Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Light Energy
The point with white light energy is not to bring it into the body field.  White light contains and assimilates everything, so you would literally wash yourself out.   The power of this energy is intense, and does need to be utilised with caution.  Sometimes I will blast ELF with a sparkling golden-white to really remove it.

White is not a 'wrong' colour to use (well, it's not really a colour!), but it needs to be respected, and you need to know what you're doing.  There are different rules and levels of information, for different levels of self-awareness and self-governance.  As you move beyond what you know, you find new vistas with new possibilities.  Just be sure to do it all with Oversoul guidance, and it will be fine.

Love Monica

Thanks for all the interesting replies everyone. It sounds like consensus is white energy is safe to use when used correctly.

Karen, using gold energy for protection is a new one on me too and one I’ll have to try it when the need arises. :)

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone!!

When I first became aware of using colour as a psychic protection many years ago, we were advised to use 'white light' which I did for a long time, then information was given that this could be 'hijacked' (for want of a better word) so I then used a 'golden white light' - like brilliant sunshine gold/white colour.  Some people used a 'violet flame' but I was not attracted to this at the time.  Since learning Stewart's work, I use the violet protections he suggests, and so far this works well for me, though occasionally I find the 'golden white' will just occur and feel OK in that instance.  Once in a while I might use a crystal, and I find using silver and gold also feels right sometimes.  I like DT's idea of the 'sparkly white light with gold, silver and violet particles' - I think I will try it!

Violet light is a good cleanser, but the violet flame is St. Germaine programming as far as I know.  Just a reminder. :D Cool

I like DT's sparkly idea too. :big grin:  I find that taking white and adding gold energy, for a shimmering ivory colour works well for somethings - although I don't put it in my body field.  It is a wonderful protection technique though.

St.Germaine programming :?

What is that?

Helena Petronila Blavatski  Created St Germaine.  Also known as   H. P. Blavatsky .  New age is using St. Germaine as healer, savior etc.....  Look up Blavatsky .

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic...=Blavatsky

Thanks William!  I actually couldn't remember off hand what it was, but I knew that it was... if you get my drift. :D

Aha,ok,now I get it.St.Germaine really existed.He was a shapeshifter.Born to Romanian royalty,and was under the tutelage of the DeMedici family.Goodness,I hope I'm not related to him.:paranoid:

Moon Child,

I know a few people who actually claim to have seen St,. Germaine.One woman says she  danced with him at a party. There were no drugs involved but these people were strongly emeshed within the New Age movement. My feeling is that it was a psy-ops Project Bluebeam projection.   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Getting past the white light trap Breaking News 0 648 02-28-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  False white light tunnel insect 4 1,332 08-27-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: insect
Video DO NOT Go Into The White Light! It's NOT What You Think Breaking News 0 709 08-27-2018, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Anticlockwise White Energy Cliff 7 2,652 02-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Acceptancedchange