Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stewart is WRONG !
Stewart is WRONG !
he shows on his website , ( when you click the art section and upon that  then click the diamond ) shows the diamond as the god shape architype .
this diamond shape is not the all knowing symbol .
the diamond is the symbol of the prison life we have .
as explained by Credo Mutwa ( I quote said ) "life is like a diamond"

we have six points of connection to our physical existance
IF WE ARE THE PRISONER .

1 sight
2 hearing
3 touch
4 smell
5 taste
6 feelings

these basic forms of physical existance is what the Illuminate use to control the masses .
in shape it forms a diamond .

it is a prison ! NOT a freedom architype as shown by stewart who is , in  all his form , creating self help books etc that people become  interested in , they then go back to him time and time again and the  self help trap is complete , thus they never break free from the NEED of  self help books .

His book is false , it has created what is known to me as
Negative block command inputs .

What do I mean ?
never you mind thats my book .

and im still creating it .

[Image: cool.gif]

the pyramid is the Illuminates mind control upgraded version .

the pyramid has 5 points of connection .

1 touch
2 taste
3 hearing
4 sight
5 smell

they are points of connection that make the architype shape of existance depending what existance one has .

they connect just like our senses .
hence
if it looks like sh*t you might not go up to it and smell it , but if it smells like sh*t you aint gonna taste it
this is the 5 sense mind control that the system creates in individuals  however the six sided diamond is what happens as folk wake up to this  fact .
the illuminate mind control pyramid allows people to be controlled because they do not use their feelings .
half of the worlds troubles would just fade away in an instant if those in certain jobs used their feelings .

because most of the time , people avoid them , they avoid what they feel because it would play on their conciounce .
war
bankers
bla bla bla

all are psychopathic people because they are unable to grasp what others  feel and how their actions affect other people because they dont have  feelings for others .
which is why the illuminate use the pyramid mind control on the world ,  it allows them to kill millions whilst holding others in a prison not to  protest against it .
hence the 5 sense 5 points of connection pyramid is what ( VUALLAR )  creates the robots . because a person with out feelings is just that , a  robot .

it is also why the 5 , pyramid , pentagram shapes are used in satanic  /rituals because it is robotic , a form of ecistance with out soul .

puting a pyramid inside a diamond is the ultimate prison !

it means
the 6 pointed diamond can also be changed in shape to give a greater existance but that shape so far stays with me .

it has 9 points of connection and is created from the diamond using the diamond upon it self .

no more clues thats all .

I got the above info from Theeden sig she posted on her sign up page. Im not sure at all if Theeden is the poster named Soon.........

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=152081

Following and reading the link will get you to the above info... page 6 of the thread...

I will finish reading the entire thread tomorrow.. its late here...

I would not confront theeden as they might not be Soon from that page.. But i just wanted to point out that info....

nite...

Theeden is purplepebble on Icke's forum. Soon is Sebastian.

Nice... Thanks

The post today on expsions is like they are talking about themselves.. which they are.... unholy trinity...part 9

I notice metal guru ip jumps from south korea then near bristol london

I know its routes but this is kinda weird..

You have to study sacred geometry will.

a pyramid is merely a tetrahedron. when used in visualizaton it represents one half of duality. male or female depending on if the point is forward or you have a flat edge. point symbolizing male, flat edge symbolizing female.

two tetrahedrons coming together would symbolize the male and female components coming together in unity for balance. as for an octahedron i would assume it represents unity or God, two becoming one.

octaheron is sometimes called the holon of balance as well, to protect you from negative energy or polarity.

also the pentagram only represents satan if it is upside down.

if it is not, meaning or use will depend on colour. for example in baby blue would symbolize christ consciosuness. pentagram is also used as a protection in rituals but again some use blood and different coloured candles for this.