Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Light Energy
The white light and sound from the Hu, is the greatest protection from God.

I always thought that the generating of the white light was the effective part.  It raises the energy within oneself to a vibration that is more protective and a bit stronger.  I've heard the same about using gold or sparkles, as well.  It seems to me that the color one uses is not as important as what the imagery produces in one's energy field.

Greg, what is Hu?  And I assume you mean that the energy is coming from god, not protection against a god.

Cobalt blue and golden white are the best for protection in my experience. Hu is known as the "sound of all sounds " in Eckanar . It is pronounced as we would say hue.

In voicing this sound you'll notice a closing of the sinus area. The degree of closure will depend on how it pronounced but still there is always some closure. In closing the sinuses or larynx you shut off the movement up through the chakras . This is why the OM chant is deliberately taught and pushed upon the novices . OM inverts the movement down into the lower chakras instead of up towards the crown and solar chakras. OM replaced AUM . AUM moves the energy up .Try it....Ahhuuummm. In my view  just AHHH is best. Newborns cry M-ahhhh.    

ok, the lady didn't invent st germaine. there's a bunch of accounts on him

as far as white lite goes, i think it's good to use

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Getting past the white light trap Breaking News 0 648 02-28-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  False white light tunnel insect 4 1,332 08-27-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: insect
Video DO NOT Go Into The White Light! It's NOT What You Think Breaking News 0 708 08-27-2018, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Anticlockwise White Energy Cliff 7 2,652 02-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Acceptancedchange