Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slave
This is from the "hello thread" by marillon and is from me, but I'm placing it here to keep it relevant to this forum.

I was doing a deep meditation last night using Procyon glasses and what did I see? I saw a group of Monarch butterflies fluttering about. I also saw a thick iron chain around my neck and wrists, obvious meaning is slave. I found this EXTREMELY surprising because I have done a great deal of work on deprogramming and while I was never able to remove everything I was able to sense a block around the neck and wrists. So last night I was able to see what was actually there and now I know what it means.

But it is still there.

I'm actually not too wild about using Stewarts techniques. I'm guessing in this case someone will suggest holding a monarch at the pineal etc... I have found that pushing ones own energy through these forms works better, since they are in fact energy.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi Openseas,

Slave? My understanding the Human Race was created as a slave race from genetic material from primates the RH or Rhesus Monkey factor and that of the genes of the so called gods or that we possess 98 percent of their genes a very complicated subject on RH factor and their various attributes. Over us were placed so called managers or overlords that were created by the gods to make sure the slaves performed their jobs to the benefit of the gods. They created the various races of the human slave race to serve many different purposes. The managers or Overlord have been flexing thier muscles in aserting their position as better then we. The so called gods became jaded over time due to the many wars they were involved with an enemy that was very ruthless and showed no mercy. In the begining they wanted nothing but peace and to be left alone and for that matter did not bother anybody else but when the enemy showed up over four hundered thousands of year ago on the planet Mars where their garden of eden was located they had to go on the defensive since this ruthless enemy attacked them with some of their best ground troops and terrible weapons of war. Mars has acquired the title as the god of war. The so called egotistical gods are the ones who betrayed their creations in making them slaves.

As for meditation I would stay away from stewarts methods and develope your own or quite simply follow your own inner knowing that works for you. I been lattely working with some methods to activate the pineal gland although you can't force it since it has a mind of its own and will function or reveal info when you least expect it. You just have to listen to the voices within yourself many times its not clear what is being said that is when you ask questions expecting answers when your inner knowing wants to tell you or Illuminate you to the next level. One method of exciting the pineal gland into operation is called a old chinese qui gon technique called "beating the "Beating The Heavenly Drum" to activate or shock excite the peneal gland to function since it is a crystaline pine cone shaped organ attributed to produce DMT the so called spirit molecule, Melentonin and Serotonin neural transmitter associated with helping you sleep and mental health. Some think it works and said they are experiancing some very lucid dreams after several weeks of practice. Their is a least one youtube video explaining the technique.

As for as deprogramming you have to unlearn everything you been taught by others and society and our Overlords and reassert your inner knowing as the one you can only trust. Many will not understand you and think you are strange so be it if this is only way to find answers to questions that will be answered.

Lattely I been interested in knowing what my blood type is which I believe will be RH negative. Of course i been in the hospital a few times and maybe a blood workup for the lab nor have I ever given any blood in a donor capacity but still no one has ever told me my RH blood type. I don't know my Dads Blood type but I heard in a conversation when I was young that his blood type at the time was very rare as he gave blood a few times in his life since he passed on Labor day 1988. My dad I believe was half indian since his mother was half cherokee I believe. My dad had an very High IQ and was a member of the KY Mensa group. I did not join since I did not like IQ test. Although me and my Dad considered me equal or better then he when it came to IQ since I could be at his level of intellect no problem sometimes he was ahead of me. Nor do I know what my mom blood type is either which she is still around. No ones has ever told me what my blood type is but I am going to test myself pretty soon using one of those Eldon Blood test kits. My eye color is blue and my hair color was brown when I was young now black with gray hair. RH negative people basically have problems in relation to humanity feels alienated from the rest of humanity like when I was young in school was always super quiet and resisted any attempt to mingle with the other children my age or feels like an outcast and very psychic in my particular way but not like everybody else. This created a lot of problems with the school for being so quiet I got routed through the system school psych testing and child guidance centers and but put back many grade levels even end up in a special education class for retarded people and place back into special classes for young people. So that didn't help trying to be invisable I was found out by the school system.