Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simultaneous Existences
interesting, why so many of us here have had advanced existences in Atlantis or Egypt according Stewart.

Even though I had significant lifetimes in Atlantis,he didn't mention those for me,he thought that the one in Sumer,where I was a very bad guy was more important,and in Egypt like a lot of other people.

Has anyone discovered they lived a very boring past life? For example, a farmer in the 1800's or something of that nature.

Oh yes. I have . I don't think it was boring except to other people . It didn't  have a big drama factor .That was one or two of them .

wow, this discussion really took off. thank you everyone for all your information. I did have a scan done with Stewart because I wanted to experience what he had to say. Some of the things he told me were general enough that I was able to verify with detailed information -- such as, "you need to do release work, try golden altar," or the sea-salt, castor oil, fruits and vegetables list.

He also had the usual earthquake warnings for me and asked me to move. He did an aura check on me too and mentioned some aura cleansing exercises and asked me to get some crystals.

In terms of past lives he told me that I was a some sort of nomadic business trader in ancient Sumeria and in my past life I was in Thailand or somewhere there buying and selling people, jewelery etc.

I had mixed feelings about the scan. I don't regret the money because I send that money out in love with my positive energy to the universe knowing that I will get it back later. However, somethings just didn't feel right. I cannot put my finger on it because at times he seemed really sincere and genuine and at other times I was a bit skeptical.

I have moved on from the scan and his information. I too find that the information in HH is incomplete and have found more complete information in other products. I think investing energy in the whole doom and gloom keeps us locked down at a lower frequency. So I am concentrating on working on raising my frequency to manifest what I want to manifest.

But I really appreciate all the great discussions over here.

There was a radio show with Stewart last nite - archive here

It was great.  The radio host Rebecca, even got a few free interpretations about her dreams of being in The Matrix and a "sea of heads". 

Stewart made a joke about chinese take-out and you can hear a guy in the background laughing and laughing.  I just loved that part -- the guy was really laughing.  Lots of good parts in the show last night, so if anyone wants to hear, there's the link.

[user=995]trinity29[/user] wrote:
Quote: I too find that the information in HH is incomplete and have found more complete information in other products.

Please what are these other products you have bought? I keep reading how HH is incomplete, yet nobody helps beyond that, which itself is no help. That makes my head spin. You cant tell someone you are not doing that correct, without telling the correct methods, which nobody wants to share.

trinity29 Wrote:wow, this discussion really took off. thank you everyone for all your information. I did have a scan done with Stewart because I wanted to experience what he had to say. Some of the things he told me were general enough that I was able to verify with detailed information -- such as, "you need to do release work, try golden altar," or the sea-salt, castor oil, fruits and vegetables list.

He also had the usual earthquake warnings for me and asked me to move. He did an aura check on me too and mentioned some aura cleansing exercises and asked me to get some crystals.

In terms of past lives he told me that I was a some sort of nomadic business trader in ancient Sumeria and in my past life I was in Thailand or somewhere there buying and selling people, jewelery etc.

I had mixed feelings about the scan. I don't regret the money because I send that money out in love with my positive energy to the universe knowing that I will get it back later. However, somethings just didn't feel right. I cannot put my finger on it because at times he seemed really sincere and genuine and at other times I was a bit skeptical.

I have moved on from the scan and his information. I too find that the information in HH is incomplete and have found more complete information in other products. I think investing energy in the whole doom and gloom keeps us locked down at a lower frequency. So I am concentrating on working on raising my frequency to manifest what I want to manifest.

But I really appreciate all the great discussions over here.
I understand what you are saying because Stewart told me much the same during the scan he did for me--especially the part about release work, using the golden altar, sea salt, castor oil, fruits/vegetables, moving to another location, etc.  I have no interest in the locations he suggested because they are not a good fit for me. Thus I have the same mixed feelings about the scan.

A lot of this could have been told to me by a nutritional counselor or vocational counselor. Stewart was also dead wrong about people in my life when I was younger. He said I had military and police relatives in my life but that is incorrect.

richardj Wrote:[user=995]trinity29[/user] wrote:
Quote:I too find that the information in HH is incomplete and have found more complete information in other products.

Please what are these other products you have bought? I keep reading how HH is incomplete, yet nobody helps beyond that, which itself is no help. That makes my head spin. You cant tell someone you are not doing that correct, without telling the correct methods, which nobody wants to share.

Richard, in terms of maximizing visualization and manifesting your reality, I find the works of Carole Dore and Kelly Howell especially informative. Carole works mostly on wealth whereas Kelly is more holistic in terms of meditation, visualization, chakra balancing, healing, release work, etc. There is also a group on the internet that does time traveling work - http://time-travelers.org/ and they have a google group. They speak very directly about hyperspace and oversoul work and it is free. Dick Sutphen does excellent job of past life regression and soul blueprints as well for you to identify your mind patterns. His price is reasonable for mp3 downloads.

I don't begrudge Stewart for charging what he charges. Thats his business and he has to earn a living somehow. I can only comment on what works for me and what doesn't. 

Rebel Wrote:I understand what you are saying because Stewart told me much the same during the scan he did for me--especially the part about release work, using the golden altar, sea salt, castor oil, fruits/vegetables, moving to another location, etc.  I have no interest in the locations he suggested because they are not a good fit for me. Thus I have the same mixed feelings about the scan.

A lot of this could have been told to me by a nutritional counselor or vocational counselor. Stewart was also dead wrong about people in my life when I was younger. He said I had military and police relatives in my life but that is incorrect.
Hi Rebel:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I read on Stewart's questions and answer page from another person who he scanned and he mentioned something about the same fruits and vegetables list as well. His claims on the people in my life were really incorrect especially about my ex-husband. My ex committed adultery, lied almost in a pathological manner even when he got caught, was physically aggressive, and was extremely unscrupulous. Stewart said that he was a "good" person. I don't necessarily thinking labeling people as good and bad is useful. I am more interested in am I happy with this person and I wasn't and I would think that Stewart would have picked up on the fact that I was extremely unhappy with him before our marriage dissolved.

At the end of the scan, I decided to take what I think will be helpful for me and dismissed the rest of the information which didn't resonate with me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding Simultaneous Existences xan-i 13 2,401 07-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post: MC
  The Simultaneous Existences DVD: A Review Of Its Content Octahedron 4 1,419 12-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Octahedron