Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Pendant
I found this site and it sells crystal pendants with the crystals inside. I am thinking of buying one of the octahedron pendants, and I like the malachite in dodechahedron.

I am wondering what you think of these. And I wonder how the geometrical forms work with the crystal. Will they stay cleansed and energized?

Here is the link:

http://www.lotuslazuli.com/solids4.htm

Edit:

I thought I posted this in the general discussion thread. Sorry.

Cool site. I'd be interested to hear what others think about these too.

I found one with a fluorite octahedron inside a cuboctahedron. I wonder what the properties the cuboctahedron have.

Quote:I found this site and it sells crystal pendants with the crystals inside.
I meant to write that I found crystal pendants with crystals inside various geometrical shapes, including octahedron, tetrahedron, dodechahedron and other I am not so familiar with.

I ordered selenite from a different vendor earlier today, it does not need cleansing and is supposed to be good for clearing away destructive energies and shielding. Also communicating with higher realms.

I am also thinking about Cyanite, it does not need cleansing either, and was said to be good for intuition and meditation.

Let us know how they work out for you, Headspace.

Will do:)

Btw,

I found an australian site whith handmade necklaces, I think they are absolutely beautiful. Simple, but they appeal to me.

They also seem familiar in some way, I think.

AmberMoon Designs

Headspace,

IMO that kyanite blade necklace on the Amber Moon Site is excellent for you. FWIW:)

I noticed that one too, and I love it. But she makes customs and I sent her a mail with a design:) Including both Kyanite and Selenite.

Perhaps I should go with the Kyanite, although the custom was a great idea I still want the one with Kyanite:)
Ii thought about making my own Selenite pendant, I might do that:)

Either way kyanite and selenite are excellent choices but especially kyanite. I love selenite too . It is somewhat fragile and must be handled with care.