Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet 'Adam The Healer'
Submitted by Kratos: Adam Dreamhealer is not your average 19-year-old. This Canadian college student makes more than most doctors do. He says he can heal people with just his hands. ABC News estimates that Adam will make more than $1 million this year, and that doesn't include the income from his books, DVDs and $150 healing sessions he offers over the Internet. The $1.2 million does include his seminar work in darkened rooms, with 600 people gathered before him. That's when Adam goes into a trancelike state and begins to work what some say is magic.It was at the age of 15, Adam says, that he began manifesting bizarre powers. "All these strange telekinetic things [started] happening around me. Just little things like pencils flying out of my hands, erasers flying out of my hands," he said.Now Adam says he channels that power into healing cancers and infections.Linda Peterson, a fourth-grade teacher from Minnesota, says she experienced the healing benefits of Adam's hands.Linda was diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer in 2004. She went to one of Adam's workshops; then, two weeks later, when doctors took a look at her tumor, they discovered there was no tumor."There was nothing there. Gone," says Peterson.Two years later, Peterson's cancer came back. So she returned to Vancouver to see if Adam could heal her for a second time.

The Healing Process Adam says when he is trying to heal a person he sees a "quantum hologram" — a representation of the combined energy of everyone in the room."I'm not actually sure what it is I do. I go into this trance," says Adam. "I don't see anything else around me except for this person in front of me. And then I'm just changing these things, this image in front of me."He says he uses his hands to fix breaks in the energy flow, which allows the healing to begin.But Adam can't guarantee the success of his work.

View: Full Article | Source: ABC News

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/vie...p?id=74221

Does this mean he is related to Jesus Christ? Hey, he would do if he had a long beard, was willing to be drugged, and lived a life as a shepherd.

There are a lot of people related to Jesus. Maybe Adam is from his bloodline but I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. It sounds like Adam just figured out how to do it.

Quote:Adam says what he does can be completely explained by science. Edgar Mitchell — who walked on the moon during the Apollo 14 mission — says he recognizes the science behind Adam's work. "It's about channeling energy and resonating with the person," says Mitchell.

Mitchell has spent the last 30 years exploring the science of the paranormal. "The principles of quantum physics explain many of these intuitive mystical aspects of attention and intention," says Mitchell.
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2179784&page=1

This information has been given to the General Public because it is a trigger for End Times Programming and specifically for Staged Second Coming Programming.

Adam's concept is a dangerous concept, because the healing techniques are based on exchanging psychic energies; psychotronics, mind-control, NLP, animal magnetism and sometimes mixed with excellent visualization techniques in hyperspace (he wrote a book about these visualizations), although some visualization examples of him are very dangerous too, using the wrong colours and wrong archetypes.