Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love Your Website
Good job mom and Rick on the site. you guys did really nice. i cant wait to read and learn some of the stuff. I probably wont have much knowledge on this stuff to offer, but ill try to post as much as i can, w/out getting too off subject Cool

lisa

Thanks Lisa, I'm glad to hear that you like the site. I'm surprised to hear that you want to learn hyperspace techniques. Most of the members here already know the basics and that's why there are none posted on the site. Your mother and I will work on posting the basics for you and other new comers. Cool

COOL, THANKS!! :D

Maybe there ought to be a Basics forum.

Yes ! I like it, Rick !

It will take time to use and learn this forum.

I'll take my time.:dude:

Things like mana points ? etc are quite new for me. I'll try to figure out.

Fascinating !

Octahedron Wrote:Yes ! I like it, Rick !

Fascinating !

Yeah I thought that was a pretty cool additive... but it works the same as 'user ranks' etc... on other type boards, a collection basically of who rates you and how much mana they are worth... so basically if a user with 4 mana rates you as a 2 and a user of 2 mana rates you of 2, you're total mana would be 3... as more people do it, the more it becomes accurate (not necessarily higher)...

And I concur... great job Rick, and getting better by the minute.

do you see a row of four balls in the left column?  You would learn about mana alright, if you clicked it under my username.  ;)

The mana system is brilliant; it relies on the better judgement of people based on their mana points.

Hi there Richard.

Your idea to upload Hyperspace Archetypes and Hyperspace Glyphs is a really good idea. Basic Hyperspace Exercises for beignners sounds brilliant.

We all have to start from somewhere and we are a close knit community here so it really is important to help as many people as possible who truelly are interested in Hyperspace Healing.

Take care.

God Bless You.

Octahedron Wrote:Yes ! I like it, Rick !

Fascinating !
Octahedron, Mana encourages people to post well, You get more quality posts, less "me too" posts since a user is more likely to be rewarded by Mana additions from other users, if his/her posts contain valuable information. A user "adds Mana" to other users he/she respects, and the more Mana he/she has, the more the increase in recipients' Manas. A user can also change her mind, and remove Mana from someone to whom he/she added Mana before.
It works better than user ranking based on post count because a system like that just encourages people to make lots of posts of little value just to get their post count up.   

Glad to hear that everyone likes the site. :)

Its been 3 years on and no ones home but anyway, hi Leo Lisa babe, feel free to come back to the cafe and flirt with me anytime and then marry me lol.

You know, people have had stranger acts of insanity, so just ignore everyone when they try and stop you from falling into my arms. They're just brainwashed and work for the government. Minions!

Time for a mix tape!