Poll: Which Zodiac System Fits You Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
12 Sign Zodiac
80.00%
4 80.00%
13 Sign Zodiac
0%
0 0%
My sign is the same in both systems
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which Zodiac System Fits You?
Have to say I was surprised when registering for this site that my birth sign was requested. Do have a few friends who are into astrology but every time I read about the different signs, I seem to fit all of them.

About 35 years ago had my chart read and that WAS surprising because the gal was able to tell things about my life that she had, erm, no "logical" way of knowing.

Am not particulary pro or anti astrology, just never understood how it helps people. And, sincerely, not trying to be stupid(although I can be particularly dull in some areas ... smiling here). Would be very interested if anyone can tell how astrology helps them. Or perhaps a book recommendation?

My spouse says over and over again, "You are so like my Dad, that Capricorn energy." That always makes me smile and partly because I've no idea what he is talking about.

It's been ages since I've looked at my charts but still have them somewhere. Sag moon and Virgo rising. And thanks in advance to anyone who can shed a little light. : )

We have birth sign requests because one of the moderators (Astrojewels) we had here is a astrologer. She's one of the few good astrologers out there. A lot astrologers aren't very knowledgeable about astrology, so they're not good at it and their profiles for people end up sounding like they could fit anyone. Then there is also a lot of astrologers that do it for entertainment purposes like for newspapers and magazines. They're not accurate and meant only to entertain people. They end up giving astrology a bad name because most people don't realize that there are good astrologers out there that do accurate profiles that fit you and no one else.

Thanks, Richard. I was just reading a forum somewhere that tells what astrology can help you with. Sounds a bit like what you get with soul clearing/reading. Yes?

I don't know if I would call it soul clearing. I would say it's about understanding yourself. Astrojewels is a astrologer and a psychic, so her profiles go into more details about yourself than the average astrologer. She reads your oversoul and sees what you are like and what past lives were (or simultaneous lives depending how you want to look at it). When she did my profile I was blown away by it and asked her to become a moderator here. She was a moderator here for 4 years and then decided to move on to other things.

Thanks for your reply, Richard. Am trying to catch up but a lot of what I'm finding on this site is beyond me. Example: oversoul? Saw something in here about that so will go explore. I do energy work, mix of Reiki and other with good results but am VERY new to all of this. : )

Oversoul refers to your higher self. People just use different terms for the same thing.

I never explored Reiki because some people claim it was developed by reptilians and works with reptilian energies. However the people that I know that use it seem to be very happy with it.

Okay, like the simple definition for Oversoul. Get that. Thanks very much, Richard.

As for Reiki being reptilian energy? Heavens, I hope not. Just checked with my Oversoul, if you will, and it assures me that the energy work I do is perfectly fine. THAT is a relief. I'm open to lots of things but right now, more interested in the positive forces of the Universe so um, don't really know about or read about things reptilian ... unless it's the kind of reptiles that live in my garden ... the box turtle that eats mulberries or the five-lined skinks in the rock garden. : )

Thanks again for clarifying things for me. :)

Well, it's expansions that claims Reiki was created by the reptilians. Half the things they say are true and the other half is disinformation. Because of that I'm not sure about the truth about Reiki. Maybe some other members who know more about it will jump in.

The reptilians I'm talking about are intelligent beings that live underground and rule the planet through shape-shifting humans. They're 50% human and 50% reptilian. The rest of the humans have anywhere from 15% to 45% reptilian genetics. The human brain stem is reptilian.

We all have Some Reptilian Genetics, hence the Reptilian Brain Stem Richard spoke of.. If this planet has always been controlled secretly by another species or group then all of our "Human" modalities ie - yoga, Reiki, meditation, etc, were not designed by Humans. So that is lightly the reason to be careful of non-human practices. But then again, we do have some Reptilian genetics so maybe these can and have been adapted to us.

The above is just the theory Richard spoke of. Hope this makes sense. Im not saying i believe it, just getting the theory out there.

William, thanks for further explanation. I believe one, at least this one, has a responsibility be very careful, and respectful, and above all ... loving, when it comes to using healing energies, especially so when extending them to others. (And by the way, William, your quote about day-dreaming cracks me up!)

As for the reptile-thing? First read about that thirty-plus years ago, think it was in a Jane Roberts book. Not saying I believe or don't either, but it wasn't until I found yoga, meditation, Buddhist mindfulness training and energy-work that life began to take on a semblance of, well ... joy. IF energy work doesn't come from humans, all I can say is that it is the place and space that led me to see what a gift it is to be able to care about people, including ourselves. The person I learned most of the energy work from believes all healing energy is the same, just has different 'flavors' if you will. That is my experience also. But to clarify - even though I experience healing energies as 'one,' I would not go to just any practitioner and would not use energy-flavors that don't agree with me. That is actually why I was asking about Astrology. It never made sense to me, did not resonate, but now I have some examples of how it has helped people and so, happiness that it's making more sense.

Anyhow, thank you for both for explanations and cautions. It never hurts to re-think things. (Well, wait a minute. Sometimes it has hurt to give up my old cherished notions... haha, but not in the long-run, not when I realize they don't fit anymore.) : )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12 Sign Zodiac Is The Correct Astrology System Richard 6 3,493 07-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: MC