Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Icke
Hey guys...So i was talking to a buddy of mine who wanted to learn more about the Reptilian connection to earth and he said hed purchase a couple books (I cant lend him anything because hes out of state).So I actually suggested David Icke instead of Stewart Swerdlow even though I never even read any of David Ickes books! LOL

I checked him out on the internet and heard what some expansions members thought of him and so from my understanding hes an accurate source of information,more mainstream than Stewart and gives more examples and proof versus where Stewarts Blue Blood book is more matter of fact and galactic history n all.Is that correct? Is it better for someone who is new to this stuff to start with David Icke?I should have known before refering him rather than assuming.

Are any of his books must reads that i should purchase for myself?

Yes, David Icke is good for beginners, but is not accurate in every  info.

Why purchase?
Look at one of couple links http://kamita.com/misc/icke

http://kamita.com/misc/icke/The.Biggest.Secret.pdf

If you search little more using Google you can find at least two other his books, and many intreviews.

David Icke is a very positive and dynamic man with alot of compassion and speaks alot of truth.David Icke just wishes to get the information out there for the general public to read about.He has made mistakes in his research though concerning the Lemurian Reptilians and the Reptilian-Mammalian interactions on Earth.Also he used Ayuhuasca in the Brazilian Rainforest and using any drugs is concerning as they open up the Subconscious Mind and Victim Mind Patterns and Chakras to infiltration by Astral Entities such as some types of Draconian Reptilians.Take care.

I like Icke! I think any of his books are good introductions to his ideas since in each successive book he starts out by summarizing what came before. Yes, they offer more contemporary examples of why things are they way they are. Definitely a very different source of info than Stewart, although initially they may seem to be coming from the same place. Icke is more of a "This is what I got through my research" type author.

Erik

I like David Icke for his great body of research of our History.  But then he spews the love and light will cure all things stuff and that weakens everything he works toward.

Just my opinion.     I still would point a newbie in Ickes direction though for more of a background on what is going on here.  As much of what he has to say so far is researchable to those that want to test what he says.     But someday we might not be able to research as much as we can today.

I found David Icke before I learned of Stewart and i enjoyed ballancing out my life in such a way that i could then understand Stewarts work and have a background of information to compare.

:nod:

I agree that Icke is a good place to start.  We have a lot of his books and videos, which got me wanting to know more.  But I feel that only his early works are credible.  The later ones, after he went to the jungles and did his drugs, seem to be more "New Agey."  Even Stewart said that his early works are good, but take the later ones with a grain of salt, because the drugs have messed him up some and he is now being controlled.

In David Icke's new book on page 614 he writes :

"I have shown myself, to myself, to be a good and pure person"

On page 615 he writes:

"But it takes conscious people to see this connection, to see this shade of grey and its consequences, and self-pure people are never conscious."

So on one page he says that he is pure and on the next page says that people who claim to be pure are not conscious. HA!

Sounds like he does the same thing as SS does, they contradict themselves all the time.

[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:Sounds like he does the same thing as SS does, they contradict themselves all the time.

With the huge protests and riots in London this past weekend, I find it amusing that David Icke was in Santa Monica doing one of his talks....

How convenient.

This protest had been organized for quite some time.

DI would rather be in Santa Monica while all this was going on.

Seeing as he always pointing out the hypocrisies of "the system" on his news pages, I would have thought he would want to be at such a big event to show his support.

I think that both SS and DI are cut from the same cloth, just packaged differently to appeal to a wider mass.

DI doesn't lead by example, he pays his taxes, mortgage, bills and everything else he prattles on about.

He isn't waking people up, he is keeping people in a half comatose state
So that he can continue with his own version if distractions and hypocrisy.

His T shirts are made in Haitian sweatshops. Yet his supporters think that this is ok, as he is obviously "helping" tha Haitian people by supporting these sweatshops by bringing revenue to Haiti.

In the same breath he will shoot down the use sweatshops in other countries, along with his supporters.

So if you are wearing one of these t shirts, to advertise DI's work and books, wear it with pride and the knowledge that it was made in a sweatshop.

No researcher is perfect. David Icke IMO has spread more truthful information than dis/mis information. You can find all of his books in PDF format online for free. I haven't read them all, only three of his books but they are all excellent. I do not think David Icke really understands the full context of what he researches and limits himself in certain ways; I agree with William that his love and light ideals are not going to fix the world's problems. He has produced excellent films and movies, and despite the fact that his official forum is completely controlled by the Illuminati, bear in mind the importance of analyzing the message over the messenger.

I've learned more from Icke than Swerdlow by far. However for me, neither of them go deep enough down the rabbit hole when it comes to real truth. David Icke keeps talking about this "moon matrix", he claims that the moon "hacks into" photons being transmitted from the sun to earth. Never once does he explain HOW the hacking process occurs. How exactly does the moon "hack into photons". I'd really like some evidence and an explanation of how. It seems like Icke is either making claims he cannot prove intentionally to mislead, or is just gullible to any kind of new idea (whether accurate or not) that might support his current theories. I don't think that the draconians even possess the technology to "hack photons", if such a thing is even possible. Who knows?

Icke has helped me wake up a lot but I do not think he is a pure source of truth. Discernment is essential to understanding the information being presented. I don't give any money to Icke though, I disagree with the notion that truth messengers need money to continue their work. It's just a scam to get rich and you see that kind of crap all the time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  David Icke - human race get off your... Astrojewels 0 1,568 03-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels