Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophecies
Richard wrote:
Quote:I would have been so funny and I would have loved every minute of it.

Maybe for the first hours of invasion. But you should keep an eye on the masses. If masses saw that you don't act in their directions and in their way you are going to be suspected.

It is very good example when main football game is played, and you are walking in the street without right soccer's dress.

And people with Greenstar programming could have some problems with activations if they aren't fully deprogrammed.

Monica wrote:
Quote:ancient Taupo eruption and you'll what I mean

800 cubic kilometers of material!!! 800 times more material than 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taupo_Volcanic_Zone 

Quote:and transport the whole time

Helicopter or airplane?  

I have got wet couple of times during rain. Nothing seriously. It can be romantic, but because of polution in the air it is not so really romantic as people could say.

Actually, I just mostly didn't have to go out when it was raining hard!  It always cleared up in time for me to go out. :)  Though, that is just this winter... of course I have got wet walking in the rain before!!  But it was morefrustrating  than romantic. :D

Hrmm: yes Taupo got very angry!  I hope I am not in the line of fire for Ruapehu ;)

Sariel Wrote:We need some 'prophecies' which could predict and help us in disaster, and not  make people to fear and panic what is counter productive.
Mind pattern which is occupied with predicting disasters is not very healthy one and play very good for Illuminati agendas because of production of fear in main population.

You make it sound like Stewart’s mind is unhealthy and he is playing into the Illuminati agenda. All of his warnings are about disasters. Are you saying people should never be warned of anything?

I do feel we need to move away from Victim Consciousness and Victim Mentalities, so all Human Beings should try and think Positive Mind Patterns as much as possible.However, where limits within Human Consciousness are present then warnings about disasters are relevant, especially where Programming and ELF Transmissions, such as across North America.Alot of Humans are not awake, so warning them of coming Earth Changes is relevant, as it at least gives them a chance in their Victim Belief Systems, that all Human Beings are here to Deprogram and then elevate their Individual Consciousness into Divine Love and Divine Peace.

I see it like Stewart does. He always says if you see someone that is about to run off a cliff, do you warn them or do you just wave goodbye?

Richard wrote
Quote:You make it sound like Stewart’s mind is unhealthy and he is playing into the Illuminati agenda. All of his warnings are about disasters. Are you saying people should never be warned of anything?

No. Why do you say all of Stewart's warnings are about disasters? Maybe your mind-pattern see things in this way, though, in fact, they are not. He speaks about many subjects from technology involment to influences from nature in scientific manners.
And he give us solution to these problems, as overcoming our victim mind-patterns and hyperspace exercises to prevent them, as violet hands over California.
My sentence
Quote:We need some 'prophecies' which could predict and help us in disaster
is actually referring to predictions as from Stewart which are positive one (first, they are informative, and second, they can help us).
So, his warnings are not only about disasters, but about the way how to overcome them. That is something positive and that is what I had always supported and will support in the future.

And my words I had written negate and are against prophecies from the site http://www.prophecies.us/ and similar sites because this site is mixture of right and wrong informations which can bring people to higher level of confusion and fear. And playing for Illuminati agenda is when you mix wrong with right informations.
If you study closely all predictions posted on the site prophecies.us you can see that many of them have end time triggers.

Yes, you, me and people from this forum can see what is disinformation and what is not. But what about people who don't know and who didn't have an opportunity to learn?
They are the one which are left to run off a cliff. And sites like prophecies.us are designed only to help them in this process.

Now, should I say the truth how it is, or to keep my mouth shut to preserve my popularity in society!? I choose the truth.

Richard
wrote:

Quote:Are you saying people should never be warned of anything?
I said:
Quote:We need some 'prophecies' which could predict and help us in disaster 

[color="blue"]Monica wrote:[/color]
Quote:[color="blue"]But it was morefrustrating  than romantic. [/color]
[color="blue"] That is because you didn't have the right person to be your company during the rain.

[/color][color="blue"]
Quote: Though, that is just this winter... of course I have got wet walking in the rain before!!
Hehe, during winter we have mostly snow. That is something romantic, first morning with the snow.:) To get wet during winter is very dangerous, though.

[/color]
Quote:[color="#0000ff"]Hrmm: yes Taupo got very angry!  I hope I am not in the line of fire for Ruapehu [/color]
[color="#0000ff"] Yes, you do have some quite unpleasant volcanoes in your neighbour. Though, you and your family are too valuable for alien races as for Illuminati, too. And there is your Oversoul and Arinian Lion to protect you. However, keep an open eye on this one. ;)
[/color]

This is sort of irrelevant to the topics here lol but I just thought of keeping an eye on the volcanic area in a humorous way---leaving an eye organ there to watch it...

*shrugs* Okay okay I know that wasn't that funny....lol but I was tempted.

HAHA - we could stick an "eye of God" archetype over the top of the danger spots! lol  ... and connect into it from time to time with pale yellow frequencies to see what's going on....

Yes, I suppose that's true.  The Illuminati want to keep me alive here, as much as I want to stay alive!! I would be interested to know how interested these groups are in my wellbeing. ;)  I always have Lion frequency around me. :D

Hmm; yes I have seen fresh morning snowfall when I lived in Italy.  It was my first experience of living in a country/region that experienced snow.  The air is so different in the mountains, and it helped me to keep awake when I had to leave for school at 6.30am :/

Yeah: my rainy day walks were usually because I didn't expect it to rain, and ended up getting soaked unwillingly. :lol:

Sariel, I see how your thinking about predictions but I don’t see them that way. I see them as something entertaining to read, like horoscopes in the newspaper. Some come true and some don’t. I don’t see any harm in reading them. A lot of them fall in line with Stewart’s predictions. Stewart isn’t the only psychic than can see things.