Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanga predicted break out of Third World War in 2010
Vanga's Future Prophecies The following list of future events was found both written in Serbian and English - the English version supposedly translated from original "Russian" but since the entire rest of the page is an obviously copied/pasted Wikipedia article I refuse to link to it. I'm only using that as reference to the translated Serbian list found on http://www.vojvodinacafe.com (Thanks, Igor!). 2008: Baba Vanga speaks of conflicts in "Indonesia" leading to the upcoming WWIII, but I've seen some people say that Indonesia had been mistranslated and it's meant to read "India". This will also involve the attempted assassinations of 4 heads of state. Since I'm writing this in January 2009 I've seen numerous names thrown out as possible candidates for the assassination bit - including Barack Obama due to the white supremacists' foiled plans. Think what you want about this one.
2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.
2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.
2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases.
2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited.
2018: China will become the new superpower. The exploiters will become the exploited.
2023: The Earth's orbit will change.
2025: Europe is still very underpopulated.
2028: A new energy source will be found. Hunger is overcome. A manned space flight will leave for Venus.
2033: The world water levels will rise as the polar ice caps melt.
2043: Economy is good. The Muslims will run Europe.
2046: All bodily organs can be reproduced, becoming the easiest and most popular method of treatment.
2066: The U.S. uses a new climate-changing weapon on Muslim controlled Rome.
2076: Communism takes over.
2084: Nature is reborn.(??)
2088: A new disease makes you grow old in seconds.
2097: The Fast-Aging Disease is cured.
2100: Man-made sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet.
2111: People become robots. Probably like androids.
2123: Wars between small countries. The big countries stay out of it.
2125: Signals from Space will be received in Hungary. (People will be reminded of Baba Vanga - probably due to her alien subjects)
2130: With the help of the aliens, civilizations will live underwater.
2164: Animals turn half-human.
2167: A new religion.
2170: Major drought.
2183: A colony on Mars will become a nuclear power and ask for independance from Earth. (Like the U.S. asked from England.)
2187: 2 large volcanic eruptions will be successfully stopped.
2195: The sea colonies will have energy and food.
2196: Asians and Europeans will be completely mixed.
2201: Temperatures drop as the sun's thermonuclear processes slow down.
2221: In the search for extra-terrestrial life, humans will come in contact with something terrible.
2256: A spaceship will bring a new disease to Earth.
2262: Planets will slowly change orbits. Mars will be threatened by a comet.
2271: Physics laws will be changed.
2273: White, black and yellow races will form 1 new race.
2279: Power will be obtained from nothing. (Possibly a vacuum or a black hole.)
2288: Possible time travel and alien contact.
2291: The sun grows cooler. Attempts will be made to make it hot again.
2296: Strong explosions in the sun. The forces of gravity will change. Old space stations and satellites will fall.
2299: In France, a resistance movement will rise against Islam.
2302: Important laws and secrets of the universe are revealed.
2304: Secrets of the Moon are also revealed.
2341: Something terrible will approach Earth from Space.
2354: An accident on the artificial sun will result in drought.
2371: World hunger.
2378: A new and fast-growing race.
2480: 2 artificial (man-made) suns will collide and leave the Earth in the dark.
3005: A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
3010: A comet will hit the moon. The Earth will be surrounded by a ring of rock and ash.
3797: By this time, everything on Earth will die. However, human civilization will be advanced enough to move to a new star system.
And just when I thought this long look into a possible future by Baba Vanga was finished, I found a whole bunch of reposts of even more dates on many blogs and forums. Not sure where they originated from either. These next ones are copied since all the sites are the same - these aren't in my words, that is.
3803: A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people - they mutate.
3805: The war between humans for resources. More than half of people dying out.
3815: The war is over.
3854: The development of civilization virtually stops. People live flocks as beasts.
3871: New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.
3874: New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.
3878: along with the Church to re-train new people forgotten sciences.
4302: New cities are growing in the world. New Church encourages the development of new technology and science.
4302: The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior.
4304: Found a way to win any disease.
4308: Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.
4509: Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.
4599: People achieve immortality.
4674: The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.
5076: A boundary universe. With it, no one knows.
5078: The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.
5079: End of the World.
Of course, only time will tell on how accurate Baba Vanga really was and we won't be around in this lifetime to see the long-into-the-future prophecies. If the first few predictions come true over the next few years, then we'll be in for a seriously rough ride.
I'll finish this with Baba Vanga's own words:

"Never take on the fools. They are not so dangerous as they seem, do not try to change them. Morons can do you more harm. They can do something that will cause quite a stir among all the people."

Tibetan Monks and Remote Viewing    This is just about another little article I read a while ago that reinforces the 2012 belief. Going back to 2004, the news had a story on some Tibetan Monks who were skilled in the art of remote viewing, which many in the eastern world do religiously. They travelled to the year 2012 and wanted to tell the world what they envisioned. What they saw was war from now until then. These small battles fought such as Afghanistan and Iraq will escalate and by 2010 World War 3 will be in the making. By 2012 all the nuclear powers will be at it and then something "miraculous" will happen. The monks say "supernatural divine powers" will stop the war and bring the world back to a spiritual civilization. The powers they speak of are apparently extra-terrestrials. I'm not sure if supernatural divine powers are a good description of aliens but I'm just going by what the article said. They say that over India and China, and other parts of the world that's developing nuclear weapons, UFO sightings are increasing dramatically. They are themselves preparing for our coming wars and will be ready to intervene when the time is right. According to the monks, the aliens will show up in a way that will not scare us and will only let us see them if they have to. They say our world is blessed and should not be completely destroyed but given a chance to spiritually grow. I guess we'll see in 2012 if the Monks were right.

“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

Richard Wrote:It could be her predictions are things the Illuminati want to happen and by publishing them makes it more likely they will happen. Like the prophecy in the bible. Those are all things the Illuminati want to happen.
I agree, a  veritable 'Armageddon Script'!

The possibility once uttered heightens the statistical probability.

[[On a side note: There is a real 'new age' just as there is a counterfeit 'new age'.  Only one can ultimately survive...

Personally, I do not believe everything that seems to be - Just as I would never put an iota of store in prediction - most especially one of doom.  I think perhaps it was Mercy Now spoke about feeding (as into an agenda).  The opposers of the genuine new age (i.e. the perpetrators of the counterfeit new age) do most gleefully feed off of any type of negativity (including the clouding of minds & the dissemination of ignorance) - their continuing strength depends upon it.]]

It is said that all her predictions as listed above were all falsified.

Not hers at all.

xan-i Wrote:
Richard Wrote:It could be her predictions are things the Illuminati want to happen and by publishing them makes it more likely they will happen. Like the prophecy in the bible. Those are all things the Illuminati want to happen.
I agree, a  veritable 'Armageddon Script'!

The possibility once uttered heightens the statistical probability.

[[On a side note: There is a real 'new age' just as there is a counterfeit 'new age'.  Only one can ultimately survive...

Personally, I do not believe everything that seems to be - Just as I would never put an iota of store in prediction - most especially one of doom.  I think perhaps it was Mercy Now spoke about feeding (as into an agenda).  The opposers of the genuine new age (i.e. the perpetrators of the counterfeit new age) do most gleefully feed off of any type of negativity (including the clouding of minds & the dissemination of ignorance) - their continuing strength depends upon it.]]
I see a lot of predictions like this as blueprints for what the Illuminati wants to happen. As long as the Illuminati are ruling the predictions are more than likely going to happen.

They have been attempting such antics for years and I do feel they use the Bible as one of their playbooks along with other prophetic materials as well as producing their own "prophets".

But think about it.....   Prophesy doesn't really capture the attention of  Jack and Jill SixPack  absorbed in  "Britains Got Talent ".

What  would  stir them to sit up and take notice and fall in line ?

I bet an alien invasion would . 
http://blog.moviefone.com/2010/08/18/complete-guide-to-upcoming-alien-invasion-movies/

It depends on how you interpret the bible. If you interpret it like a lot of Christians do, then all the bible prophecy has and is coming true. Just like depending on your interpretation, the Nostradamus prophecies has and is coming true. The same is true about the Mayan and many other prophecies. Even the protocols of Zion have been coming true. Some people claim they're fake but it's interesting how it's all coming true.

i posted vangas predictions after stumbling on them,, what she say about Islamic takeover has continuity with video i posted few days ago, thats all

i do not like to interpret such things i prefer to view facts after the period or claimed date

but to be able to predict 1000s of years in advance i find hard to believe from what i know

wether true or false predictions,, that is how i found them

time will tell as always

i wait to see nuclear prediction if it happens within one more year
“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

In 2288 it says time travel and contact with aliens I believe that has been done already

Jona Wrote:In 2288 it says time travel and contact with aliens I believe that has been done already
True but officially it hasn't. Just like the government still hasn't confirmed Roswell.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vanga's predictions for this world... angel 3 1,898 02-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Ravvau