Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is hyperspace?
What is hyperspace? Where is it and how do you get there. And what is there to do once you get there?

My thoughts on it is, if you have out of body experience or astral projection, hyperspace would be 5th dimension or higher. 4th dimension being the astral realm.

you get there by astral projecting or having an out of body experience through meditation. if you lucid dream you may be able to get there as well.

as for what is there, no clue, i cant even obe or astral consciously yet.

I think perhaps the answer to those questions can only really be found via active, primary participation and personal discovery thereby...One might be able to study Hyperspace theoretically (to some degree) but I do not think that it is possible that you would receive the same answers from all those that have experienced the state of Hyperspace, as it is a highly individualised journey - besides which, perception for each individual can differ in ways both subtle & dramatic..!

Hyperspace is that which exists ‘between realms’ - the source from which all things are created. However, this is not the ‘place of creation’ but the ‘area’ in which all that which is required in order to create, resides. It is, in one sense, above and beyond the physical - it is a place of pure thought and symbolic communication. Hyperspace is both timeless and spaceless (in that it is nowhere yet everywhere). It is the 'place' of forces (as opposed to forms). It’s both primeval and emergent. I liken it unto Da’at (the ‘secret’ Sephirah of the Tree of Life)

Does anyone else here perceive it this way?

Well said.

Off-World Communication:
---------------------------------

'Might I suggest......'

'....Hyperspace, or Creation Eternal - is You.'

'There is no need to look out there, but look within Self - for that is Creation embodiment of All That Is.'

'The Brain has neurons does it not? There are nerve ganglions and nerve-endings and electricity pulsates through the entire organism, does it not? This is the very Creational Energy you seek - and to substitute it for something "out there" is oh so..such a grave mistake!! I would urge not to do it!'

'Many have been fooled and hood-winked into falling for information which has cost them; but to know yourself first, truly...you Master yourself, and that is Mastering Hyperspace and Creation and following it's Laws. 

Apologies, I am unable to communicate to you the gravity of this information at this time, and if it is dis-jointed and not of meaning, it was not meant to be that way - but those who are able to understand these words will, and those that will need it - here these words will be for them, at the correct time.'

'Truly, a dangerous weapon is extremely dangerous in the hands of a child or someone not equipped to handle it, is it not? Therefore; The Creator in It's Infinite Knowledge laid paths for Learning which would eventually bring deeper and deeper meaning and understanding, readying for a time when Hyperspace - or Creational energy would be available for good use.'

'Learn a lesson from your old texts - The Forbidden Fruit.' 

'First, MASTER the Hyperspace Creational energy you have available to you here and now as you sit and speak - for that is in a density designed to be comfortable for you. If you choose to access the Hyperspace energies as taught, you can out of free will, but I would recommend to speak to many others out of experience and decide for yourself then.'

'Essence of teaching: Hyperspace (Creation-Eternal Energy) is around You RIGHT NOW. Slow yourself down and ask for it to be shown to you, and it's ways will be.'