Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origin and Inclination
Story is a common term for a recounting of a sequence of events, narrative, or for a statement regarding the facts pertinent to a situation in question. It is defined as a narrative or tale of real or fictitious events.

btw.

Except of talent for stories, you do have also those for drama. ;)

oh, thank you!

You welcome!

gawd... glad you two got that straightened out...
it was just a blurb of perceived obscurity that has now fallen away... I love it when that happens.,

Sariel, Q3eory. .. and all, is a good nite.
sleep safe

when I pull up this thread, it ends on page 2 post #13

until I click on the Reply button (to write what I'm writing) and then below on the page I can see that
the last post made was by me on 10-13-11 at 11:03 p.m.

After I hit Post Reply to post my comment right now, my post won't show TO ME. The thread on the main menu will show that I made the last post but when I open the thread it ends on page 2 post #13.

'kay, now I'm convinced that all y'alls are a tagteam gang of comedians: @Q3, funniest, edgiest, craziest stuff I've seen in a long time. You make "Invisible's" site look about as interesting as a nun teaching sex ed. No...I still love him though..."Dog Poet Translating, May your Noses always be cold and wet."

** NOW, for sh*t's sake WILL YOU PLEASE RE-ACTIVATE YOUR E-MAIL SO MESSAGES DON'T KEEP BOUNCING BACK...AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHGGG! Don't make me come and find you!**

@Sifter, I'll deal with you later, but these ipso facto posts that keep popping up are just turning into some kind of sight gag to me...hah hah hah hah hah hah...I can't help it, now I'm programmed to laugh every time I see them. :D NO, No, No, Don' You Go, Come Back...Come Back...Pleeeeeese! @Sariel, I don't know who you are but you're wonderful. I get a kick out of your posts. ***Well, what a gang of characters here at HCF