Poll: Do archetypes do anything for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
I'm not sure
0%
0 0%
Some do some don't
36.36%
4 36.36%
I feel they cause me harm
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetype Success Poll
Thanks Veronica, yes, that's what I did mean as the central thing.

Iqhunk, thanks too;

Yes, there are or there could be astral entities without divine spark WITH consciousness, however they are i.e. made or under control by entities with a divine spark.

"Yes, there are or there could be astral entities without divine spark WITH consciousness, however they are i.e. made or under control by entities with a divine spark. "
Absolutely, and Lucifer or "Azzaziel" or Abdaddon is the kingpin with the Divine Spark in charge of making the soulless Astral Demonic Entities whose chief role is of a psychic parasite. Now, how many of these parasites exist as Draco Extra Terrestrials/Zetan/Sirians ? This is the biggest question mark.

Hmm, I don't know Lucifer but have information from archetypal visions that what we refer to as He was actually the first divine spark to separate from god source upon the first thought, "I want to be something more"

So to say that "Lucifer or "Azzaziel" or Abdaddon is the kingpin with the Divine Spark in charge of making the soulless Astral Demonic Entities whose chief role is of a psychic parasite." and "how many of these parasites exist as Draco Extra Terrestrials/Zetan/Sirians... is the biggest question mark." Implies otherwise.

I don't know where you got this information from. I do question it, there is much attributed to Lucifer, are you certain Azzaziel refers to the same entity and that this being is creating soulless parasites?

Could it be the mental constructs (shadow selves) instantiated by thoughts of these entities upon the subtle planes that are doing these acts you speak of?

Could be Metal Guru.

The biggest problem is that the nouns used to symbolize entities are differing across cultures and Historical Eras.

There are many proponents of Lucifer as "Light Bearer" and Michael/Gabriel as the enslaving trouble makers as far as Humanity is concerned. [The film Legion and Prophecy pinpoint Gabriel as the most wicked. Probably ENLIL of Sumerian Myth = Gabriel, and EA = Lucifer and Michael = the Entity who incarnated as Jesus].

We cannot assert that Judeo Christian Myths are better than Eastern Myths or Apocrypha or Gnostic Myths.
More evil has been done by the verbal opponents of Lucifer
[Catholic Church] than any other organized religious group.

Perhaps Lucifer and Azzaziel are different.

I got some insights on these topics from a website named http://www.alloya.com. It is easy to dismiss that website as mind controlled stuff but then that is a Stewart Swerdlow Program to dismiss other sites and the work of other people.

The person who wrote there is a
Kundalini Realized Soul and pro-Earth. She also has written an excellent article against Mind Control, Galactic Feds of Light and Reptilian Implants. She also spins her chakras always Anti-Clockwise. Programmed people will have a tendency to spin their chakras clockwise only.

Hence I give her work credibility, lot more than the average love n lighters.

This is what a friend has to say on the matter, he tells me that he learnt from the Tibetans how to access archetypal plane; have been communicating with him since before joining HCF:

"The idea that Satan "abandoned the Creator" to do his "Own" thing...is total bunk, the Church has fed this belief and esoteric schools who affiliate themselves with the "Light" half of the duality, like to perpetuate this illusion. Satan was the First replication of God...Satan/Christ was the First one after the Seed. The responsibility of "God's Creation" fell to Christ/Satan. There was not 2 paths, there was One Path, that for the First part was "Satan's" domain, and the second part was Christ's domain. ONE PATH.... the idea that Satan was the bad Dude and Michael or Christ the Good dude.... is just built upon dualistic human ignorance. It's time to transcend the idea that we are to seek good and shun bad.... the time has come to remove dualistic judgment from our perceptions of the world....and replace that self perpetuating ignorance.....with Love.

Satan was the first copy of God…
the first replication.
Satan was God’s exclamation ,
” Let Creation Be”
Upon those “words (intention/Love) Satan was the First replication of God in Creation.
Then this Replication we’re calling Satan did what all good replications do…it also replicated, upon the same intention. And thus began this Creation we exist upon based in duality…. And since Satan was the first one (after God, and of course we can’t blame our omniscient/omnipresent God for this mess), so Satan has taken the rap for Gods intention based in Love…(and all the motivation from the previous incarnation of God.)
And yes, Satan did change the process…just a little,
and All of Satans replications….
right on down to you and me….
Changed the process..just a little…
That is the energy we call “Free Will”.
There is not two centers….
In fact there isn’t any center really
Or you could say that the center is the first replications…that have culminated…and merged..
And that this “Spiritual Sun” is at the center of it ALL…
Or you could say that what was the “Center” is gone
Merged into something bigger.

"Tree of life vs. Tree of knowledge
In the Bible there is a description of the Tree of Knowledge (Satan's creation) and the Tree of Life (God's original reality). "The Tree of Life is in the garden and the Tree of Knowledge good and evil". If one tries to draw the Tree of Life upon Satan's dual Flower of Life he will find it impossible as there is no compatibility between them."

////Hmm, I keep getting the thought that it is not impossible,
but here’s the deal he he he
One is the Alpha…..
And the other is the Omega..
They are One and the same,
yet as far apart as they could possibly be.
An entire Creation apart.
Satan’s comin home to tell his Bro what just Happened…

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:I know of and personally know a few people not only from Expansions but way before Expansions was established  who have become very ill and some even  mad as a result of the use of the archetypes.

I've often wondered if the use of them contributed to Randy's untimely death.

I had to stop using the dot in circle and T-bar because it became addictive. I couldn't use them without being dizzy. After finally flushing out these energy signatures from my aura, I no longer have vertigos. It felt to me like I wasted a few years of my life away.

Not everyone should use Archetypes. In the Ancient Vedic age, gurus would check the Natal Chart and decide which path a disciple should take to raise Kundalini.

1. Path of Knowledge with actual work and deeds.
2. Path of Emotional devotion to Deity, with chanting.
3. Path using "Yantras" or Archtype Visualization with specific rituals.

Those who are specifically programmed or even implanted will not gain much by using Archetypes. Breath Control will work much better. It is a well known Yogic Concept that balanced breathing by alternating the left and right nostrils is sufficient to balance the two hemispheres of the brain. Verbal Affirmations after this will have a better effect than using Archetypes for those who get negative effects on using Archetypes.

iqhunk Wrote:Those who are specifically programmed or even implanted will not gain much by using Archetypes. ..
hehe, I was warning about this risk for over 3 years here.

That's also a reason of the risks of the brown merger and even with the golden aleph in some inexperienced cases.

and BTW: the IP can be triggered with using archetypes, to get a much worse situation, because it can activate sabotaging programs.

It can be a risk for every programmed person, not even mentioned the electronic mind-control fuzzying this also, 24/7.

But the hyperspace archetypes and colors are still interesting study and based on universal knowledge to understand the esoterical knowledge.

I know you were warning for years but warnings are heeded only by sensible people. Some sociopaths here joined much later and project their negativity onto us just because we advise caution and restraint.

Emotional people will see only black and white. Either Stewart is Satanic or he is a great guru. The intermediate grey spectrum is beyond their grey matter.

A great technique to disable an opponent is to give powerful technology with a few mistakes to them. By not applying their Mind, they will reject the technology en masse. And get conquered easily.

Now all these Stewart haters will avoid using the Violet Tetrahedron + Octahedron combination, just because Stewart conned/scr*wed some of his clients. Messenger is bad so message is evil. Roman Catholic/Jesuit programming.

These unfortunates will become sitting ducks for advanced ELF trigger waves in 2012.

In the past, Islamic Scholars prevented Arabs from acquiring guns because the European inventors of the guns ate pork or used pork fat for greasing the guns. They chanted religiously and went forth bravely on camels with swords. They were shot down like clay pigeons. Some Catholic priest must have sent the disinfo to the Islamic scholars.

There is discussion of a Vatican sponsored Jesuit conspiracy to discredit alternative research by sabotaging all famous alternate reality investigators, programming devotees to label anything different as Luciferian etc.
They will stop at nothing to promote only Jesus as saviour. The thought that ordinary mortals can protect themselves with their own Minds makes them cringe.

I'd say karma is a hoax. There are too many inconsistencies about what is technically right or wrong.

Besides, karma is just a belief system, and karmic-payback scenarios are always disputable. It's not a reliable standard to live by.. just standing around, wondering what penalties are flying my way because of karma