Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chakra Balancing
I think Octahedron is saying that because Drunvalo Melchizedek is disinformation.

I think Octahedron is saying that because Drunvalo Melchizedek is disinformation.

The majority of what you hear will be misinformation if you are viewing from that angle.  The purpose of me participating in forums is to aid in the stimulating of the mind to seek truth, your own unique truth.  That is all.  Now that that is established, what are some of your thoughts regarding these energy centers and their evolution or advancement?

The majority of what you hear will be misinformation if you are viewing from that angle.  The purpose of me participating in forums is to aid in the stimulating of the mind to seek truth, your own unique truth.  That is all.  Now that that is established, what are some of your thoughts regarding these energy centers and their evolution or advancement?

Most individuals do not believe we even have Chakras. Most have been taught even the basics of chakras wrong.

Most individuals do not believe we even have Chakras. Most have been taught even the basics of chakras wrong.

Most if not all chakra balancing information are incorrect. I was foolish to have messed with them: new age chakra balancing, hindu chakra wheels, wiccan chakra balancing, and even the balancing that some people on here believe.

I would say it's better to not taint the chakras at all, but improve yourself. Whatever energy system exists in you will follow form. In the end, you should use your sense of direction, discipline, willpower, and faith.

The details found in books on the Chakras  are very limited.
Balancing chakras is one thing,getting to know what they do in greater detail,the ability to harness and integrate these energies into one's every day life goes way beyond what  any one has written about that I have come across.
For those interested,investigate the core of the chakra and ask  further  how the energy can be harnessed  for your own well being and  for the good of all..
Good luck