Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is deprogramming?
There are videos online feauturing Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brien which talk about programming/deprogramming.

Here is one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...0783343519#

I would like to take this moment to shed some light on deprogramming. Stewart basically says that you need to deprogram the following way: open the person up the way it was put in, subsequently you activate whatever you open, close off with orgasm. Only male to male, manually. There are other things that people do not know about and he has not discussed in his work. More specifically, how you access Scorpion and Dragonfly layers that are deep in the subconscious. Well folks, do I need to draw what these 2 symbols look like ? and what positions you need ? I hope not. What he wrote in true sex. is the tip of the iceberg.

But this is not what I wrote this piece for. When you have male to male manual, oral and anal contact, you do only one thing, however ANYONE would try to justify it :  YOU ARE REENACTING ABUSE !

Why the f... from an Oversoul perspective, would you put yourself through the same sh*t you went through when you were programmed ??

From an oversoul perspective it does not have any logic and it is actually one thing only : REENACTING ABUSE.

Read twice what I wrote here.

You do not need a Programmed person to shoot energy through your root chakra to open up forcefully your chakras. That is for PROGRAMMING !

Deprogramming needs to be done on the Oversoul Level.

I'm glad you posted this, Myself; these are all excellent points.

Not all people are programmed in a ‘physical matter’, especially in today’s modern technological world. So the other question is what if you have personally never experienced this kind of trauma, what will it do to you then? Programming is not an illness, nor is it something that has been ‘completely’ put into your body like a tracking monitor, programming can only hold onto the energy that is there, you must have the glue in the first place.

De-programming is a long process, and can be done, yet only a very small minority of people can achieve it.

All specifically programmed people are programmed physically.You,AJ are a specifically programmed person as well.I KNOW,that you will never admit that,but it doesn't really matter to me in the least.I know what I know.Only a specifically programmed person can marry someone like Cliff.That is part of the Illuminati system which is a matriarchal system.The husband and wife programming,the childrens programming.Btw,you also claimed that Karen doesn't have specific programming,that she's not a MOD.
Karen happens to live in my country now and you were way off about your programming analysis,since I had the opportunity to study it in depth and personally.

The posting by "myself" is apsolutely correct.I couldn't have said it better.

Yes I know that Karen now lives in your country, and I hope that you can help her because I tried, I did my best and that is all that I could do.

The fact is that you and I work in different concepts of programming, I personally would not criticize you for your work because you do have people needing that style, my style attracts different people, so I see that we both offer services that are necessary for the multitude of personalities out there. Stewart Swerdlow offers services for particular people, it’s not my style but it is needed by some.

I do also ask that you stop saying you know me better than I know myself because this is not true, basically you know nothing about my life.

Ah Karen,you're not as good with criticism as you would like the audience to think.There are really no different concepts of programming.There are certain things that need to be studied,certain knowledge is required,certain things that need to be pieced together.I have spent 10 years of my life,almost on a daily basis doing this.That's more than many others have devoted to this.
Your style attracts different people because you don't go in depth.You touch upon it on the surface.I would welcome criticism,so anytime you feel like being critical,feel free to do so.
No,I don't know your life,but I know who and what you are that is related to programming.

Seriously MC, should I reply when it is fruitless, if you want to put yourself above me I am fine with that, I really don’t have a tit for tat mentality, if you are more knowledgeable, more aware and more confident, more skillful…ummm…you know me more of who and what I am, well I am happy for you, that’s really great.

The thing is you really can not upset me at all.

People that come in this lifestream with the purpose of shedding light and landing a helping hand in this whole mess, will be people with  certain characteristics :

- unique genetics ( some ussually play God/Godess or lead various types of rituals )
- to understand programming you have to go through some of the most extensive yourself ( it only makes sense )

it is more complex than people think

All specifficaly programmed people are physically programmed. You cannot just download electronically. Remember that you need to compartimentalize the mind first before downloading in compartiments. This requires trauma.