Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophecies
This site has some Interesting predictions. Here's a few about the LA quake.

Quote:[Image: alltopics.gif]IntuitionNow writes"In deep sleep for the past two nights, I have seen a disaster like no other. I have had hundreds of preminition dreams since the age of ten and have only shared them with my family. I thought this was a curse that allowed me to successfully predict births, deaths, and unfortunate world events. However, this one will not get out of my head. I have seen on the news about an upcoming earthquake expected to hit California rather soon. All because of the 100th anniversary of the 1906 San Fransisco earthquake. I saw, in dream, massive destruction centered in Los Ang., and destroying much of the West coast. I find it hard to determine whether the earthquake set off a NW volcanoe, but the damage and death makes it seem that way. I also saw a calendar on a wall dated October 2010. I fear this time."
Quote:[Image: alltopics.gif]EyeAm writes"Los Angeles and other parts of California will be devasted by Nature in 2006. Too much rain and mudslides in places, as well as drought and heat in other places. Power outages, too.

L.A. will be rocked by a major earthquake (8.2 or over) before the year is out.

Fires will only add to the misery; and many businesses and homes will be lost due to it in 2006.

The HOLLYWOOD sign will be threatened in some way during 2006."

Quote:[Image: alltopics.gif]I've had recurring"blips"(both dreams and visions) as I call them of upcoming earthquakes that will be quite damaging. Two quakes, one off the coast of So. Cal. and the L.A. area, possibly a 7.8 on the Richter for L.A. More specifically,there is a fault off the Costa Mesa coast that hadn't been "on the map" until it was discovered around 92-94. I feel that this quake will arrive around the same time as the one that I see in L.A., April and June seem to be what I am "seeing". They are strike slip faults and the duration of the one that does the most damage seems to last longer than the one off the coast. In a recent dream, I was sitting at my desk at work and my office starts to shake violently, there's also a loud(sonic-like) boom. The other dream I had, I was asleep and awoke to my bed shaking. I also see people walking in ankle deep waters and I keep "hearing" aquifers polluted by amoebic/ parasitic organisms, this is especially important. People are wearing breathing masks and in a vision I had in L.A. I'm standing by what was a white brick building and I see a lot of dust around me, it smells like gas, concrete and there's a bit of a sweet smell to it. A few days later in the same spot I smell death. Personally, am going to heed these visions and stock up on water and canned food. If I'm wrong I'll have surplus if I'm right, I'll be thankful that God gave me a "heads-up".

http://www.prophecies.us/

This one should interest PurpleParrot. ;)

Quote:[Image: alltopics.gif]PredictionMaster writes"If you live in the northeast, I advise you to listen up..

I see, through my visions, and I hear, through my Angels , that..

A strong strong nasty hurricane is coming up the coast, the east coast, sometime in August of this year, possibly around the 15th..

And I do, mean up the coast, which means indeed, hitting Long Island, and espcially Massachusettes, is going to get it, badly!..

This Hurricane, will be strong, as I stated, blowing winds of 125 to 130 mph, with gusts upto 180 mph..

This is a warning, you have been warned, time will tell, if my prediction comes to pass. Thankyou."

lol possibly..because I am not going to be here if it does happen on that day!!

August 15th is India's independence day...

I may be in Vancouver around that time...

I might not even be in the US most of July and August.

I'm told I'm going to live a while so I'll prolly have to live through whatever it is!!!

If not, then Oversoul will let me get killed then and there in whatever disaster it is!

erm Also, I really sorta hope nothing happens in LA and NY. jeez I don't know whats next now. I just need some rest and some clarity + stability before the next set of rocky experiences!!!
I'm told thats going to be the rest of my life! :o)

The LA Quake did not happen in April-June...there's still a few more days left in June...

However the year is still not out yet..I still think that something will happen...I kinda hope not for a natural disaster but an alien invasion to rock people out of their stagnant imprisoned mentalities.
peace

That sounds cool that you won’t be around when the hurricane hits. I agree about the alien invasion, I would love to see something like that rock people out of their stagnant imprisoned mentalities. The bad thing is the invasion is going on in a way that most people will never notice. :?

You have a good point there Richard.I have still a bit shocked at this Invisible Alien Invasion.Do these Entities not wish to stop the nuking of Iran and the end to bloodshed in Iraq?It seems as if little is really changing and things that have are so few.I see the grassroots change being in us, in Human Consciousness. I cannot stand the Reptilian Frequency of Earth. It is a joke and Mother Earth needs a Mammalian Frequency instead.

Yeah I’m disappointed that the invasion is invisible. I wanted to see Christians and skeptics get shaken right out of their shoes. It would have been fun watching everyone’s minds go to overload. People would have been so confused and been forced to change their way of thinking. I would have been so funny and I would have loved every minute of it. :unibrow:

I don’t know what the alien agenda is but I tend to think it isn’t an agenda that we would have picked. Time will tell how it turns out.

Here's one that should interest Monica. :)

Quote:Pacific Tsunami Dream
Posted on: Monday 03 July 2006 @ 23:03:38

[Image: alltopics.gif]NeithHotep writes"I had the following dream on 2 July 2006 between 7 and 10AM PST. I am in a house on an Island. Outside of the front window there is a very Anglo looking church, smallish, made of grey stone blocks and with a pitched roof on an outcropping of the Island. The church has a larger main building and a smaller entry building to it. There is a road between the house I am in and the church, surrounding the church is a small stone wall, on the other side of that wall is another road. Past the road is what seems to be about a 45 to 60 foot drop to a beach. There are easy paths down to the beach, and there are people walking along it. The beach curves around the outcropping beneath the church, and in the other direction far down the coast of the Island. I have a feeling that the Island is Polynesian of some sort, but most of the people I see are Anglos. I think perhaps I am in New Zealand.

I look out the window again, and I see the ocean begin to pull back, it pulls back about a quarter of a mile from the shore, and I see the floor of the ocean exposed and fish and other creatures left flopping in the wet sands. I realize that this means a huge Tsunami is going to hit this coast. My mind calculates the displacement factors of the water, and I know that the wave will be higher than the hill up the beach. I start yelling at the people to seek cover, but they are all standing and watching the ocean pull back in wonder, and on the road in front of me a CNN truck pulls up and they begin to tape what is happening. I yell to them to take cover, because the wave is going to top the houses, but they keep taping. Then I see a huge wave rearing up and approaching the coast, and I awake just before it hits the beach.

I am not sure it is New Zealand, but my intuition makes me think it could be. It seems to be the only Island that fits my dream.

I am writing this at the urging of my husband, because I have had many precog dreams in the past that have come true: floods in Europe, the flood in India, the Indonesian Tsunami, and the crash of the Alaska Airlines flight off of Los Angeles a few years ago. My precogs tend to be tied to Floods and Tsunamis, and Airline crashes. I sometimes see things as well, when they flash the picture of a missing child on the Television, and I hope that putting up this information somewhere might help someone. Thank you for this resource."

Uh huh... Stewart has warned New Zealanders to stay away from the Eastern Coastlines because of the danger of a Pacific Ocean tsunami.  He also mentioned last year that there would be at least one volcanic eruption and two major earthquakes.  I live no more than a half mile from the Pacific plate boundary faultline: in a region long overdue for a 'big one'.  I have kept an eye on the volcanic plateau of the central North Island, which is where the eruption would be centred: most likely Ruapehu.

I have read that Ruapehu, when it next has a big explosion, could go off like Taupo did centuries ago.  Look up the ancient Taupo eruption and you'll what I mean!  NZ is split up the middle basically by the two tectonic plates underneath, causing lots of earthquake movments.  There offshore volcanoes that are erupting already - but they are way out in the ocean... :)

There's been a number of strange weather patterns here too.  In the South island people were snowed in for up to five days, and in the North there were power cuts.

Funnily enough - none of this has affected me in the slightest. :D  I haven't even got wet, despite all the rain storms, because I have had perfect shelter and transport the whole time. :lol:  Guess that's my mind-pattern...///

I don't like prophecies. It is always about some disaster. Disasters are result of Earth's geological tectonic movements and they occur frequently and we can do very little about it for now.
We need some 'prophecies' which could predict and help us in disaster, and not  make people to fear and panic what is counter productive.
Mind pattern which is occupied with predicting disasters is not very healthy one and play very good for Illuminati agendas because of production of fear in main population.
The best example is military/media propaganda during Cold war when U.S. population was kept in constant fear of possible nuclear attack from USSR.
Though, when real nuclear catastrophe had happened (Chernobil) anyone didn't know anything for many days as long as swedish scientists hadn't recognised cloud of radiation activity.

Very good point. :)  I do not get too concerned with the possibility of events here, because I know my Oversoul will keep me perfectly safe.  It's important to be aware of whjat the collective consciousness is creating for their group experiences, but that doesn't mean you have to participate! :D