Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tarot cards
I have a old, trashy deck of tarot cards. If I shuffle them, and then simply lay them out into one of the patterns, like the celtic cross, will it actually give real info?

Yes. I used Tarot cards for years and they do work. I never had success with the Celric cross, I made up my own way of doing it and it worked all the same. I even saw my husband before we met. I used astrology and tarot very closely though (can you do it any other way?), so that helped me see the different people.
Its fun, but I dont do it anymore. Every now and then I find myself picking up a regular deck of cards and falling into the same way of reading them as I did the tarot.

Tarot works for me too.  I taught myself about 20 years ago and although I have read mostly for myself, those few I have occasionally read for valued the information.  I would agree with Andrea that understanding Astrology makes it a lot easier to understand and retain understanding of the meaning of the cards.  The magic is not in the cards.  It is in you.  The cards are just props. 

Although I would do a mental exercise or some other action to clear out old energy if I didn't know where those cards had been.  And saying a prayer before your reading to allow only truth to come through from your higher self is also a good idea.  I usually resort to the celtic cross because that is what I got used to.  I think the most important thing is just focusing clearly on your question and deciding on a layout before you shuffle the cards.

I don't do tarot readings much anymore either, preferring to expend that energy elsewhere.  But it's good to have some experience with divination.  You get an idea of what is discernible and what is not.  Timing, of an upcoming event for example, is very difficult if not impossible to predict.  Identifying people (by their characteristics), identifying events, influences and energies, is much easier.

What I know about Tarot cards, is the algebraic occult system that is the clue of it.

The Major Arcana is based on the 22 archetypes in the Atlantean hall of records in the great pyramid of Gizeh, which is similar or 1-to-1 to the Hebrew alphabet.

The Minor Arcana (4 x 13) is based on the 13x13x13 matrix of a soul in God-Mind where the last 13 cards are the closing way steps to go back to God-Mind (JHVH).

There are close connections between Kabbalah, Tarot and Torah.

Tarot stands for Ta-ro-t or ROTA (rotating wheel)

the wheel of life is the fall from spirit in matter and the resurrection to spirit while rotating in the matter (regaining 100% Christ consciousness).

JHVH = Jod falling in H, V is connecting J with 1st H; and 2nd H is matter/mother Earth

(4 spheres of Sephir Yetzirah)

or

J = father-God;

H = Christ/Son;

V = connecting link between God and Christ = Holy Spirit

2nd H is material world (Maia, Maria, mother Mary)

Also that is where "cruxification" stands for.

INRI is the reverse; I.N.R.I. = J.N.R.J. (written on the Cross)

or

Soul-God spark is reborn from H (Mother Mary) to become God again forever = Christ

The real secret story of Jezus Christ born from mother Mary is a true story, but it must be understand as an algebraic occult formula and not as a historic fact about 2000 years ago.

Maybe the Christ story is Lyrean as original, where the Kabbalah is a fabricated system like a curtain to hide this story from the mass, brought by the Sirians to Atlantis. 

The entire Tarot system likely is a projection of (possible) life paths or different phases of the soul to be written or coded with these 78 cards.

Octahedron,

For whatever reason this statement you made...... "Maybe the Christ story is Lyrean as original, where the Kabbalah is a fabricated system like a curtain to hide this story from the mass, brought by the Sirians to Atlantis" ..resonates very strongly with me.

Perhaps because of my experiences as a very young child?

Mercy Now, to what experiences are you referring in ?

Is there a connection between you and Hebrews in Rocky Mountains  or Hopi indians ?

The tarot definitely hold a vibrational frequency that tunes into the Etheric energy (through the dealer to the participant), that holds all knowledge of the person, I agree with Spiritvoyager that they are props, but for the ‘dealers’ real talent, and most people would rather feed the senses with the prop than just have a reading straight from the person, and many tarot readers do not have the confidence to read without the prop.
With that said, one must be extremely careful of who you allow to do a reading, it all comes down to the experience of the reader and how he/she translates the messages they are receiving, this can go very wrong.
There are things that people should be aware of, this is big business and like all business, there are the sharks out there.
95% of people going to a reader have problems with romance or finance
100% of people are unsure of their future, they have two major thoughts (energy), negative -positive and the reader picks up on one of them or both, and then translates the most appropriate.
No clairvoyant, psychic or tarot reader can predict ones future with 100% accuracy, but they can read the energy you are resonating on the higher level of consciousness which you are not ‘awake’ to. The talent or experience of the tarot reader will pick up your energy and bring into your conscious thoughts, therefore you feel comfortable with that message and your thought energy sends it out to the universe, and you attract that dark handsome stranger.
A shark reader will do most of your reading with aid; numerology, DOB, and also by your body language, they will ask questions that require an answer that provides insight to your #1 problem, read your eyes and response/reaction to things being said, and they will follow through from there.
A tarot card reader can be a very helpful guide to ones confusion with the future, but you must be able to trust the reader. There are some fantastic readers out there with exceptional talent, but you have to find the needle in a hay stack.

It's a rather lengthy explanation ,Octahedron. I'll just say that as a very young child I had Sirian contact. At least they appeared as the depictions Lion and Stewart have shown. It's one of the reasons I was drawn to Stewart's info. That being said Stewart told me they were probably Lyreans disguised as Sirians.   Huh????

Anyway, I live on the land of the ancestors of the Hopi(the Adena) and had Hopi contact not in the Rocky Mountains but in the Four Corners area when I lived in Utah as a young adult(19)

There are other reasons  your statement resonates but too lengthy to go into here.

Do any of you guys know anything about Aleister Crowleys THOTH tarot?

Bobby Digital:

I have his cards and the book, but to be honest with you, I haven't really studied it all that much. The cards are really cool looking though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tarot cards help $6.8M lotto win Richard 7 2,983 03-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels