Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Deprogramming a TRAP ????
Is IT ?

I now seem to think that my deprogramming over the last year and releasing negative experiences f so many lives was only to create a space and trigger my Monarch programmming. :(

Until then i had never seen Monarchs on my pineal or in the spiritual chord that runs to Oversoul. And whenevr i connect to Oversoul i see the Monarch on the pineal and even in the Lion  Frequency !!!!:shock:

Its so verrry scary. and i know that many of Stewarts deprogramming techniques are criticised and suspected by most members here - which only adds to my dilemna.

Help Please ?

Venus,
You had a previous post on 'Lion Frequency and Monarch Hubris'
A few tips were placed there to lend a helping hand to you uncovering things.
Hope you are able to revisit the post.
Best wishes.

I don't think it is a trap but one can become trapped in one's mind in the efforts to deprogram. It's the way the programming is designed -- to never find one's way out.

Venusdeindia -- don't negate what you have already accomplished. The Monarch wasn't always a program and programming symbol.

IMO venusindia it is a trap . The only way out is UP....  to Higher Self .

Mercy Now Wrote:IMO venusindia it is a trap . The only way out is UP....  to Higher Self .

Agreed, if you don't release the crap UP ...to Higher Self (Oversoul/High Self)

Not agreed, if you don't do your homework to identify and to catch the crap, which can be done with deprogamming forework.

Well,considering the fact that it is FACT,that Stewart is not 100% squeaky clean,what do all of you think about deprogramming then?I have a simple saying,Once a programmer,
Always a programmer.I have always said,you do not need to deprogram.I said that for a reason.It means that you do not need the deprogramming techniques that he teaches.You can do it another way.A way that is pure and you don't have to worry about whether it's a trap,or whether there are hidden motives behind it.He has never been able to deprogram.
Polly,have you been able to deprogram,after all this time?
No.He never taught people how to connect to a higher level.
Why.Because he can't do it himself.Because there is nothing spiritual about him.He teaches people to deprogram so that,especially the high level people can get rid of some of their old programming,and make way for new programming to be installed.I posted all the deprogrammign techniques on my website,and then I erased the figure 8 technique,where
one uses the colors of the reptilian chakra system on ones body.Swerdlow did say that it was going to "open up a can of worms" so to speak.He was right and I couldn't have people flipping out on me.Go into the Lion freq.And I mean into it,through the dot.Walk through.The next time you have this problem.After you go through,take a violet scissor and visualize that you are cutting it vertically and horizontally and that you remove it from your pineal,and throw the 4 pieces into a violet flame to be burned.Stop using the merger in the way you have been using it.

MC Wrote:..No.He never taught people how to connect to a higher level.
Why.Because he can't do it himself.Because there is nothing spiritual about him.He teaches people to deprogram so that,especially the high level people can get rid of some of their old programming,and make way for new programming to be installed....
It's not so simple as it is written here. He really does teach people to connect to higher levels; SS is not 100% spiritually perfect does not mean he is not able to or does not teach spiritual things.

The statement of old/new programming sometimes is true, and sometimes it is not true. Sometimes it is needed to take a step backwards to move 2 steps forward. It depends on to much other things to be more specific about this (bloodline, DNA, country, culture, technology, programs etc.)

[user=73]MC[/user] wrote:
Quote:...on my website,and then I erased the figure 8 technique,where
one uses the colors of the reptilian chakra system on ones body.Swerdlow did say that it was going to "open up a can of worms" so to speak.He was right and I couldn't have people flipping out on me.Go into the Lion freq.And I mean into it,through the dot.Walk through.The next time you have this problem.After you go through,take a violet scissor and visualize that you are cutting it vertically and horizontally and that you remove it from your pineal,and throw the 4 pieces into a violet flame to be burned.Stop using the merger in the way you have been using it.

Yes, in my case, very often true in case of lion freq. The violet solutions are more personalized by me. i.e. violet sword, flushes, violet/gold. 

The 8 technique is still not used by me.

About using merger:

It's like "know when to use it, know when not to use it"; It's like sailing. Do it when the wind comes from the right direction and the water is calm and safe to go forward.

I agree with all of you, and it comes down to the individual, Venusdeindia if you do not feel better in anyway from these techniques, then why do them? I have also said a million times, why would you begin on the pineal? That is one step away from the crown, so if your base, sacral, solar, heart and throat chakras are not in line, please ask yourself, how can I manifest vertical energy to my higher self/oversoul if the first 5 chakras are out of whack?

Deprogramming gives the impression that is releases you from your prison, but it always seems to take everyone on a new level of ‘programming’, from one jail to another pursued by confusion.

Well put AJ.

MC, Nope, not fully deprogrammed and not fully integrated, but yep, the extensive deprogramming work I did was extremely useful to me in the long term sense. No regrets!

The template must be slowly changed so new programming cannot be installed.

I thank Stewart for being so honest in what he said back in early 2002 concerning high level slaves contacting him. Most people would not be.