Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophecies
Richard wrote:
Quote: Stewart isn’t the only psychic than can see things.

Truth, but he is the one psychic to whom I trust and who has knowledge I am interested in.

Richard
wrote:
Quote:Sariel, I see how your thinking about predictions but I don’t see them that way. I see
them as something entertaining to read, like horoscopes in the newspaper. Some come true and some don’t. I don’t see any harm in reading them.

That is nice. However, my experience with predictions was not so pleasant. As much younger man because of my deep programming I was very influenced with predictions from the Book of Relevation and Nostradamus prophecies. I even wanted to wrote my own book. So, because I am now deprogramming myself I am more skeptical to all predictions out there which involve different EndTime/Greenstar scenarios.

[color="blue"]Monica [/color][color="blue"]wrote:[/color]
[color="#0000ff"]
Quote:Yes, I suppose that's true.  The Illuminati want to keep me alive here, as much as I want to stay alive!! I would be interested to know how interested these groups are in my wellbeing.  I always have Lion frequency around me.
[/color]

[color="blue"]They are crazy about you[/color] ;)

[color="#0000ff"]
Quote: Hmm; yes I have seen fresh morning snowfall when I lived in Italy.  It was my first experience of living in a country/region that experienced snow.  The air is so different in the mountains, and it helped me to keep awake when I had to leave for school at 6.30am :/
[/color]

[color="blue"]You had quite early awaking. Actually, 6.30am was my time to awake for school, too.
The air is more transparent, and contains fewer O2 molecules. Sometimes because of wind and differences in air pressures you can feel like you are flying.   [/color]
[color="blue"] [/color]
[color="#0000ff"]
Quote: Yeah: my rainy day walks were usually because I didn't expect it to rain, and ended up getting soaked unwillingly.

And there was no place or house to hide during the rain?

[/color]

"They" are crazy about me, huh? Rolleyes  Well, as long as they don't think I am insane too. ;)

The problem was when I was in an exposed area, with not so many houses, and lots of trees dripping on me.  If there was shelter I would certainly take it! :)

Sariel, I can see where you’re coming from. Everyone will take things differently. I too studied predictions since I was young. I was raised 7th Day Adventist and we studied Revelations too. I also read lot of Nostradamus and others like Cayce, and Native American prophecy, etc. However I always took them with a grain of salt because I knew they weren’t absolute and could be changed. Humans control the future and not predictions. Things can change. I don’t see any reason to live in fear of predictions. For me reading predictions is just food for thought of something that is possible.

[color="blue"]
Quote: Sariel, I can see where you’re coming from. Everyone will take things differently. I too studied predictions since I was young. I was raised 7[sup]th[/sup] Day Adventist and we studied Revelations too.

Sorry, I don't know very much about 7[sup]th[/sup] Day Adventist Church. Only what I know is something very little from movies.

My father is an Atheist/Idealist who believe in Communistic sort of government. My mother is Esoteric/Occultistic Christian. Personally, I am free thinker who stand for free republic government, and I am practising Hyperspace oriented 'exercises'.

Quote: I also read lot of Nostradamus and others like Cayce, and Native American prophecy, etc.
I had studied both, Edgar Cayce and Native American prophecy, too.

Regarding to Cayce I was more interested about life on Atlantida than about his predictions.
I thought that Montauk project had changed these predictions. 
Regarding to  Native Americans prophecies I must to say that most of them have been little abstract for translating to modern world. However, some of their texts about creation of universe helped me to better understand some theory during my physics classes.  I am very interested in their shamanic and healing abilities, too. 

Quote: However I always took them with a grain of salt because I knew they weren’t absolute and could be changed. Humans control the future and not predictions. Things can change.

Of course, I wrote it before. When you look into future, you really don't look into it, but in alternate reality - something which has possibility to happen in our reality, but basically, everything have possibility to happen, so, we are predicting what has most of possibilities to happen.
You are right, we always have ability to change our future if we want so.

Quote: I don’t see any reason to live in fear of predictions. For me reading predictions is just food for thought of something that is possible.

Hehe, there is no fear within me. I am just more careful. Actually, I am careful with everything what can have programming triggers.
[/color]

[color="blue"]Monica wrote:

Quote: "They" are crazy about me, huh?  Well, as long as they don't think I am insane too.
[/color]
[color="blue"]
Why would they think so? They don't have any reason. Ok, we can say that they are delighted with you. I just hope they would not use you for dessert as sweetener.

[/color] [color="#0000ff"]
Quote: The problem was when I was in an exposed area, with not so many houses, and lots of trees dripping on me.  If there was shelter I would certainly take it!

Trees, not good. Trees attract thunders and lightings. It is even better to be exposed during thunderstorms, than to be hidden somewhere, especially, if object of hiding stand alone on the field.

My smart grandpa has old umbrella made from metal with metal point. When you start feel electricity moving through your hand you know there is coming thunderstorm.
I think if someone would connect bulb with umbrella, we would have moving street  lighting.    [/color]

Sariel, I guess the easiest way to describe Adventists would be like thinking of them like modern Amish. Adventist have cars and electricity. Adventists follow the bible more closely than other Christian denominations. They worship on Saturday because that was Gods original Sabbath. They feel man didn’t have the authority to change it to Sunday. Most of them also don’t celebrate Christmas and Easter because they know those are pagan holidays. Most are vegetarians and don’t drink or smoke. Most don’t wear jewelry because they feel it attracts demons. There are more little differences and those differences amount to them following what they think is the word of God more closely. Ellen G White was a prophet that started the religion back in the late 1800s. They’re big on prophets and prophecy. A lot of them know about the Illuminati but not like we do. The first time I heard about the Illuminati was in Church when I was a young teen. A man called John Todd was going around to different churches talking about them.

David Koresh and the Branch Dravidians in Waco were a break away group of the Adventist church here in town. There was an earlier break away group called the House of David and they had a huge complex in Benton Harbor and thousands of members. A remnant group still runs it. It was a huge mind control experiment like Jones Town. I visited there a lot as a kid because they had an amusement park there. Stewart has talked about them a little bit.

Hey, now I know who are Adventists, we just call them with another name. People who don't work on Saturday. I don't know how to translate on English language, something like Saturdayers.

I didn't meet anyone of them personally, but they have little communities. My father had some bussiness with them, and they are very popular workers in many fileds of job, like in building of many things. Some are saying if you join them, you get a house and a job, though, that are more stories than facts.

I really don't know much about their customs either, but as I heard they spend the seventh day- Saturday bathing and reading texts from the Bible.

Quote: David Koresh and the Branch Dravidians in Waco were a break away group of the Adventist church here in town. There was an earlier break away group called the House of David and they had a huge complex in Benton Harbor and thousands of members. A remnant group still runs it. It was a huge mind control experiment like Jones Town. I visited there a lot as a kid because they had an amusement park there. Stewart has talked about them a little bit.

This your story looks like from movie...these people were very active during so called era of West Wild, and during presidents as Lincoln or Grant. Grant had stayed in my mind because of comic Blueberry. I remember one american TV-serie which connect these different religious groups with Lincoln's murder.   

John Todd... yes, Todd family is part Commitee of 300, but I am not sure. But they had changed their surnames for some reason or something like that.
Surname has connections with British Isles... England, Scotland....  

Hehe, I had one guy with the similar stories as your John Todd, too.

This is completely off topic but I miss the Simba icon, Sariel!!!:crybaby:

Sorry, I have been away for awhile and I am still catching up on the cafe....Rolleyes