Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin A. Ross, M.D. -- MPD/DID
after rereading/watching the Ritual & sexuality DVD/guide I found more about the holy grail: Mary Magdalene and the Rosslyn chapel (see also: the daVinci Code)

Esp. how alters and demons are working together with sexual energy.

Another one: 

"Colin A. Ross " = Co Lyn a Ross = a Rosslyn co(worker) near Rosslin Castle of the Sinclair family.

see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosslyn_Chapel

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Polly[/color]].....
One more quote which is very interesting:

"Deprogramming Without Deprogramming:  The best way to deprogram a person who has been a victim of systemic mind control carried out by a destructive cult is not to do any deprogramming.  The programmers, if they exist in external reality, failed to incorporate two variables into their calculations: the creation of a dissociative-disorders field and the healing power of a therapeutic relationship.  I do not refer to myself as a deprogrammer, because it makes the therapist sound like an artificial-intelligence expert, which to me has mechanistic and inhuman connotations."

He based his therapeutic model on addressing the underlying psychology of the programming and advised against becoming too caught up the client's inner world.  He does encourage the use of guided imagery in his work. 

Yes, I read it;

He means deprogramming to be ignored with help of another person ?  If, that does not exclude self-deprogramming.

Octahedron, I'm very sorry for taking so long to respond.  See, the way deprogramming was presented to us via Stewart was as a mechanical endeavor of going into the mind and dismantling the matrix bit by bit, much the way it was installed.  Finding the parts and the programming attached, and merging and releasing them using hyperspace techniques is his main methodology.  Ross does not work this way.  He finds the cognitive errors behind the programming and doesn't really address the mechanics of the programming at all.  He does not think it is important or useful to any great extent.  He does have the persosn map out their system, though, so they know what they are dealing with in the internal world.  When the cognitive error is properly addressed, whatever programming is attached to it dissolves.  Two very different approaches.

If a person can find their own cognitive errors and correct them, thereby truly dissolving the attached programming, all the more power to them, but after all of these years of my own searching I think most people need someone skilled in helping them to do this.  There is nothing like opening up to another, trusted and skilled person who is empowered to bring this about which is in direct opposition to the command to never tell, never reveal the programming.

Polly, thanks.

Yes; I see there are different approaches.

The value of C. Ross is, he mentions and uncovers Satanism as a good example how the mind is been fragmented and he explains for a part how it works/can be healed.

He mentions the self-awareness/cognitive ability of the client AND/OR the "coach/helper/friend". But I think this does not always covers up 100% of the problems and there are risks to be expected with this (because of bad surprise and implants, hidden hypnotic links etc). Let's say I see the cognitivity ability as an extra facility of deprogramming scope.

Important things with methods from Swerdlow, Atlantean Magic, Runes etc. is the integrated information about the conspiracies in general and the high technology of modern mind-control, genetic manipulated food and the hyperspace symbols which are really the core of cosmic causal powers.

The Swerdlows also are open to the high spiritual way of Mysticsm (Oversoul, Christ energies, cosmic energies). Mysticism is not to be underestimated in deprogramming awareness.

With this forum I would add a third powerful method:

Sharing experiences, developing tools with others and adding knowledge about mind-control and deprogramming esp. with the awareness of hyperspace theory and mind-control technology.

Octahedron,

Good thoughts from you.

Having many different approaches available is important.

Ross' most recent book is: "Spirit Power:  The Foundation of a New Science," which I have not read.

From Amazon:

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
Spirit Power Drawings lays the foundation of a new science. According to Colin A. Ross, M.D. this new science is a marriage of science, religion and psychiatry. It is an ancient way of knowing that has been lost by modern industrial man. Industrial man has "lost touch" with nature, the senses have been closed up and two profound dissociations or disconnections have emerged.
According to his philosophy, spirit is a general property of matter. He calls this energy, Spirit Power. His new science is based on a form of knowledge that is deeper, more ancient, more sensual, intuitive, and more rooted in the natural world.
The experiential foundation of the new science is communicated through text and drawings. The drawings communicate a vision of human life and the natural world that Dr. Ross has explored in poetry, fiction and essays. Out of this vision comes an understanding of mind, body, the natural world, and the human spirit.

About the Author
Colin Ross was born in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada on July 14, 1950. He received his M.D. degree from the University of Alberta in 1981 and completed his psychiatry training at the University of Manitoba in 1985. From 1985 to 1991 he was a full-time academic psychiatrist at St. Boniface Hospital in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. In 1991 he moved to Dallas, where he has been running a hospital-based Trauma Program ever since.

http://www.amazon.com/Spirit-Power-Drawi...024&sr=8-4

Thank you,

It seems Colin Ross has detected the energies and connections of cosmic universal spectra; and thus able to find hyperspace, oversoul and angelic energies.

Interesting is what he would  find with them in relation to his experiences in practice..

I may have to read this latest book, Octahedron.  I recently found that two people I have spoken to in the mental health field have read his books. 

To backtrack a bit, and I am reiterating this for myself, if a person has a memory of some traumatic event and that memory is causing distress and dysfunction, and if the negative energy of it is resolved and dissolved via addressing it in a useful way, even if the memory cannot be proven or is not actually factually true, that memory is experienced as true in the subconscious and can be treated as a true memory.

this topic-subject is related to the one about "deprogramming is a trap ?"

I do remember Brice Taylor in case about her spiritual way without deprogramming;

Maybe Colin Ross can get new ideas from the Medieval mystics or so.

Trying to undo programming will set-off all sorts of traps.  It's the way it is designed. 

I really don't know what Colin is doing right now.  Teaching, writing?

I don't know of any sure-fire measurement or method to ascertain if someone is fully deprogrammed.  A lot of time and effort has gone into making it permanent.  Different people have used different methods to undo the programming with varying degrees of success.  I don't like to discount any of them or throw the baby out with the bathwater.  Didn't Cathy O'Brien (or Mark Philips) recently state she (Cathy) is fully deprogrammed?  How does she know that for sure?  The subconscious mind is vast and we, humans, can so easily deceive ourselves.

I know a young mainstream therapist in training, working in a mainstream facility, who told me she knew military people who said they had been programmed (she found it hard to believe) and was shocked when I told her non-military people have been programmed as well.

Thanks for rejuvenating this thread, Octahedron.  I put a lot of time into my study of Colin's material last year.  Funny, earlier today and before reading your post, I moved the books I have of his to another room.  They were piled on the floor with other books and I had not looked at them in some time.

Actually, it is possible to remove all programming, demonic attachments and everything associated with them almost instataneously but then that state has be held and there can be no falling back.