Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ophiuchus - The Serpent Bearer
Oh come on, this whole 13 star sign thing came out years ago, over 15 years ago. Russell Grant even started doing a horoscope for it and guess what? No one gave a damn. A star sign doesn't make you have certain qualities, there was a greater gravitational pull from the midwife. And you become what you are repeatedly told you should be.

[user=1344]leah[/user] wrote: 
Quote: A star sign doesn't make you have certain qualities, there was a greater gravitational pull from the midwife. And you become what you are repeatedly told you should be.
You really believe that? You believe that you're the way you are because you were told to be the way you are?

.... need to reformulate question ....

ooooh, this is great!

I find it sickeningly fascinating that after the 40 mile slip of the earth's crust during the new year's eclipse, this old 13th sign horse has been dragged out and beaten!

someone tried to tell me that the "new sign" was dependent on this event! someone with no knowledge of math, astrology, or the system both derive from.

she was, however, thrilled to obsess about herself some more.

I say fu*k Faith! faith fucked up half my life...

same for "belief" the demonic blacksmith who supplies you with the bars of your cage- in exchange for your POWER.

"astrology" is an index of the active forces creating our reality, that's all. your natal chart, a picture of the sky when you were born, describes the interaction of these forces in opening a window for you to incarnate through, into the body designed for you. The IDEA of you can only BE born at a certain place and time, into a certain vehicle.

astrology does not "make" you anything, it SHOWS you what you are- what you're made of, so to speak. Predictive astrology, even via a website, is so accurate that only people who CAN NOT FACE THEMSELVES, and have never tried, dismiss it in ignorance, because they know not.

other people, those with an emotional or financial investment, will defend rigorously their half-assed "beliefs" (be lie) and "certainties" because to not do so is to lose that comfort... to be naked with no box to hide in.

the constellations are so far away that in mathematical terms of force and effect they do not exist. Those stars DO NOT affect us! the constellations are a metaphorical mathematical mantra for the "unseen worlds" of the QaBaLaH, which are identical to the "quantum forces" of physics, which are identical to the "magical elements" of paganism.

you might as well say that "Scorpio" is that portion of the "strong force" which is capable of "electromagnetism"... the active product (the child god/cherubim) of the strong part of the strong force with the weak part of the strong force. enlightened eagle or savage scorpion. if it was a painting, it would be of an orgy of creative potential.

so, if mercury, representing mind, is in front of, or "viewing" the painting in the background, you will think about sex, and/or the power of creating new memes/beliefs, or systems of control and/or liberation, constantly. simple.

more interesting, I think, is WHY mercury represents mind!

stewart promotes 13 signs to discredit Astrojewels. So because of stew there are a lot of people who believe in 13 signs. Some people see stew as the god of knowledge and everything he says must be true. They don't realize he's lying only to discredit Astrojewels. So we end up having lots of debates here on which is the correct system. The debates aren't because we don't know. The debates are between people who know the 12 sign system is correct and the people who believe everything stew says. Glad to hear you know the 12 sign system is correct. :)

That is an eye opener! The only place I've heard about a 13 sign astrology is from Stewart and no one else. I tried to do a search one time and came up with NOTHING>... but wow, I didn't realize he promotes the 13 signs to discredit Astrojewels.... geesh! What a vindictive prick thing to do!
If anybody has references to a 13 sign astrology, send it on, I couldn't find any. Maybe I'm a crappy researcher lol

A lot of new age sites promote 13 signs. AJ use to be on stew's site and back then he was in agreement with her on the 12 sign system. Then when she left his site and came here is when he decided to promote 13 signs. That was the first time I saw him promote a lie just because he was angry at someone. I couldn't believe he would mislead people just to discredit someone he was mad at. Since then I seen him do that to everyone he's mad at. He wants to make the person look bad and is willing to make up lies to do it.

Q3eory, I agree with what you say that -  it SHOWS you what you are- what you're made of, so to speak[/i]. And I personally do not do predictive astrology, however if there is an important event then I will check out which planetary influences I have to work with for that event, and although I cannot predict what will happen 100%, I do know what energies I face or will be challenged by, and I must admit I can’t help myself when a new baby is born, I need to see what the parents are up against!

Promoting the 13th sign did start them trying to discredit what I do, and it’s always interesting to watch people ‘change’ their views on something they supported and believed in 100%, but they personally could never use my name because they knew that my work was accurate and all the people that I did do profiles for through expansions were very happy, I did not receive any negative at all and I actually built a close connection to many of their clients.

To add, the 13th sign is a promotional energy by the illuminati, due to its symbolic nature and I have said it so many times, this constellation just does not make the grade to enter the necessary qualities of the zodiac, there are many more constellations that are out there and not used also.  The illuminati will do everything they can to discredit the truth, and if astrology is used for its proper purpose it is another key to inner knowledge, the agenda is to lose yourself in society, to fade into others energy and to be bound by laws and restrictions, and the more you know and understand about yourself, the more freedom you have inside and out.

three things;

the original 13th sign, from the misremembered "Eden" period was a dual sign, the Head and Tail of the Celestial Dragon

at that time, Urth was closer to the sun, Luna was closer to the Urth (the Namesake Angel) and we had 13 months of 28 days

Illuminati is the title given to Rosicrucians upon attaining the 12th degree and full membership.

[user=1541]Q3eory[/user] wrote:
Quote:three things;

the original 13th sign, from the misremembered "Eden" period was a dual sign, the Head and Tail of the Celestial Dragon

at that time, Urth was closer to the sun, Luna was closer to the Urth (the Namesake Angel) and we had 13 months of 28 days

Illuminati is the title given to Rosicrucians upon attaining the 12th degree and full membership.

My understanding it was the title given at the 13th level of the True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ophiuchus, The Burning Tower, and The Doppelgänger Universe Richard 0 747 11-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Richard