Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonic attachments
bernard Wrote:your ego is getting the best of you Octa

you are a smart kid but not good enough to get subtle hints

I really don't care about what you think I know or don't ... this thread is about demonic attachment BTW

I made that drawing for MC. Maybe yu are the one who feels insecure and not sure about WWD ;)
Yes, thank you, I have a good ego and I am very proud of it;

I do care what is going on here, because you are putting false, incomplete and dangerous information here about the use of WWD.

And true, I am not sure about WWD, but I am very sure about your dangerous habits.

BTW: that drawing with description you made for MC is also incomplete, false and thus dangerous.

lol

you make me laugh

that drawing is EXACTLY what it looks like on Stewart's templates

you are hillarious

I am waiting for you to put up “safe“ info and more complete

why are you so insecure and defensive ?

looks like what I said triggered you badly ... stay in violet brother and take care of yourself

bernard Wrote:lol

you make me laugh

that drawing is EXACTLY what it looks like on Stewart's templates

It is not what it looks like, my friend.

that drawing is a drawing, not an exercise;

not so lol.

this is a serious forum, it's not Ernie & Bert.

And stay to the point, you have to give the instructions & the warnings Stewart gave with it to you, if you put any template here. Did Stewart give these instructions and warnings to you ?

it was just a drawing for MC

you are turning into a little drama queen over nothing .. I will leave it up to you to describe WWD since you seem to be the guy who watches over this forum for people like me who put up “wrong“ info and can “hurt“ people.

think about it .. you seem triggered and irrational.

instead of posting in my programming thread, if you have not anything t add to the Mirror Programming, I suggest you take your ramblings elsewhere. Ok? Thank you.

PS: not everyone on this forum got their info like you did ( you bought Stewart's DVD's, got scans with him and o you explored IT) ;)

bernard Wrote:it was just a drawing for MC

you are turning into a little drama queen over nothing .. I will leave it up to you to describe WWD since you seem to be the guy who watches over this forum for people like me who put up “wrong“ info and can “hurt“ people.

You have to give the conditions, instructions and warnings Stewart give with the WWD or other related templates; otherwise you are deliberately putting disinformation on this forum.

I do not have them, but I know they do exist.

Quote:PS: not everyone on this forum got their info like you did (you bought Stewart's DVD's, got scans with him and with all that info you explored IT) ;)
Stewart has never sold or told me the WWD things.

But, did Stewart tell about the WWD thing to you ?

in case of yes; then you are a disinformant not writing the whole WWD thing here in relation to your given drawing and the WWD archetype.

in case of no; then you are a disinformant, because you come up with WWD without knowing the conditions, instructions and warnings related to it, but you wrote it is just to visualize it; even without telling where to begin with.

You are missing the point completely. I do not care about writing ALL about WWD or that particular merger. I just drew it and specified where to insert the arrows. If you wanna go into all those details, start your own thread by any means. You seem hell bent on proving how much you know and how little I do and that is a tell tale sign of your own insecurity issues you seem to battle. So don't take it out on me. I appreciated your input on the forum before, but you are starting to act like a little insecure girl. I hope you ground yourself and come to your senses. Maybe it's your (lack of) english, but you seem to completely misinterpret what I write. Let it go .. it's not the end of the world lol

bernard Wrote:I will never understand why people act like it's some Illuminati secret how to use it or being “complete“ (see Octahedron)

I will teach YOU the correct way to use it and all the “secrets“ icon_afraid associated with it

The brown arrow is actually red-brownish

The arrow pointing down inserts in the sacral

The arrows pointing up insert in the middle of each right and left brain hemisphere

There you go : “secret“ “incomplete“ revealed

MC : we are not “dragons“, however we have VARIOUS PERCENTAGES of reptilian harmonics as our base. That being said, the WWD frequency does not represent the Illuminati but one of the highest frequencies we can work with, and YES: it is a part of our own makeup.

This particular merger is to be used for protection especially at night when you fall asleep( esp for highly programmed people)

Let me know what you get with this frequency MC. I thought everyone was familiar with it.

Octa: WWD or this merger has NOTHING to do with Dragonfly.

So what.Am I supposed to go and open up my "sleeping dragon"?icon_warn

No,it is by no means one of the highest frequencies you can work with.It's a sh*t frequency,just like Swerdlow is full of the same stuff.Yes,I'll let you know what I get.I have tried everything under the Sun and Moon combined and 99.9% of you would not be able to get out of some of the most dangerous things Swerdlow has given.

So who has the real,complete and correct WWD?
All I can say is THIS the way it is,the way Bernard is saying for it to be used,SHOULD NOT BE USED BY ANYONE.
I don't care if it's from Swerdlow,from the little green man or from anyone else.THAT,should not be used.

Even before MC's warning, I have instinctively avoided using WWDragon frequencies.
The Ciakar are the blue eyed White Winged Dragons. They control all Lower Caste Reptilians including the "demons" and parasites who attach from the Astral. Connecting to WWD is akin to paying obeisance to higher level Reptilians to be free of the lower level. We do not know what price we have to pay. I would sincerely suggest to all to stick to the Lion Frequencies and Arch Angel Frequencies alone.

iqhunk Wrote:Even before MC's warning, I have instinctively avoided using WWDragon frequencies...

Yes, that makes sense; iqhunk, that instinct is a golden instinct.

however I am also curious; like testing a Ferrari on the Deutsche Autobahn.

I made a limited "WWD-clone" archetype for myself to see what I could expect with a real "WWD".

Let's say, I tested a new version of a Ferrari with a lot of golden parachutes and a handbag for an elephant in it.

To my experiences, I think "WWD" is for physical power, balanced reptilian power in the body and in the mind... and very dangerous, explosive and can give risks for being out of control for the unexperienced or unknown; also for triggering certain reptilian DNA which is dormant;

However if everything is under control in a Ferrari, and your name is Michael Schumacher (or rskiller) and you have some real WWD-DNA in you, then there is a reptilian mind-set with some physical power and creative power in the physical to talk about.

but the question is, which WWD archetype is the real one ?

Quote:The Ciakar are the blue eyed White Winged Dragons. They control all Lower Caste Reptilians including the "demons" and parasites who attach from the Astral. Connecting to WWD is akin to paying obeisance to higher level Reptilians to be free of the lower level. We do not know what price we have to pay. I would sincerely suggest to all to stick to the Lion Frequencies and Arch Angel Frequencies alone.
If   .... I say if, if ...the "WWD & instructions" of "Expansions"  is really connected to the Ciakar;

then .. yes, iqhunk,  then I think this is possible; and there is something with a hive mentality I do not like.

Practical application without direct dangerous Ciakar connection ?

if you have WWD-DNA/Ciakar-DNA;

if you want to the (reptilian) core of the mind,

if you want some reptilian balance.

rskiller maybe knows more.