Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Tsarion
I find this post of his especially ironic:

Quote:truth will out. its the most powerful thing in the universe, and nothing can ever keep truth down or out. all our walls are as nothing. we approach the dissolution of those walls. people can now choose whether to like that process, to get with it, and be okay with it, to let it enter their lives willingly, or not as the case may be. one has to find the still point, one's bliss, as joseph campbell would have said. but that cetner and that bliss is not a corporate entity, it cannot be packaged or shared. its unique to each individual. it can't be found in the keeping of anyone but the self. and that is why the war against individuality and independence exists in all its forms. social order to replace inner harmony.
Look in the mirror, Michael...

Quote:Look in the mirror, Michael...

hyperspacecafe.com

Registrant:
   Domains by Proxy, Inc.
   DomainsByProxy.com
   15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
   Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
   United States

There are many reason not to want your personal information on the internet.  For example there are many people on this forum, who like me are no one special, but still hide who they are either behind proxies or private registrations. 

When you become a "celebrity" then people feel they need to know more about you - weather it's your competition or just curious people who have too much time on their hands.  We all need to look in the mirror.  We all need to at times question our motivations. 

Ever had someone you don't know call you up at 4am and start talking about sex or how to fix a flat tire?  I guarantee you won't like it.

The internet is great because you get worldwide exposure

The intenet is horrible because you get worldwide exposure

For more information you at least watch :

Social Engineering Fundamentals

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7425464538
This video shows some out dated ways that hackers obtain information.  If they want to get a password or turn off your power or phone line, or just be act like your general psychotic non-human.

DefCon 15 - T534 - NLP, Hypnosis, and The Science of Social Engineering
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...4734530548
Not the best example but its the best I can find at the moment

Or just watch any of these videos on how to do a man in middle attack or how to be a big worthless asshole
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=DefCon+15

All of these are worth watching if you aren't a hacker.  They'll make you very aware of how fragile this whole thing is. 

You missed the point, three4. Michael Tsarion didn't want to own up to his past affiliations despite claiming them in old auto-biographies of his on his website. This is misleading and damages his credibility. His outrageous claims demand outrageous proof and outrageous credibility which he just doesn't seem to be able to produce.

three4 Wrote:There are many reason not to want your personal information on the internet.  For example there are many people on this forum, who like me are no one special, but still hide who they are either behind proxies or private registrations.
My reason for using a private registration is to cut down on spam and telemarketers.;)

I love Michael Tsarion, he's the bees knees.

I started with his work (along with Jordan Maxwell who helped me to have a nervous breakdown, thanks dude) a year ago and once I discovered Expansions I have never looked back. Good times with Michael though. Love yo!

I must keep on trucking' right. It's a long road outa hell.

Ghost_Code Wrote:I love Michael Tsarion, he's the bees knees.

I started with his work (along with Jordan Maxwell who helped me to have a nervous breakdown, thanks dude) a year ago and once I discovered Expansions I have never looked back. Good times with Michael though. Love yo!

I must keep on trucking' right. It's a long road outa hell.
I agree with you completely about Michael Tsarion. He is one of greatest individuals out there presenting absolutely excellent information!:)

Avatar, you know more than I about the score here, it is so easy for new-comers like me to get sucked up into a one persons opinion like I did with Tsarion's even after all the tapes I've watched (over 60 hours) and all the radio interviews I'v heard of his point of view which gave me at the time what my heart desired and maybe still does.

Mixing that info with the Expansions story, it didn't make mesh, connections were there, but the gaps about our history were huge and far apart, so who to believe, so I follow like a worm Stews, but still, they are clearly heavy metal rock stars doing their thing and I'm just a maggot handbanging to their tunes.

If you're ever in London lets meet up, it'll be great av' you know it baby.

IMO MTsarion is simply brilliant. A power to be reckoned with.

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Ghost[/color]]Avatar, you know more than I about the score here, it is so easy for new-comers like me to get sucked up into a one persons opinion like I did with Tsarion's even after all the tapes I've watched (over 60 hours) and all the radio interviews I'v heard of his point of view which gave me at the time what my heart desired and maybe still does.

Mixing that info with the Expansions story, it didn't make mesh, connections were there, but the gaps about our history were huge and far apart, so who to believe, so I follow like a worm Stews, but still, they are clearly heavy metal rock stars doing their thing and I'm just a maggot handbanging to their tunes.

If you're ever in London lets meet up, it'll be great av' you know it baby.
Michael Tsarion is a very intelligent and decent, sincere individual. He has helped a huge number of people and is very well liked and respected for his extensive research. His work is of great importance to all individuals who want to understand the authentic aspects of the Lingua Occultum of the Satanic NWO.

Michael has amazing work and I spent hours and hours watching is information, which much of it I agree with, a few years ago. I still have his origins and oracles dvds on my computer and just started watching the first one again last night, but then 30 minutes through it I just couldnt watch all of it again.

He is working for the illuminati though, that is for sure, which really... any GOOD information is good information, just dig through the crap and there is great whole hearted information that can be taken and benefited from.