Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Altar dilemma
I have a question : I found 2 versions of the Golden Altar . One connects one golden frequency line heart to heart, and the other 2 lines ... pineal to pineal and heart to heart .

Both versions are Stewart's : one in HH and the other in Healer's Handbook

I'm confused :?

Do whatever you feel is best, it doesn't matter. :) Each person adjusts the technique to their own mind pattern if you know what the colors, tones and archetypes you use represent.

So noone knows why there are 2 versions ?

If you can do whatever you feel like ....why bother describing 2 versions ? Doesn't make sense

It does make sense for the variety. So that people can see what works best for them. And you can do whatever you want, but only if you have a complete understanding on the subject, otherwise not. Swerdlow's books are more of an introduction and they cover the absolute basics. You need far more than that, and the only way you are going to get it is by exploring it yourself.

By exploring... what do you mean ?

I mean try exploring what do the archetypes represent. For example, put a royal blue circle and a spot in the middle of it of the same color and see what it does for you. Then you can surround yourself in different colors and observe how they affect you and therefore what they mean. Uh, ice blue can calm you, while violet surrounds you with love. Find out yourself :) The basics are the most important part for figuring out the rest. Spin your chakras. Work with them.

I would like to add to Sekhmet's post here also. Speak to the Archetypes and find out of what use they can be for you and how to gain the maximum benefits from their use. The archetypes can tell you much more than is ever written in any book. Practice this and you will be amazed at the wealth of self knowledge you develop. Thanks.

baniakash Wrote:I would like to add to Sekhmet's post here also. Speak to the Archetypes and find out of what use they can be for you and how to gain the maximum benefits from their use. The archetypes can tell you much more than is ever written in any book. Practice this and you will be amazed at the wealth of self knowledge you develop. Thanks.

Yes, be creative, make and use your own exercises by using parts of the standard basic exercises.

There is also a mixed "-weeding the garden"-"golden altar" exercise.

Off-World Communication:
--------------------------------

'A suggestion......'

'A more important exercise you might find, is to (with an open mind and heart) look within those aspects of whom you seek to forgive and ask yourself if that is within yourself. Then, once this is accomplished, ask forgiveness from Creational-Eternal/Your Source, truly and deeply. You can say this verbally to yourself or through prayer.'

'This will be more powerful for you and reveals layers of information and interactions with those persons whom you sought to forgive.'

'Sometimes...and this may sound outrageous to some...these forgiveness protocols are not designed to be released at the present time. Only Wisdom in Knowing yourself and trust in The Higher Power within you will tell you the correct time that this will be necessary. Until the present lesson is accomplished only then can that event and persons be released, this cannot be circumvented.'

'Events in your life happen for a reason, were constructed for a reason. Learn the reason behind All Events, All things, and you will know All.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Golden Altar Release SilverInfinity 15 3,124 08-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  The Golden Altar Technique And Its Side Effects Octahedron 3 1,242 11-22-2005, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Avatar