Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody have ideas about this dream?
Had this dream about two years ago. VERY VIVID. In the dream I'm at a park in the town of my birth and many people are gathered for something like a fireworks show. I'm told to sit in this special place on the ground. It is a place of honor and it is called an anomaly. I think that's kind of funny I get a place of honor but okay, it's fun and the atmosphere is like that - people are feeling good, very happy and festive. (And by the way, the place of honor is just a patch of grass in the middle of this park, in the middle of a crowd of other people sitting down.)

So it is night, warm out and I sit on the anomaly. Then the "fireworks" begin but they are not fireworks. Instead the sky is full of geometric shapes that are brightly colored, lit up, like fireworks. The shapes explode out in circle formation like regular fireworks do but some of the shapes move at angles, very fast and sometimes low above our heads. The shapes are not complicated, rather combinations of circles, squares and so forth. They are incredibly pretty. It is a delightful evening.

When I awake from this dream, the anomaly thing keeps coming to mind. Well, the town where I grew up is only an hour drive so I go up there and ... I found the place where I sat in the dream and indeed, it has a different "feel" to it. Also found the other place that I knew in the dream was an anomaly but it feels sluggish. It seems that both of these anomaly places have ??? tubes that go up into the air but I don't see them, just sense it. And they go to ??? it seems other dimensions but heck if I know.

Now, I go home feeling odd. Yeah, at that time I'd been doing energy work for people for about four years, but still surprised about it lots of times so I'm thinking I am making this up about the anomalies. Then I remember in the dream that I also sat on an intersection of grid-lines and they were bright, vividly bright colors ... lime greens, yellows, blues and so forth. So I made a couple of phone calls and was referred to some guy who could supposedly tell me about grid lines.

I have heard of sacred geometry but don't really know about it and for some reason, internet searches for things about grid-lines didn't reveal much. The man tells me to come join his group and does say that the energy in that town is "unfocused" and that his group was going to go up there some day to work on that.

??? Okay, I just didn't feel a click with this guy, nice enough guy, but no click. So, it's two years later and I wonder every now and then if I'm supposed to do something with these anomalies ... and there is a third one, very close to my sister's house ... Now, I do believe my guide/s, inner self can reveal to me what to do or not do ... so why am I writing about this here?

Haha, like I said somewhere else ... I'm new to all of this and guess I would like someone else to tell me they've had a similar experience or something. Yeah, that is exactly what I'd like.

From what I've seen in these forums, I could probably find some answers here but do you guys have any idea how much information is in here? Haha, there is a TON of info on this site! So, if there are recommendations for books or particular threads to read, am offering thanks and appreciation now. Also interested in knowing people's ideas about the anomalies.

Thanks, warbler

Sorry...can't say I've had a dream or experience like this. Although who knows...with as many crazy dreams as I have had, I very possibly could have had one like this. :) But I have never gone to a site that I dreamt about, I guess mainly because I dream about places that I don't know.;)

Thanks, DreamTime. I did finally find a few sites that talk about grid-lines, ley-lines. Posting them here in case anyone is interested.

http://www.crystalinks.com/grids.html
http://liminalthresholds.blogspot.com/20...lines.html
http://www.professional-house-clearing.c...nergy.html

Thanks, I'll check them out.

This is very interesting.That is not just a casual dream.
I'll get back to this tomorrow,since it's quite late where I am.

Thank you MC. I look forward to your comments/thoughts.