Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Be Revealed About Someone Through Their Birthdate?
Stewart constructs name analyses through one's birthdate and full name. Now, the name portion I understand, since this method is explained in the Healer's Handbook. Does he outline the birthdate method anyplace?

When you look at the numerology of the year, month, and day seperately you get a picture of the energy of when you were born.  The year shows a larger scale energy, while the month and day give more specific frequencies.  Adding them al together you get a number that shows your thought-pattern at the moment you entered reality, and what motivates you.

I understand this. I'm curious to the Swerdlow protocol

Stewart has ability to tune in hyperspace and there he can get informations in form of archetypes and then he need to translate these arhchetype symbols in form of written words.

He need your name and birthdate to be able to know your frequency. He can do the same with the picture of person.  

Everything is explained or in his books, or in his biography.

Not everything is to be understand by me with this.

Because Stewart Swerdlow's scan of my person did also involve information needed

of:

my Birth PLACE, nationality, Actual living place, address, actual telephone number.

So, what did he use of this extra information is my question here.

I think that only Stewart knows the best.

The name of your origin and place of residence is needed for residental frequency analysis.
Address of course if your analysis has been sent by postal mail, and telephone maybe to check is everything ok with order. 
Maybe it is just additional info.

Sariel Wrote:I think that only Stewart knows the best.

The name of your origin and place of residence is needed for residental frequency analysis.
Address of course if your analysis has been sent by postal mail, and telephone maybe to check is everything ok with order. 
Maybe it is just additional info.
Sariel, thanks, this clarifies a part, yes. The actual address of residence was seriously used by Stewart, he wrote about how I could used the energies of it. It is still a secret for me HOW he found them out based only on numerical and alphabetical information which I sent to him about myself.

Now the relevance of the birth place still seems to me a mystery, however, I know the birthplace is an important thing in professional ancient astrology.

It's the connection of birth date & birth place that counts in ancient astrology, not the name.

[color="#ac732c"]
Quote:
[/color]
Quote:It is still a secret for me HOW he found them out based only on numerical and alphabetical information which I sent to him about myself.
[color="#ac732c"]
"A gifted medical intuitive, Stewart Swerdlow is a clairvoyant who has the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes as well as read DNA sequences and mind-patterns."

http://www.expansionspublishing.com/Prod...e=SRV%2D07
[/color] "Using your current address, Stewart combines his knowledge of archetypes, numerology, and colors to reveal pertinent resident information, such as the energies associated with the building, street, town, state, and country in which you live. He also provides color codes for decoration and enhancing personal energy."

[color="#ac732c"]
Quote:
[/color]
Quote:Now the relevance of the birth place still seems to me a mystery, however, I know the birthplace is an important thing in professional ancient astrology.

Hehe, yes, but Stewart is not astrologer. Birth place is important  for personal energies because tha name and energies of your birth place are imprinted in your personality. The number associated with your birth place is important, too, but I am not sure. 
[color="#ac732c"]
[/color]