Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fluoride In The Water - a Sinister Way to Dumb Us Down?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo0OX_CThy4

Fluoride In The Water - a Sinister Way to Dumb Us Down?

They also want to put lithium in water that people drink.

Here is a girl giving her opinion on the pros and cons of them adding Lithium to the water supply.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgPSDAQpVk[/video]

It all boils down to the NWO tool Aldous Huxley who was a member of the Fabian Society. Also George Orwell which was his pen name and since his real birth name is Eric Arthur Blair was also member of the Fabian Society but quit after acquiring insider knowledge of the plan of the NWO.

Aldous Huxley experimented with drugs around 1955 using LSD and is a strong advocate of big Pharma medicating people via drugs against their will.

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” Aldous Huxley

Is your last paragraph above an actual quote by Alduous Huxley? If so, how in the hell did you deduce that it means he's a proponent???? He's merely postulating (at that time) what was to come and the affects it would bring. It, in no way even suggests that he's an advocate..... geeesh!

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”  Aldous Huxley

As far as I know the above quote is what he said probably at the Fabian Society amongst his famous peers.

He also wrote Brave New World usually this is required reading in the public education system. I read this when I was in high school. Pretty depressing book from the mind of Aldous Huxley and is an extremely bizarre world he creates for the reader a world about a drug controlled society of drones following a caste like system of the Alphas , Betas, Gammas, Deltas, and Epsilons all controlled by 10 benevolent world dictators (NWO), the director of departments the handlers(Illuminati Thousand Points of Light) and big Pharma manufactures a drug called soma which the people are told that they must take without no choice in the matter since it's purpose is to make them function like mindless drones and perform their duties in service to the 10 controlling dictators without question or dissent. The alphas are the superior in intellect and physically strong while the lower caste the epsilons are bunch of moron worker drones the so called peons. The caste of every newborn is determined around birth via extreme and bizarre conditioning methods that determines the caste for that newborn and for that matter for the rest of its life span.  His story of brave new world is like them the NWO attempting to control us via fluoride in our water and next adding lithium to our water to control us like in brave new world (NWO). Isn't this how the theroy goes of the NWO wanting to divide the world into 10 regions and each controlled by 10 ruling dictators. And that we all have to follow a caste system eventually while being dumbed down via Fluoride, Lithium and god knows what else is already in the water and the food we eat.

The word Pharmacological pops up twice in his quote. Even in his book although fiction or is it like George Orwell book 1984 was fiction or was he trying to warn us about something of what he learned in the Fabian Society of future plans of the NWO. You are entitled to your opinions as well as I am to mine.

I not here to argue with you Sifter I was expressing my opinion. Your opinion has been noted by me for future reference.

u need flouride. only in trace amounts, as in w/ mouthwash & toothpaste. u don't guzzle 8 gallons. u apply it in nano amounts, the same way with vitamins, minerals, and medicines.

fluoride atoms replace dental atoms u've lost, which is anytime u eat.

when u're out o breath, do u feed compressed liquid oxygen into your lung tissue?

just use the flouride. or don't use it. it doesn't care. it doesn't need u. u need it