Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Light Energy
I know Stewart feels that you shouldn’t white light very much but I heard from other members that use it and say the white light energy is similar to oversoul connection, and the white light energy is safe and pure.
I wondered if other members use white light energy? gw_2monk

I talk to my Oversoul a lot(listening is the other thing I need to do lol..which I'm trying)..I don't use white light energy in my communications with it. I usually just visualize a silver infinity with violet background above my head..sometimes it kinda looks like a white infinity in violet background at the top of my crown chakra.

I think why Stewart has discouraged using that color is because of several reasons(as I believe he has stated before) that: white light can be used to blank out things-thoughts, energies,feelings(from my understanding)...and some of those negative and positive things you'll need for your own learning experiences; the white light can be utilized by the illuminati to take your soul after you leave your body and keep it trapped or do whatever they wish with it...(transference,etc)...; the rest of the info you should read in the healers handbook and all the texts out there on hyperspace and color codes,etc.

I think we should use a color only if we're intuitively guided into it.....like ask Oversoul..is this okay to use for whatever you wish to do with this color....and see what it says...from what we learn here..we make our own techniques and our own ways of living....

its also about pure intent...........at least from waht i've learned this year...i know now that i need to place my trust in oversoul guidance....i was scared to completely trust myself and oversoul..but i realized if id ont..then i'll continually be lost....sorta...everything is for a reason...

i use violet light a great deal..more than anything for flushing and purging....but i know i need to respect and value that color.

by the way

i like that icon you have there--- the meditating emoticon and the number 100 in blue going upwards...with the blue ankh...interesting. :o)

PP, I haven’t tried white light yet because Stewart discourages it. Since I heard about other members using it, it made me wonder if Stewart was wrong about it. He has been known to be wrong about things before and I thought maybe the white light was one of them.

I liked the icon too. I don’t know what the number 100 is all about. A German created the icons and I’m guessing it means something to them. icon_confused

I haven't tried white light for the same reasons. I tend to use violet more.sometimes gold.

we should ask Stewart to clarify it for us. I think though that people are using it under Oversoul guidance...

From true experience white lite does not protect......  Its also easy for those that can see you using white lite to target you........ 

I was not here, I did not say this!

icon_escape

PurpleParrot Wrote:I haven't tried white light for the same reasons. I tend to use violet more.sometimes gold.

we should ask Stewart to clarify it for us. I think though that people are using it under Oversoul guidance...

Hint: The DVD Mind-Control & Programming Part I has very good details about the using and dangers of the color white; esp. about the deprogramming in the core of the Matrix.

Well I will put my 2 cents in here. I have used the 'violet protection' for a few years now, and even though I keep it up, I have still been 'taken' and 'messed with.' So I began wondering how effective it really was. Then, about a week or so ago, I got the idea of making an ultra-super-protection for me which is a sparkly white light with gold, silver, and violet particles in it.  I now wrap that around me for protection. I must say, when I do that I immediately feel a 'tingling' around my body (I never felt that with just violet). I've also noticed that in my dreams now, most of the time I'm wearing white clothes.

You have to remember that all the techniques that Expansions teaches are just 'tools' for you to use. Everyone needs to 'tweek' and adjust them so that they fit into their lifestyles and mindsets. There's always room for individuality in Hyperspace. I feel you need to go with what your mind (Oversoul) suggests is best for you. If something doesn't seem to work - change it until it does. Hyperspace is a huge, mostly unknown area to us, and the only one who can tell us what is 'right' or 'wrong' is - us.

I agree with what DT said. She is right. Hyperspace is a new field for us. When I tap into my own self, I know that this is "new" to me though it truly isn't once I step out of physical reality. We need to go with Oversoul guidance on these matters. If we're not sure if its Oversoul, place the information in orange or trust our feelings on that matter. Also, since we are experimenting with these techniques and personalizing them for ourselves, we need to realize we will have consequences to deal with as well so if we are to use white light, we are responsible for what happens to ourselves. We've been given the guidelines..what is best for another is not best for everyone else. We make our own decisions and our own choices. Silver Infinity, I hope you're reading this thread.

Right now, I am experimenting with herbals, crystals and essential oils and even different diets. I am dealing with the consequences of what they do to my system. I know that if I don't try it out, I won't know. I am practicing being the client for different healing techniques also(like reflexology,aromatherapy massage,etc--of course I know one needs to be weary since in the deprogramming study guides, some of these things could be triggers for us..but if Oversoul has guided us to it, i don't think we could go wrong with it). Its always good to use caution but sometimes we can just wing it if thats how we truly when "winging" it.

Stewart and Janet both encourage us to use our discernment and I remember very strongly and vividly that Stewart once said a loong while ago not to trust or rely completely on him(and this is the main reason why I chose to stick with them..because its a way for the teacher to empower their student and not have the student place all their power and energies on the teacher)--and he has good intentions,is sincere, and he is a great teacher--but what this means is he said that we've gotta use our brains--be balanced with logic and intuition and see what Oversoul is saying on something. He's not going to do the thinking or deprogramming for us. He's not going to make the choices for us either because that contradicts everything his work stands for--in having everyone take back their own power and responsibility and understanding of their experiences. He can guide us through and teach us hyperspace only if its meant to be. We really are the ones responsible for our own learning and our own paths. We need to realize that.

DreamTime Wrote:Well I will put my 2 cents in here. I have used the 'violet protection' for a few years now, and even though I keep it up, I have still been 'taken' and 'messed with.' So I began wondering how effective it really was. Then, about a week or so ago, I got the idea of making an ultra-super-protection for me which is a sparkly white light with gold, silver, and violet particles in it.  I now wrap that around me for protection. I must say, when I do that I immediately feel a 'tingling' around my body (I never felt that with just violet). I've also noticed that in my dreams now, most of the time I'm wearing white clothes.
I use the ultra protection also for a long time; Sometimes I have sceptic thoughts about; why would it help ? on the other hand I've witnessed many protected outcomes;

Let's say: I have no proof the Ultra Protection Technique or its variations do not work.

It tends to work, and even better after deprogramming exercises and sea salt baths. esp. after Golden Altar techniques.

It's more a kind of: let's wait and see; and afterwards, things develop to be better off than expected. 

And Dreamtime, yes, I also use a twinkling golden circle visualization around the violet tetra/octahedron; a kind of tingling at the end of the exercise.

[user=2]DreamTime[/user] wrote:
Quote:You have to remember that all the techniques that Expansions teaches are just 'tools' for you to use. Everyone needs to 'tweek' and adjust them so that they fit into their lifestyles and mindsets. There's always room for individuality in Hyperspace. I feel you need to go with what your mind (Oversoul) suggests is best for you. If something doesn't seem to work - change it until it does. Hyperspace is a huge, mostly unknown area to us, and the only one who can tell us what is 'right' or 'wrong' is - us.
DreamTime, I like this statement; I guess there is room for creative paths, yes.

However, the hyperspace healer book is a real good guide to get ideas. 

I also assume the way you think/feel about colors in the physical is a good indication  to some same application in hyperspace.

i.e. red/white/black combinations feels making me agressive; in hyperspace visualizations is has the same corresponding, and even it can be damaging.

And .... I'm absolutely sure that physical aids or physical toys that stimulate the mind like geometric physical hyperspace-objects are very helpful.

i.e. a real golden altar, a real violet room, a real violet tetrahedron/octahedron, a real royal blue T-bar in front of you, etc etc; That's the secret of the Roman Catholics and Jesuits; they use their Eucharistic symbolics to imprint them in the "visual" and subconscious mind.

What about taking a sea salt bath where the water is colored violet ? I'm sure it will feel terrific.

It's the archetype/symbolics that do work, because the subconscious need a physical help to  understand the message. At start, the subconsciousness wants to be "convinced".

That's the essence of rituals; they are a crutch for the awakening mind.

After a while the physical rituals are not needed anymore.

I hope to seem to be not to arrogant here; sometimes I've my bad and weak moments and feel frustrated then. It's a process of fall and resurrect, over and over again. I need also emotional support in this, that's why I'm glad with this forum and Expansions.

I know many of us have their very difficult moments in their life; to exchange experciences here is encouraging and gives constructive ideas, hope and feedback.

I am not sure why the white light energy would be discouraging either and would like to also hear the comments.

Personally for me, the violet works well but with intense situations it fails, I am talking abduction and severe mind control - I find the Gold energy is the only thing that works in these intense situations.  

I agree with PP, and all should use whatever techniques do work, I was also told that I should not use crystals to clear blockages in chakras, but you tell that to all the people that I have done it too. They have the proof and they feel the energy and it works for every single one.

Energy has two main colors and that is black and white, all other colors are shades of these, each thought or interaction feeds a shade of color. The mind often becomes confused with the emotion of a situation and the reflection of the personal translation therefore feeds a particular colored energy.

A person who is angry has an energy field of darkness, black essence, the hatred inside that person feeds the dark energy, and therefore they constantly attract energy that is a reflection of themselves, distrust and hostility. Their color spectrum is filled with intense color – all dark shades, so instead of medium green for the heart area they will have a dark green which reflects deceit.

A person who is open-minded reflects the white energy, their essence is optimism and they reflect a persona of calmness, looking at the entire situation before conclusion, so the result always works out in a positive manner. Their color spectrum reflects all medium range colors, reflecting balance and understanding.  

Personally I use white light energy, it is the source of my oversoul, the connection to the ‘whole of my personality’

I also use color therapy daily, for numerous reasons, color is everything and tells you many things of what you are feeling right now. Look at your clothes, your home, even the color of your car is a reflection of your mind-pattern.

All the good experiences I have had with the ‘departed’ reflect the white energy, very rare that I will see color, so this tells me by personal experience that the soul energy in pure form is white.

I agree that you should not have too much white around you, like an entire white home, this would reflect a mind-pattern of obsessions toward sterilization.

The crystal that holds the greatest power is the clear quartz, a white/clear stone of intense power. Second to that is the amethyst, which reflects the same healing powers of the color violet.

Very interesting topic Richard, thanks for including it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Getting past the white light trap Breaking News 0 654 02-28-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  False white light tunnel insect 4 1,346 08-27-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: insect
Video DO NOT Go Into The White Light! It's NOT What You Think Breaking News 0 713 08-27-2018, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Anticlockwise White Energy Cliff 7 2,653 02-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Acceptancedchange