Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Bielek..Future Map of USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC2Mh8wkz...re=related

I had heard of this from a conference years ago....
(a non-Expansions related conference btw..before them)

I personally don't believe those stories.

USA is needed by the illuminati for their globalist agenda. Both because of military presence and for implementing technology.

Without those two factors the illuminati and the rest of world are back into middle age.

There are those future plans and strategies from the top illuminati strategists and none include such scenarios, but reaffirmations of the U.S. power together with other nations.

They plan ahead at least a century.

And I would agree Sariel. I posted the map to illustrate where Swerdlow was getting his "stories and "predictions".

At least his early ones.

Most of Swerslow stories can be found in the scripture of Hollywood movies.

This would confirm nothing else but that stew is just a fragment of wider group of people with the same agenda.

And that is to bring about fear and confusion and te reaffirm programming for global population.

[user=14]Sariel[/user] wrote:
Quote:This would confirm nothing else but that stew is just a fragment of wider group of people with the same agenda.

And that is to bring about fear and confusion and te reaffirm programming for global population.

Truth.

Being in the more mathematical way;

Bielek told the story something different (more in the end of the clip after 30 minutes):

The unexplained, Al Bielek (Montauk project)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy0pSQ3nm...re=related

The future is not in stone, because of human powerful abilities to change outcome ranges by conscious mind(s); which is very powerful instrument.

I guess with powerful abilities, he probably means also the Christ consciousness; (something he said: if people don't want things to happen, it will not happen.)

Also big lesson for people who are to busy with predictions by future scanning, asteroids and astrology.