Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Govt. Cancer Hoax..

The above is a documentary of how a doctor has been getting great results with his cancer treatment for decades and the government is trying to supress him by dragging him to court via FDA over and over again. He has so many success stories and he has patented his treatment but he is stopped at every turn by the FDA.

They have put him on trial, tried to stop him from using his treatment, tried to imprison him, raided him several times and took all his patient records so they couldn't be treated. Yet his patients keep telling of their success stories. He has helped many but does not use the traditional chemo or radiation. His medication is non toxic yet it works. In all the trials no one has proven his treatment is harmful in any way.

The government managed to steal and override his patents because they see the success. They are also discrediting him at every turn. He cannot get government grants so he relies on private donations for his research and legal fees.

His treatment could hurt big pharmas big time because the current chemo and radiations are billion $ businesses. Then there are the Oncologists. Sad stuff.

The media sides with the FDA and government so word of this, Dr.Burzynski, is not getting out enough.

A former friend of mine went through a clinical trial at NIH Bethesda AND they totally botched the protocol, changed the formula and did not even invite Dr. Burzynski to oversee or be involved in any way.

She had a glioblastoma (a death sentence, this was '92 and he has had great success treating brain tumors/cancers w/his antineoplastins. SO, short story, she was killed... literally.

About a year later, a book was published w/alternative treatments and my friend Ingrid's story was included, how they purposely sabotaged the treatment and had the evidence to back it up. I just wrote Ingrid's husband to get the name of the book.

I remember back in the early nineties Good Morning America used to do followups on Dr Burzynski, having on former patients w/their testimony and the Dr himself.

I haven't watched the documentary because I've been aware of his work for many years, but I understand that you can watch it free for a few more days when it will then be available only for sale. I'm sure it's a great expose!!

The book is "The Burzynski Breakthrough" by Thomas Elias

THANKS Sifter... The documentary also mentions the intentionally botched protocol done by the National Cancer Institue NCI.. They purposely changed the protocol and when Dr. B found out he kept notifying them it would not work the way they were doing it. They continued anyway so it appears they were just trying to discredit Dr. B. The NCI later published data that Dr. B's treatment did not work. They then proceeded to underhandedly steal his patents and the courts allowed it.

Dr. B has truly fround the cure and treatment for most cancers and those in power are suppressing it. They are also guilty of hurting people in their clinical studies who may have survived had they been given the correct protocol. In addition they are preventing current cancer patients from using the treatment that is working.