Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Number Sequences
this is an interasting topic.. i've always seen numbers in these weird things together, 12:12 2:22, 11:11, 3:33 mostly the first three.. just curious about this twin programming. 

nd in dreams when there's battles, dosen't that represent a battle within oneself?  i used to have these dreams often and when i look at the period of my life when i did, i was not so sure if i want to enjoy life or escape it through death. -_-'

I looked at the time on the forum.. it said 11:11 at the bottom right after I posted my last post.. Sorry if this isn't relevant.. I wasn't able to actually read any post.. apparently I can't read for some reason.. Umm.. then I looked at my computer clock to see if it was true and it said 12:12.

Weird things happening to me tonight. This forum might be bad for my mental health?

Proph

I love the double number phenomenon.

One of my favorite things here at Hyperspace Cafe is when both William and I posted at 11:11am, this was NOT a planned event, however it occurred around a time I was heavily into the 11:11 phenomenon  ............... and I was a few seconds ahead of his 11:11 so my post went up first.  Hehe... icon_thumbs1

I have heard of the twinning program and I believe it exists for others, but I'm just not feeling that it applies to me.  I do not feel I have a "twin".

As far as seeing double numbers in my life, this is what I believe about them - - >  I think they are *jokes* sent from the *other side* from the machine elves.  It's hard for me to explain, but the machine elves are what people experience when they take DMT or other substances.  It has been said they exist to work the machinery to keep this existence working in this dimension.  I think they tweak something and voilà!, you'll see your double numbers or many other amazing things.............. which are going on all the time around us.  Signs from the other side, so to speak.  Hehe.. I just looked at the clock and it's 10:01am.  :-)

TheKid Wrote:i dont know if this means anything but my ss number is 9 digits, broken up into 3, 3 digit numbers. each 3 digit number adds up to 11, 11 + 11 + 11 = 33 ?!?!

also my first middle and last name all have 7 letters each, and each name has double letters(side by side, twins) in the exact same spot! (2 letters, then the double letters, then 3 letters, same for each name)

My social security number equals 11:11:6.

My first name has a pair of 2 letters of the same.  An "e" and an "n".  My madien name has 2 "T's".  My married last name broke the cycle -- no double letters.  My middle name has 2 "e"'s.

I find it interesting that almost two years passed between the April 17th 2006 post and the April 13, 2008 continueing post.

By the way My grandma was born in 03, my mom 33, me 63 and my daughter 93,

We call 11:11 stick time

Avatar Wrote:I used to work in the Security Services Industry a few years back and my ID Card had the numbers 77666 written on it
I had on my identification id 76666.

eMERGe Wrote:I find it interesting that almost two years passed between the April 17th 2006 post and the April 13, 2008 continueing post.

By the way My grandma was born in 03, my mom 33, me 63 and my daughter 93,

We call 11:11 stick time

Now I'm calling it *stick time*... lol.... it makes sense.

That is facsinating about the thirty year spacing of the births.  I wonder what will happen *birth-wise" in your family in 2023.

I learned something very interesting yesterday.  I came across a word, described here, that describes an *art*, that makes sense to me.

[color="green"]Synchromysticism[/color]: The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance. 

My birthdate: January 11, 1966. 1/11/66. My brother's: 1/17/61.

11 and 7 were numerical constants through-out my life as far back as I can remember...seat number, room numbers, flight numbers, random clock times, magazine covers, utterly baffling occurances...you name it.

My numbers that kept coming up in my life were 4 and 7.  And if you add them up, it comes to 11.

You're bound to run into numbers in your life, math is everywhere, and numbers are used everywhere. I wonder if there is an actual "meaning" behind any of the synchronistic awareness of certain number sequences or etc. or if we are just noticing patterns and cycles that naturally occur beyond our usual awareness.

Proph