Poll: Do archetypes do anything for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
18.18%
2 18.18%
No
45.45%
5 45.45%
I'm not sure
0%
0 0%
Some do some don't
36.36%
4 36.36%
I feel they cause me harm
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archetype Success Poll
it doesn't work like that, more mis-conceptions than accurate understandings..

I think there's some truth to karma but only pertains to your current life. I see it as the law of attraction. What you put out comes back to you. Like they say "what goes around comes around".

Whatever outcomes I experienced from using the symbols were an outcome of my own mental associations.

I wonder why SS uses the word archetype anyway.

Stewart puts them under his pillow, under the bed, in his coat pockets... lol. They don't work for him, now do they, except perhaps to schmooze other people out of their money.
He cancelled a group trip 5 days before departure (when it was 4 months into planning) because he wouldn't take the yellow fever vaccine even though he religiously uses the Ultimate Protection symbol. His symbols didn't cause him to be diligent, pay attention to detail or act with integrity or dignity but caused extreme negligence in planning a trip & dealing w/the after affects. So, yeah, I shoot his message along w/the messenger when it comes to his "archetypes". I realize that he knows some stuff (that or he's just rehashing what other "hashers" are saying, like it's historical or something).

I don't think success (in deprogramming or healing etc) is dependent on running across the right symbols and holding them in mind.... it all sounds so ridiculous to me!

I've never been one to "believe" (I dislike that word) that posturing myself in a certain sitting position or saying mantras over n over or visualizing a symbol in certain colors would do anything other than perhaps what my own wishful thinking could produce. But it's true that I did try his ultimate protection like a garment I put on when taking a long driving trip or going into a large crowd for example. I fell into the "belief" that it would do something for me, would somehow protect me, I'm embarrassed to say but at that time it had become THE important issue (protection) from the ELFs & astral overlords right? LOL, I can laugh NOW.

One can dance into and get lost in the information out there about symbols, sacred geometry etc.

Whatever tool one can choose to use will assist one to focus and pay attention and that is always beneficial for self examination & personal growth.

I'm not sure about anything anymore hee hee. That's a stunning place to be really and I have found that it sits right to just trust the process of Life and Awareness.

My view on Karma is that for every action their is a Reciprocal reaction and it has to do with this lifetime... however I'm inclined to think that the physical body has inherited cellular memory apart from the soul or spirit.

Sifter

Sifter Wrote:I'm not sure about anything anymore hee hee. That's a stunning place to be really and I have found that it sits right to just trust the process of Life and Awareness.
.......yeah, I agree. And, since no one has data on the origins of the universe that we're all inside of, and what happened before that, and before that n that n that.....you know, who cares about anything if you can't know that one gem

SO true! SO much speculation although I DO love to have my mind stretched this way n that, always have. So, I do read alot and ponder things. In the end, who the flip knows diddly! heehee

I just love this! More of this stuff, please! It's about fu*king time! Thanks! icon_2thumbs

If we are completely HONEST, there is nothing less that will do than admitting (letting in) that one cannot profess a thing to be certain.

In these days, it's hard to come by for someone to say that, and for me, it's quite easy and I've experienced Plenty of anomalies, experiences, personal ones. Still, I can't say that i know chit. And furthermore, I dont' give a chit! lol humor is most important though!

The Swindlers steal with pride from just about everything, including Carl Jung.

The circus is not just phony. It's insane.