Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin A. Ross, M.D. -- MPD/DID
I sure will, Polly!
Oh, btw, I was watching a Swerdlow vid yesterday - he was mentioning some of the government projects they used. One is called "project Greenstar". I need to find out some info on this one. He says that this one is being used currently and that this particular project has to do with "staged alein invasion", etc.

My husband has been showing evidence of this programming. Do you have any info on this one? Thanks!
Tesh

Tesh, the only person I know or know of who has revealed information specifically about "Greenstar" programming is Stewart. It is covered in his book, "13 Cubed," I think, and also in his DVD's on Mind Control, Programming and Deprogramming. Thee are lots of people who have this programming.

There used to be a series on this type of programming at this forum but it was asked by the author to be removed some time ago. There is still mention of Greenstar in various places in this forum. You can do a search. If you need help with that, ask Richard, the admin. Also, you can search Expansions Q & A archives via other search engines for mention of Greenstar programming. Use something like -- "Expansions + Q & A + Greenstar programming." They don't have their search engine up and running yet. There is lots of info in those archives about programming, not only the Greenstar type.

It is all about the fake alien invasion the Illuminati have in process in order to scare the masses into accepting them (The Illuminati) as their saviors.

Thanks Polly!  I wonder why it was asked to be removed?

Tesh, I would say confidential reasons and leave it at that.

of course. Hey, do you know of Stephanie Relfe? she is the woman that put "The Mars Records" on the internet..