Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap... by Stewart Swerdlow
Octahedron Wrote:
Ghost Wrote:Could someone be so kind and awesome to scan a copy, it would be very interesting to compare this book to the newer ones. Thanks.

That will be not so kind and awesome. And it will be certainly not a good idea to this forum to break copyrights and the properties of others who worked a long time to make this book.

You can make or buy 1 copy for yourself and pay about 50 dollar to Expansions, that will be kind and correct.
And how much money do you think Stewart should pay to all the people he programmed?

MC Wrote:
Octahedron Wrote:
Ghost Wrote:Could someone be so kind and awesome to scan a copy, it would be very interesting to compare this book to the newer ones. Thanks.

That will be not so kind and awesome. And it will be certainly not a good idea to this forum to break copyrights and the properties of others who worked a long time to make this book.

You can make or buy 1 copy for yourself and pay about 50 dollar to Expansions, that will be kind and correct.
And how much money do you think Stewart should pay to all the people he programmed?

It is not about Stewart. It's about every author; only when an author has written in his book, certain parts of the book are allowed to be copied and referred without permission, we can do. Otherwise it will damage this forum and our credibility.

In general, if people pay for a book, it is a signal for the author/publisher that the reader is serious and it gives the author/publisher a motive and good feedback information to produce more books and better books. Otherwise the author has less reasons to write more.

If others do copy and paste the works of authors on the internet, without permission, it not only will damage the business of the author/publisher, it damages also the interests of the readers who paid for the book and others who want to buy or read planned new books of the same author/publisher. 

I'm not an advocate of the current copyright system, I am aware about how to find a business model that will satisfy both (interested) readers and authors and publishers in a reasonable way.

i.e. if a book is about 10-15 years old, than it should be free to copy it. Then, costs likely will be only print and selling costs. Until that time, people can lend books from each other 1 to 1 in home circumstances like friends and clubs if people are living between small distances. But, not to copy en masse and not to publicate it at forums or the internet. 

It's a difficult business dilemma.

I agree that we do not encourage any kind of copyright here, and also that certain information is needed for a particular audience or simply people searching for some answers, so let’s not make it about the author, but the info provided.  

So please, this topic needs to go back to its originality and opinions should be left for the content, because the whole idea of this thread is to offer valuable discussion on books for the general public.

I think the book, or at least the things mentioned in it are subject to make a complete new version of the book with explanations of esoterics things in the Bible wherein also naming the corrupted things in the Bible.

That can make the things in the Bible clear in relation to the abstract hyperspace teachings without people becoming upset or triggered by just only hearing the words Jesus, God or Holy Spirit. 

I still say this is one of my all-time favorite books.  One has to be able to be grasp and deeply understand the frequency from which it was written - the frequency from which it materialized.  Years ago I used to sit out on a hill top in the summer sun and study it.  It spoke to me in ways no other book has since.  That's just me and my origins speaking.

It's interesting Stewart wrote a book like this, because of this fact:

Stewart wrote, he once had a lifetime as a German "Johannes von Gruber" from Heidelberg, who went to the USA and "ended life" in 1943 in the Philadelphia Experiment.

But, .. in the 30s, a German R.C. priest named "Johannes Greber" from a region near Heidelberg, went to the USA and "ended life" in 1943/1944, also.

Greber wrote books about the "Christ Consciousness" as a form of Consciousness, a real Christ figure, archangels, demonic entities and about mind-control and satanic abuse made by Roman Catholic Church.

Greber detected manipulation and corrupted things made in the Bible, and named some of them; However Greber's work was not perfect, but his findings are also misinterpreted by some religious New Agey groups like the Watchtower Society and later on .. rejected/manipulated.

http://www.amazon.com/communication-spir...372&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.com/new-testament-joha...372&sr=1-3

The similarity of the names Gruber/Greber both involved in writing about the New Testament is very to be noticed.

It is also clear that certain German Roman Catholic Monastery Orders do have and do know about  the secret teachings of the Christ Philosophy coming from Atlantis and found by the Knights Templar, instead of accepting the dogma of the Vatican.

Good find Octahedron.