Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Philosophers Stone
There is free eBook being posted all over the internet called the Book of Aquarius by an anonymous author who has warned people not to try to figure out who he is and if they know who he is to keep it to themselves. The author in the book is making the claim that he knows how to make the philosophers stone. Their are various phases in making this thing using a very common ingredient that most people discard everyday. When initial using this main ingredient in going through the alchemical process and it reaches a certain stage it becomes a while solid or stone like substance and at the more advanced stage it becomes a red stone which is more powerful and can transmute metals into gold since gold is the highest level of perfection in the class of metals. He explains that the philosophers stone is a very highly concentrated container of a life force which is the key to extending ones life boost psychic ability and this this thing can perform all kinds of miracles your use of this philosophers stone is only limited by your own imagination.
I have read the book and in my opinion this unknown author has a very deep understanding of occult knowledge or the hidden natural science of understanding how nature works.
I can understand his reluctance of not wanting to have his whereabouts revealed to people. An alchemist life is very secluded, lonely and keeps the things he does with his time very secret from prying neighbors due to unforeseen dangers to himself and loved ones. He illustrates the dangers of an alchemist of using the occult or natures hidden laws which are not really secret since it is in your face everyday of changing metal into gold using unnatural ways. Well anyway the alchemist converted most of his plain metal into gold using his philosophers stone. So when he proceeded to sell his gold to a merchant of which the merchant examined the gold and was terribly trouble or perplexed and ask our secret alchemist where did you find this gold and understand sir I am no novice of metals and know that this gold was made unnaturally. The Alchemist had that Oh sh*t look on his face and knew his life was in deep do do since this was during the dark ages of the inquisition. All he could do is walk away from his gold and get the hell out of doge before he is captured by the inquisition crowd before they accuse him of practicing the work of the devil burn him like a witch.

The Authors also provides many examples of how gold is made in the earth. Under the right conditions silver will turn into gold. But once silver is taken out of the earth the process stops. He also gives examples of science bombarding lead with high energy and turning it into gold. The ideal of having the philosophers stone is to speed up the accelerate the progress of nature in regard to one development. He says the process of one dying over and over by passing back and forth through the astral is the same purification process of nature but it is slow in terms of our development that is the way the One set this thing up and he says all levels and dimensional realms follow these same laws of the One source of all since they are immutable laws.

I can not vouch for the reality of the philosophers stone since I would have to make one which takes according to the author 3 years or less if you can optimize the conditions according to natures way of doing things then it would take less time. But once you make one you can mass produce them in days using your first philosophers stone by fermenting the others ones. Since the philosophers stone is very high concentration of the life force or chi as it is called the authors says you can keep increasing it potency by going through the alchemical process of purifying this thing even more to remove more impurities which makes this thing more potent and powerfull in being nothing but the purest life force possible. This sounds very similar to orgonite or orgone but the philosophers stone sounds like orgone on steroids or that it contains an extremely high concentration of the life force energy.

He has also set up a forum for people to discuss about their progress in making the philosophers stone. And according to him people are already on the ball to make their very own philosophers stone.

Of course if you make this you probably want to be very secret about it since we live in very dangerous times your neighbors might think you are running a meth lab and call the authorities on you. Like anything involving chemical process you want to be careful since the author warns about certain things such as poisonous and nasty smelling smoke that will happen during the long going process in making the philosophers stone.

http://www.bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org/

Sounds interesting but if he doesn't want people to know who he is why would he register the site in his name?

Good point Richard maybe he had someone setup the forum in his behalf. Our maybe someone can ask him on the forum about the same question you are asking if he has covered his tracks and left no digital trails and is completely safe from people discovering his whereabouts and his identity. If you read his book in the  forward section he pretty much starts out pleading with people to not even attempt to discover who he is.

http://www.bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org/forum/

He goes under the Name Author in red as the administrator.

That's possible the website is registered in someone else's name but it leaves a trail to find him. He could have easily had that info blocked from public view.

Registrant Name David Forsythe
Registrant Organization:Forgotten Books AG
Registrant Street1:237 Middleton Rd
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Glenside
Registrant State/Province:Wellington
Registrant Postal Code:6037
Registrant Country:NZ
Registrant Phone:+1.2017938448

A quote from his book of pleading to his readers not attempt to discover who he is:

Please do not try to find out who I (the author) am. Please do not help anyone else find out who I am. I'm giving this book out freely, at great risk to myself, so please appreciate that and don't put me in danger. If you think you know who I am, don't try to contact me about it or ever mention it. Don't talk about me with other people over telephone or email. So I guess he has also taken the necessary steps as well concerning not leaving an internet trail if he wishes to be invisible  to not even be traced by the NSA's best surveillance and tracking equipment.

I remember reading about the German Alchemist and Occult Magician Frans Bardon of how he warned his closest friend to keep their relationship secret. But his friend violated that promise and Frans Bardon and his friend was captured by the NAZI's who tortured Bardon and his friend and demanded that he teach them his occult magic. But his friend gave into the pain and cast a spell of sort on his torturer who was paralyzed but the other NAZI occultist reversed the spell and instantly killed his friend. They continually tortured Frans Bardon but he refused to teach them his occult secrets.

I am probably going to ask him this question if I decide to ask him as yet I am not a member of his forum and have to sign up but will probably be reading it for the time being or maybe somebody else already asked that question of if he is posting on the forum has he taken all the security precautions that would be recommended by those who know how to not to leave any digital trails that is the so called experts on certain forums on the very subject of internet anonymity.

Gold is created in Stars, during a very brief period of their evolution, and that is why there is so little of it.

There are no solid gold asteroids in space, and no chunk of solid urea is going to change lead into it- that's just silly.

However, if you can accept that the whole silly thing was made up to delude the greedy and distract the stupid, and that the lead is You (sh*t) and the gold is a new, spiritual You (human) then yes, urine can help tremendously- it's anti-inflammatory, anti-biotic, and may well have been the first Medicine. It was the first eye drops (M-urine) after all!

From the poems cited in the book, calling the main ingredient "the vilest thing on earth" at a time when Urine was used as medicine, and was certainly NOT the "vilest" thing is dumb. The vilest thing, "cast into the gutters daily" is quite obviously sh*t, which, if you eat a vegetarian diet, Turns Gold- get it? become a vegan and your sh*t won't stink! lol

mystery solved in 300 less pages.

Thanks for your posts & the link, Sovereign !icon_2thumbs

The Philosopher Stone is about making elements smaller on the atomic levels making them more digestible.

Regarding the Gold it's about 'dilluting' it to smaller nano particles. And Faraday was the one who made the process known.

It's believed as the Gold is an excellent conducter of electricity that the body will apsorb gold nano - particles and promote health and mental abilities by inducing natural body electromagnetic forces.

Also, ORME promoted by sir Laurence Gardner, now deceased, is fake and errored.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nature, says Florus, is one, and if any man strays away from her guidance, he mars his labour.

[...] In changing the base metals into gold and silver by the projection of the Stone, it follows (by an accelerated process) the method of nature, and therefore is natural.

[...] The fact is that, in producing gold, the Art of Alchemy does not pretend to imitate in the whole work of Nature.
 It does not create metals, or even develop them out of the metallic first substance; it only takes up the unfinished handiwork of Nature (i.e., the imperfect metals), and completes it (transmutes metals into gold).

The New Pearl of Great Price, by Peter Bonus, 1338 AD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the authors comment on the subject:
I should say a few words about ORMUS (also called ORMEs or White Power Gold), which many people are describing and marketing as the Philosophers' Stone, and I have been asked many times if I am talking about the same thing. ORMUS is a method to obtain very small particles of charged metals. This is not the Stone,  and  it  is  not  alchemy  (it  is  not  imitating  Nature.)  There  may  well  be  health  benefits  to ingesting ORMUS, but the claim made that ORMUS is the Stone is a little silly, it's like calling a chicken a cow. A chicken is not a cow, it doesn't look like a cow, and it doesn't act like a cow. ORMUS is not made like the Stone, it doesn't look like the Stone, it doesn't act like the Stone... it's not the Stone. There is no reason whatsoever for anyone to believe that ORMUS is the same as the Stone, other than this is what they have previously been told, and if what I am saying here applies to you then you need to consider what you believe, who you are listening to, and whether you should continue to base your beliefs on the opinions of others presented with no evidence to support their claims.

It is very easy to tell if a procedure is true or not, you just ask yourself the following questions: (1) Do I understand how it works? (2) Do I understand why it  works?  (3)  Does  it  follow  the  cycles  and  laws  of Nature?  If  the  answer  is  "yes"  to  all  these  questions,  then  you're  on  to  something.  Nature  is  the "Grandmaster" of alchemy, and the true teacher, so it is Nature to whom you must look to if you intend to
base your beliefs on truths. My words in this book will mean nothing to you unless you can sacrifice a little bit of ego and look to Nature to see what is true and what is false. Nature has nothing to learn from us, but we have so much to learn from Nature; to accept this enables us to listen to what Nature has to say, which is all around us, and Nature is never wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sariel I know you are a very hard skeptic nothing wrong with that is that this author has studied many different alchemical text and have ran across many different opinions from many different people on what they think the philosophers stone is. Most have said it is spiritual concept while the author says the philosopher stone is a real physical item that can can be created by alchemical means that can have a quickening affect on the physical as well as spiritual by emanations of the life force or what is know in occult and mystery school circles as the great work as opposed to dying and being reborn over and over to be purified by nature slow process of dying and being reborn that is by design of the one but the christians misinterpret  the born again saying of  it being born again or saved and they believe that there is only one life. Nature doesn't do it just one time it occurs in cycles over and over until their is perfection and purity in the whole of the all that is. Many of the text in the new testament is mostly derivatives of mystery school writing such as the reference to the pearl of great price which is speaking of the philosophers stone. Francis Bacon founded many of the mystery schools to teach this knowledge to the initiates. He was commissioned by King George to write the king James version of the new testament and told him to astound the people. They were various writers that at the time were working on parts of the new testament for King Georges new bible but he was commissioned by the king to put the other previous authors works together and make it work all together in the style of a Shakespearean type of play by putting the final touches on it to by presented to people by the king. Francis Bacon embed a lot of saying in the new testament such as the hermetic references in the lords prayer mainly. But the thing he did in the original copy of the first printing of the King James new testament version is to put markers for his initiates to find the secret message he wanted them to know by marking the first part of the Text with a capital "A" and ending text with a small "a" that way keep the inquisition crowd from finding out who they really were. What is funny is this character jesus had disciples or initiates and was constantly speaking in coded talk or mystery school saying to his initiates about the mystery kingdom of heaven. And those who have ears to hear but don't hear and have eyes to see but don't see the so call profane or the outsiders. Francis Bacon was also the author of Shakespeare another work embed with secret sayings for his initiates. And the lords prayer had a hermetic saying thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. As above so below as below so above. Meaning from the microscopic world of microbes and the atoms to the activities of our solar system , Galaxies and beyond the divines laws of nature are at work on all levels and are immutable.