Poll: Poll: Everyone, Please Choose Your Sign
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leo July 23 - Aug 21
0%
0 0%
Cancer June 22 - July 22
0%
0 0%
Gemini May 22 - June 21
0%
0 0%
Taurus April 21 - May 21
0%
0 0%
Aries March 21 - April 20
100.00%
1 100.00%
Virgo Aug 22 - Sept 23
0%
0 0%
Pisces Feb 20 - Mar 20
0%
0 0%
Aquarius Jan 21 - Feb 19
0%
0 0%
Caprracorn Dec 22 - Jan 20
0%
0 0%
Scorpio Oct 24 - Nov 22
0%
0 0%
Sagittarius Nov 23 - Dec 21
0%
0 0%
Libra Sept 24 - Oct 23
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Astrology Poll
  Forgive my lack of nicknames for signs.   But does Aries mean air head????

William really slinks away now fearing the eggs being pelted at him!

:shock:

Air head??? I’m going to have to slap you silly. Aries is the first sign and the greatest. :unibrow: 

William wobbles from the mighty blow that is Richard........  (dare i say hot air?)

More Guffaws from the crowd!

Ok jokes aside.......   Wot maketh Aries so great?  I ask in childlike wonderment!

:)

William sits down by the lake swinging his legs over the dock singing his favorite song while waiting for ukka Richard to tell him of the marvelous creatures that are the Aries.

..............Oh my bologna has a first name its o.s.c.a.r.  My bologna has a second name its~~~~~

Okay, surely I am not the only cancer here :paranoid:

William Wrote:  Ok jokes aside.......   Wot maketh Aries so great?  I ask in childlike wonderment!
I don’t know what makes Aries so great but Leonardo da Vinci was an Aries and he was a great man. Cool

I do kind of wish that I was born a little earlier now that I know Pisces are psychic. ;)

I did not know Leonardo da Vinci was an Aries, im impressed.   Aries is an Air sign?  Air signs must be able to Soar above with visions and such? 

Now I know where you got the air head thing. Aries is a fire sign not an air sign.

Yeah it’s cool that Leonardo was an Arian. Here’s a link to Aries and they have a list of other renowned Arians.

http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/aries.htm

See , I was being honest and really asking about Aries,  I did not know it was a Fire sign.....  Thats why you get so Hot headed with me!

;)

Interesting you called them Arian Richard... sounds kind of like Arinians/Ari ;)

I'm one of the Aquarians, but I have Leo/Aries/Pisces strongly placed in my chart :D

William, Since you’re an Aries I‘m surprised you didn’t know it was a fire sign. Ares was the Greek god of war. So all us Arians have fiery anger. ;) It sounds like you’re going to have to get an astrology report from Karen and learn about yourself. :) 

Monica, Arian does sound like Arinian. Maybe there’s some connection. It sounds like you interesting chart. :)