Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reptillian Dream
Well in my dream last night it was like a world of warcraft situation, we got to the end of the stage and there were three contenders left including myself, one was reptilian, the other human. The humans and reptilians had been fighting, but since we had completed the stage I no longer felt any need to fight. We had been using some pretty cool weapons, I had a motorbike and a gun, the reptilian had a knife that came from his hand and a motorbike. Well, I looked at this foe, realising I didn't need my weapons any more I gave them to him, this was risky because he may have turned and used them on me. But I sensed no fear or danger, the reptilian wished to continue with the game we had been playing and could make good use of the weapons. So that was it, I went my way and he his. Like we had agreed to just let each other be.

I woke up soon after this and then went back to sleep, during which time the message coming through was to locate the centre cell (of all existence) and from that point alter the matrix.

Metal Guru Wrote:Well in my dream last night it was like a world of warcraft situation, we got to the end of the stage and there were three contenders left including myself, one was reptilian, the other human. The humans and reptilians had been fighting, but since we had completed the stage I no longer felt any need to fight. We had been using some pretty cool weapons, I had a motorbike and a gun, the reptilian had a knife that came from his hand and a motorbike. Well, I looked at this foe, realising I didn't need my weapons any more I gave them to him, this was risky because he may have turned and used them on me. But I sensed no fear or danger, the reptilian wished to continue with the game we had been playing and could make good use of the weapons. So that was it, I went my way and he his. Like we had agreed to just let each other be.

I woke up soon after this and then went back to sleep, during which time the message coming through was to locate the centre cell (of all existence) and from that point alter the matrix.

A dream with a spiritual message, I think.

Your life is 2-ways; representing 2 halfs of a car: 2 motorbikes; 1 human and 1 reptilian; humans and reptiles are the alters and moods and internal conflicts in yourself. You, in the dream, as the 3rd person is your soulpersonality. And likely you use both a motorbike and a car for transportation in your real life.

the pistol and knife do represent the male penis or creative power.

The behaviour of the reptilian is a reflection/reaction of the human one; caused by imbalance; so you stopped the conflicts by stopping the causes which are spiritual.

And yes, the last part of your dream is getting to a point of central spiritual awareness; That is, that you get physically what you create mentally/spiritually. So, if you stop with fear and conflict, the other side (here reptilian) also has to stop. 

That's a good response, thank you.

I also have an interpretation of the dream which applies to a wider context. It is interesting to look into these ideas and see if they have substance, genetically.

There seems to be great potential for transformation in unlocking these mysteries.

Metal Guru Wrote:That's a good response, thank you.

I also have an interpretation of the dream which applies to a wider context. It is interesting to look into these ideas and see if they have substance, genetically.

There seems to be great potential for transformation in unlocking these mysteries.

Can you tell about the wider context ?

Dreaming about reptiles, often is related to reptilian DNA, we all do have in our body.

Some people of different races in dreams also have relationships with our reptilian DNA or the deeper core of the brain/mind.

That is a programming dream. WITH a programming activation which I supposed it is now at the forefront. Nice try Octa, but I think you need to study more.

Hmm, don't agree with you Bernard.

It seemed fairly obvious to me, because afterwards I felt much better for the experience.. in my mind this applies to the reptilian situation, don't fight it, let it be, because the stage (of evolution) is complete, moving beyond the competitiveness that is rooted in polarity..

In line with what Octahedron has said.

Bernard, would you like to explain more?

Did you ever get a prgramming scan? In my opinion it is a programming activation. I do not know you or your frequency so I will not comment further. But if I were you, I would go back in your dream, revisualize the scenes, flood them in violet, and put a big brown merger in the middle of each scene.

It was not a programming dream, it was an insight.

Metal Guru Wrote:It was not a programming dream, it was an insight.
Do you recollect the colors in this dream ? detailed ?

yes, complex arrangement of colour, greens, browns, blues, greys, smaller areas of reds and yellows. why do you ask?