Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think anyone knows the truth on the law of attraction..
Let's say the Law of Attraction is true.

That would mean all the starving people of the world ,all of the massacred and genocided people of the world,all of the people who lost their entire life savings(and more) in the financial scams of the world such as Enron and the Madoff scam ,ALL had it coming.

I don't buy it.

The "Law of Attraction" falls under other Luciferian metaphysical Laws (for an ersatz world) along with the Law of Karma.

If you don't believe in past lives then any kind of karma or universal law may not make sense. If you do believe we had past life streams, then some of the things that happen to us do not necessarily come from the life stream you are in now. If we, in fact, come into this life with some lessons or experiences to learn to make us understand any given emotion, then universal law does come into play for something in this life stream or another.
By the way, I did not like "the secret " book either. It's necesary to have goals if you really want something, but its more complicated than the book.

The supposed Law of Attraction results are focused on measurable material manifestations within a lifetime .

If you beleve in Karma....Karma is intangible,immeasurable and variable in it's manifestations. There isn't a way of predicting how or when it will operate.The effect may immediately follow the cause or there might be a delay of decades or centuries. How can you ascertain that a given instance of pain,suffering,sorrow or lack is karma for any specified act ? I don't think you can.

The Law of Attraction is supposedly based on electromagnetism.If I recall correctly, in electromangnetism ,opposite charges attract, like charges repel.

(10-22-2012, 11:24 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: The "Law of Attraction" falls under other Luciferian metaphysical Laws (for an ersatz world) along with the Law of Karma.
Wow ! like this post !! Smile
I had the feeling the book of "the Secret" of Rhonda Byrne leads to programming of the sincere seekers to a Luciferian life philosophy, without any grace or room for feeling sorry for some mistakes.

It should be noted that the "star" of The Secret movie also has a book on hypnotic writing . In the title "How to Seduce and Persuade Customers." Something to fall back on in case the Law of Attraction isn't working for you I suppose.

Sheesh!

Karen's book is about the universal laws. I suggest everyone to read it and I think you'll agree with her. Skeptics like to blow things off because it's easier than trying to find out if something is true or not. That's why this world is full of skeptics, it's easier to be that way.

(10-24-2012, 12:35 AM)Richard Wrote: Karen's book is about the universal laws. I suggest everyone to read it and I think you'll agree with her. Skeptics like to blow things off because it's easier than trying to find out if something is true or not. That's why this world is full of skeptics, it's easier to be that way.

Richard,

there is more to say to my opinion.

For example;

I do not deny universal laws, or "The Law". These are real or serious to be respected.

To bring our older discussion back related to the Bible, esp. the part which is not BS, I would say the New Testament it is all about surpassing universal laws (the Kabbala inclusive) by true belief (or deep inner knowing), salvation, grace as it is with the concept of Christ Consciousness which so also surpasses the influences of Luciferic powers. It's extensively written in the letter of St. Paul to the Romans in the NT.

i.e. in "Romans" is explained

Formal Jews practice The Law

Christians practice The Law + Christ Consciousness

All people have the ability to be Christian.

Something to think about:

http://www.christinyou.net/pages/gracegod.html

(and BTW: Mr. Fabio is not a reincarnation of St. Paul at all; that's the BS from St. Joseph).

(10-24-2012, 12:35 AM)Richard Wrote: Skeptics like to blow things off because it's easier than trying to find out if something is true or not. That's why this world is full of skeptics, it's easier to be that way.

Wow. That's quite a broad brush you're using to color those who question and investigate with thoughtful inquiry and critical thinking.Not to mention years of observation and experience.

Was my statement incorrect about the the Law of Attraction being based on electromagnetism ?

Richard, every 'locus operandi' or world has laws which govern it...THE LAW(S) OF THE LAND...Each location has its own (programmed in) physics, knowledge base, style, customs, ideas. When one thinks about it "the source" would be above it all when it comes to "LAWS."

When I speak of this world being governed by Luciferian metaphysical laws I'm speaking of the original error which brought this world into being in the first place. The agent who set it up in order to TRAP SOULS and SUCK the lifeforce from its inhabitants. EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING has been rigged to be a trap for souls. In order for these erstwhile parasites to continue to draw sustenance for themselves they must keep the terra-farm going until they or someone else decides to cull the herd or take it over.

We've all gotten the message/rumor that that's going to be soon up to a few years (based on who you listen to.)

From the controllers/watchers/Djinn standpoint setting the population up with mental constructs i.e. laws of attraction/karma, in order for the victims to self administer their own poison and call it mana. These Draco(nian) laws have the majority of decent folk forever pointing the finger at themselves for their miserable human condition INSTEAD OF WAKING UP/RISING UP TO THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT THE SET-UP FROM THE GET-GO WAS HOPELESSLY, POINTLESSLY (for us) rigged. The original world for the human prototype was/is beautiful though. In order to sustain us here under these conditions the Avatars were sent (being targets for darkness). Pure energy was pumped in too and easily was usurped by the greedy agents of darkness for their benefit.

The brainwashing or negative influences on our human minds is locked in on all levels. Though, despite all of that...there are some (more and more each day) human beings with enough original connection to source -it could be Christ consciousness (not the physical body) that are able to stand firm and REMEMBER.

I do agree that if one applies oneself in a consistent, intelligent manner towards some goal and is persistent then chances are it will be attained. ~NOT ALWAYS~ In my mind, that's the law of elbow grease.

I'm giving the link to my friend's insightful synopsis again...not the video of the home they're constructing for the Lord of Darkness.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8571