Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap... by Stewart Swerdlow
Hrmm i thought I already uploaded this pic.... must've hit preview instead of send.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks

Polly Wrote:This is my all-time favorite book, Lion.  I love this book!  I have read this book countless times and each time it had a profound effect on me.

I want this book! 

I just ordered it via Sky Books for $22.00 plus shipping.  If Sky Books writes me back and says they don't have it, I'm going to have to look harder for it.  The contents page posted by Lion looks very interesting.

[Image: 2929.gif]

Sily, if you do read it I'd like to know what you think, how the book makes you feel, even if you don't want to say publicly.  Stewart was different back then when he wrote it.  It has a different frequency than what he has written more recently.  I'll say more if you read it.

It's funny how this book pops up every now and then.

I'm one of those people who doesn't like to throw the baby out with the bath water and will often find things useful in material which others want to disregard or will tell me is disinfo because it has certain words or themes.  It's probably why I still like reading Cayce's material even though he often "Praises the Lord."  lol!

Polly,would you like to elaborate on that,publicly or privately.I value your opinions:)

I read "As Ye Sow ...." . It's the only book wriiten by the author that felt ...I don't know the words I want to use :retard: ....... I want to say " It's the only book by the author that felt real to me . If that makes any sense.

When I asked the author about points in the book he wouldn't comment.:?

People,are you saying that the material in the other books doesn't feel "real"?

Polly Wrote:...Sily, if you do read it I'd like to know what you think...
Will do, Polly.  icon_computer

How can be that Stewart wrote one thing and now he desagrees ?

Probably from his extensive deprogramming since writing it??? Maybe found that the first book had 'programmed' (dis)information after all his deprogramming. Just speculating as this book has heavy religious overtones.