Poll: Which Zodiac System Fits You Best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
12 Sign Zodiac
80.00%
4 80.00%
13 Sign Zodiac
0%
0 0%
My sign is the same in both systems
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which Zodiac System Fits You?
I asked which do people feels fits them best. What sign are you under the 13 sign system?

I'm not even sure which sign I am under the 12 sign system.. am on the cusp and don't know exact time of birth.

This quote sums up my position on astrology:

Man follows the ways of the Earth,
The Earth follows the ways of the Heavens,
The Heavens follow the way of Tao,
Tao follows its own way

Interesting, so you could be a Libra under the 12 sign and you're a Libra under the 13 sign. Do you feel like Libra or Scorpio fits you better?

<< I was born an Aries and I will die an Aries, no matter what anyone else says. >>
Spoken like a true Aries :)

Richard, Oversoul is more like the Highest Self or Superconsciousness. Higher Self is the next and more evolved level of your present Self. There could be many Higher Selves but only one Highest Self.

[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Metal Guru Wrote:From Healers Handbook

12 Number of total frequency bands

13 Maturity / Totality

See crystalinks 12 around 1 http://www.crystalinks.com/12around1.html
What point are you trying to make? Sacred Geometry is mostly new age disinfo.

Pyramids were built upon sacred geometry. It's hardly new age disinfo :)

I didn't say all of it is disinfo. As is pointed out by Stephen Skinner in his book Sacred geometry: deciphering the code, it is possible to place a geometric diagram over virtually any image of a natural object or human created structure, and find some lines intersecting the image. If the geometric diagram does not intersect major physical points in the image, the result is what Skinner calls "unanchored geometry." Unanchored geometry, and speculation about the meaning of the geometry itself unsupported by any reliable sources, frequently leads the subject of sacred geometry into the area of New Age fringe theory.

Okay, about the 12 around the 1 - I haven't confirmed this but a friend told me that when a human egg is fertilized 12 sperm circle the egg before one penetrates and fertilizes.. if this is true then it goes to show the pattern does occur in nature on multiple levels.. it gets a bit annoying all this talk of new age dis info because it seems a bit biased. Inasmuch as association = death. It seems that we are approaching a new age so maybe we should start to filter the wheat from the chaff in respect to information pertaining to this, instead of bashing it on site.

Saw this image today and thought you may find it interesting, it brings a lot of relevant aspects together.

Attached Files Image(s)

Well, I don't know if a human egg is fertilized 12 sperm circle the egg before one penetrates and fertilizes but I see the point you are trying to make. You're saying if some things equal 13 then all things must equal 13. Now what I'm saying is about facts and logic. Below is what I posted in the Ophiuchus thread. Read it and the links and I think you'll see using Ophiuchus is new age disinfo.

Astrologers who use the tropical zodiac are fully aware that the Equinoxes have diverged over time from their celestial reference points. We realize that it has resulted in the sidereal signs being 24 degrees behind their seasonal counterparts. The crux of the matter is that most modern astrologers use the zodiac as a symbolic construct, not a literal one. If we depended on literal astronomy to measure planetary placements, consider the difficulties that would arise. Trying to determine the exact beginning of a sign by looking at when the Sun seemed to be entering a specific cluster of stars? Pretty much a crap shoot.

As for the professor’s advocacy of Ophiuchus, that constellation does not fall on the ecliptic (the narrow band of sky that the planets seem to travel through, from Earth’s point of view), so it isn’t included within either the sidereal or tropical schema. Goddess knows there are oodles of star-pictures up there, beyond those included in the ancient twelve. I guess anybody who has nothing better to do is free to lobby for their favorite constellation to become a thirteenth sign. But approaching astrology as a parlor game in this way would reveal the person’s fundamental ignorance of what it’s all about.

It would indicate that the person sees astrology’s twelve houses and twelve signs (which are composed of 3 modes times 4 elements: 12) not as essential components in a holistically structured system, but as a collection of random ingredients, arbitrarily assembled… which is the way a mechanistic thinker tends to see everything. It would betray a blindness to the signs’ spiritual and numerological interconnectedness. Astrology is a complex holographic language with a very precise geometrical logic. It works not because of Western scientific principles but because of an underlying matrix of numinous meaning.

In the end, one either takes the leap of faith or one does not. One either sees significance in this system of orbiting rocks and stellar dust, or one does not. To those who do see the planets and stars as something more than accidental outgrowths of astrophysical material, it will be obvious that the zodiac can’t be added to and subtracted from without violating the system’s archetypal integrity. To imagine, as Dr Kunkle does, that all there is to astrology is what’s physically up in the sky is to get it all wrong; which is what happens when scientists expect mechanistic materialism to explain esoteric truths.

http://www.mothersky.com/2011/01/dr-kunkles-clunker/

Ophiuchus Cannot be a Sign in the Tropical or Sidereal Zodiacs
http://www.robhand.com/Ophiuchus.htm

I be a pisces in the 12 sign system and a aquarius in the 13 sign system, i always felt a pisces, but i have a stellium in the  12th house so ..... , i do feel aquarian at times, but i think in essence i am pisces. I a from a family with an overload of aquarians,  sun and moon, and i do see some fundamental differences .

Richard Wrote:Oversoul refers to your higher self. People just use different terms for the same thing.

I never explored Reiki because some people claim it was developed by reptilians and works with reptilian energies. However the people that I know that use it seem to be very happy with it.

We all are reptilians and have reptilian energies. Even those people who claim such things. It's more likely that they want only scare people.

As with those religions out there who scare people about fancy stories about satan, though they are the greatest satanists. Even the word saint is derived from satan.

And satan is merely Sumerian word that changed many times and simply means the light.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12 Sign Zodiac Is The Correct Astrology System Richard 6 3,485 07-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: MC