Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is deprogramming?
You should go to google and type in mind control and programming.You will get a lot of info for starters,and for free.I strongly recommend books by Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brien.

yeah well i have read about mind control but programming...
i read HH but stewart only says we all are programmed he doesnt talk about who does it :(

Mind control is done through programming.Whoever is programmed,has a programmer assigned to him/her.You do know that Stewart was a programmer?Only a male can be a programmer,a female can be his helper and can be used to determine what type of programming can be installed as well as certain other things.Each family has there own programmers who they train.What are programs.Wow,no one has ever asked me that.Programs are the carrying out of specific objectives for a master plan,through the activation of an alter in the individual.

MC, I might've been already programmed before I met SS but he wasn't exactly clearing matters up the way I'd have expected.

I believe (& in this case I agree with SS) that we all do have programming to varying degrees as well as multiple layers of it but I would be extremely reticent to engage in group sex deprogramming for the reasons AJ has already mentioned.

The female organs are representative of the moon (symbolically, darkness, fecundity, but also the 'delusion created by moon light - The Moon of the Tarot deck) as well as 'the egg' (gestation/fruition) physically giving birth to the programming.

If the source of the deprogrammer is less than squeaky clean I wouldn't dream of making my root chakra available to all manner of male deprogramming energy - which is extremely circumspect IMHO. In essence it's no-no as far as I'm concerned.

I might be wrong in expressing such strong reservations but it might have more to do with the awareness that kundalini energy taps directly into our DNA...not to mention the whole biochemical structure of our bodies or the mental/psychological multi-dimensional layers.

I haven't seen SS's DVDs but I wouldn't bet any money on him truly having 'the best answers' re deprogramming. And sex...well....especially group sex.... I personally think it's a minefield...too messy energetically...opening other 'portals' (I think). 

I have to say xanthas that I agree with you on this one.

The only sure-fire way I think is valid, for me, is heavy release work in conjunction with Oversoul. They can't latch onto you programming if you release the mind-pattern that attracted it. What can they program into you that your mind-pattern doesn't have?

SS said that programming which is entered in sexually must come out the same way, however I think you can still release it by putting yourself in Gold.

MC, I know you don't approve of Stewart's deprogramming methods, are you of the same viewpoint on release work as a method of deprogramming?

rskiller, maybe there will be alternative methods as using gold; I think taking highly concentrated sea-salt baths can do something, too. Not everything, but something, yes.

MC. I have a quick questions. What colors do you recommend being used if we cannot use the colors of the Draco chakric system?

Using the colors of the draco chakra system is very dangerous.There were many things he gave that were not dangerous until you come to the advanced stuff.But everything can be overcome,even the dangerous stuff.But,
there are many crybabies I have encountered who at the first sign that they have a serious problem,they start to cry.
Gold,silver,violet,pale yellow,sometimes white,royal blue,in various ways is sufficient.
In order to release a mind pattern,you must be AWARE of what your mind pattern was,what it still is and how to change it,in order to overcome the programming.For 99.9% of the population,this is easier said than done.His release work is based on the golden altar,which is fine.No problem with that.Also it's based on using various symbols from programming such as ex: a white rabbit,in order to trigger a scene,something from the programming and you are supposed to take this and merge it back into the matrix.
This is really not neccesary.If you know how to use other techniques,you then can check every time you think,you feel someone is tampering with you to activate you,to cause something,and then you can stop this at will, providing that you know the techniques of how to achieve this.He once told me,but this is harder."you won't know when you will be activated".The reasons for his "good will gesture" of teaching this so called deprogramming has another side to it.Isn't it ironic that you pay him in order for him to teach you how to deprogram,so that old non serving programs can be eliminated and new ones put in.
He doesn't teach how not to allow new programs to be put in.
My release work is more harder,more complicated and you have to use more of your brain capacity but in the end you emerge as the winner and you take back your power.