they perform, and also empty their bodies so they can channel the performance through. Shirley Temple undoubtingly does it too as some of her public posters are suspect that there's no way she's not involved in the background Hollywood culture of the occult to success.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-fhFk89Cs

Sometimes what you think is in your heart and the opportunity to get it, gets taken away. After sometime growing up, you might realize it is no longer a passion. God can be very mean to some times.

I use to love running a lot. Then God broke my shin splints. Now my dad is running a lot and he brags to me that his legs are in pain but he can still run.

I want to go to grad school and get good grades, but as my elementary teachers would tell you, I belonged in special aid classes. I worked more harder than other people. I even have problems socializing because of that. God made me with mental deficiencies so I can't reach that passion.

I thought I wanted to get into acting since I was a child, but I realized it must be something else that attracted me to it. I also use to be psychic before I suppressed my abilities, and I would show it off to entertain peope, but mostly to boast my self-esteem and cause people bewilderment. I realize it's not a healthy attitude to boast yourself. I took an acting intro class at my university, and it's basically the only class that I got an A+ in, and I realized it's too much work, and I'm neurotic because the way God made me, so I'm apathetic towards the arts now.

But your case is different since you persued it when you were younger. Now the question is whether it's legit or did your parents push you into it, and whether you are financially stable enough to persue it if that's what you want. I don't think you'll ever to be too old to go for it. You don't have to be a young hot snizzling girl. If your child is still very young, maybe wait patiently.

Or you can ask God that you trust if he's making it impossible that he has a reason and ask for some peace in your heart. I can't guarantee he'll answer, but he can give you a spiritual space of peace.

Thanks SI, you have a special way with words.

SilverInfinity Wrote:I finally got time around to reading the link. This wasn't what I was looking for all the time. I still couldn't find it, but I found bbc talking about it, calling it the "Devil's music". Basically this dissonance or these intervals were banned in prevalent music. The website I was looking for has very technical information on this type of music, but it's okay because I'm satisfied with BBC's brief explanation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4952646.stm

Does this help? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “A-Ok” Hand sign: Sign of the Occult Music Industry? Breaking News 0 1,611 12-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Breaking News