Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's in a name?
WHAT'S IN A NAME?

We all have "interesting" things in our names, and they are not an accident, so let's sample these:

jaNEt DIaNE MOurgLia SWeRDlow = DEMON and SWINDLER (CHARLATAN). WE ALL CHOOSE TO ACTIVATE OR NOT.

STEwART AlaN sweRDlow = SATAN and RETARD - NO FURTHER COMMENTS NECESSARY.

DavID VAughan ICKe = DIVA and DICK - A BIT SURPRISING?

It's 2011, people have to come out, including them.

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/advanced.html

OK, perhaps a follow-up here is necessary, and it turned out longer than expected!

I’m just pointing things out, and I guess everyone can change their name and activation at any time.

This planet sometimes has a satanic tendency, and if you are demonic and satanic it makes sense that you have nothing else to do all day than to indulge in death, fear and tragedy. After all, that’s what makes you tick, no matter what side you think you’re on.

Yes, horrible things happen, but look at that percentage of the totality and you get a different picture. Where is your focus really?

As for Stewart it is obvious he doesn’t teach half of what he really knows and twists it around to hook people up to their business. And anyone who teaches about mind control and programming is kind of likely to practice it themselves, at least on this planet.

Of course he also tells people to stay away from other things he does himself, such as NLP and hypnosis.

I suggest you study everything you can around NLP and hypnosis etc. not least to be able to spot any attempts against you in those areas. That is a more proper way of approaching it instead of telling people to stay away from it as if it doesn’t or shouldn’t exist.

And don’t take his health tips to heart too much. Steam distilled water is not supposed to be taken from a machine, but from the Earth itself. I hear people have their bodies leached of minerals etc. from drinking it. And how about “organic” food? I hear animals suffer from getting fed and treated that way. The sweetness of buffalo meat for example comes from having them eating corn, of which they would die if they continued doing so for too long. Meanwhile their stomach is in constant uproar. Have a great steak!

Your alarms should really go off every time someone tells you to do or not to do something, at least to analyze it and not just do or forget about it.

Talk with everyone. Learn everything. From all angles.

There is a reason people who try to control have difficult times now, and it’s not just the Illuminati who have problems in that area.

As for Janet, everyone is “consciously aware of their Oversoul”, or they wouldn’t exist. Don’t make it sound like that is something special when it’s not, and you’re most welcome to contact mine (me)!

And don’t make any KBA beings larger than life. No one can really step on you anyway. Don’t channel and scan them. Channel and scan yourself. Maybe a part of who and what you are is a KBA as well anyway!

(I know, I’m guilty of some "do’s" and Ã¢â‚¬Å“don’ts” here but I think you get the picture, and my own indulgement is occasional and temporary in nature.)

Good info. :)

LOL...Great stuff.

An anagram of David Icke = "Kid Advice"

(Not kidding me LOL.)

Stewart A swerdlow

Wet warlords sweat...

Dripping in it I bet....

Janet mourglia swerdlow

Iron jawed stale lugworm

Anagram.com