Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
S&J's "secret sources"
One thing that always amazed me were the intelligent people at Expansions,turned stupid when believing information the Swerldows provided was always correct. I have to admit even I went into stupid mode, BTW they're now charging to watch the podcasts they once posted for free. The following was a recent sales pitch to sign up for the pod cast. How many times did we hear this?

"We are going to speak to you about all the hot topics because as you already know, the media is controlled by the Global Handlers…BUT they DO tell you what they are REALLY doing when you know how to read between the lines as we do…PLUS we have our own “secret sources” that give us details that you can’t find anywhere else.
Stay up to date.
Be informed."

Oh really? Your own secret sources? How do we know that, and who the hell are these secret sources? What a convenient way to keep these brainwashed people chasing, after the dangling carrot, and how presumptuous you assume that people will just take your word for it that you get these from "secret sources"you cant tell. I would love to see the Swerdlows have to to explain, and prove these statements and stories to someone other then their brainwashed cult who never questions anything. This was ANOTHER thing that made me get out of there. I'm like "Hold on,who are all these secret souces and KBG folk? I don't think I want to take your word for it anymore assholes!

I would love to see these con artists go down.

(05-28-2013, 02:15 AM)James Wrote: One thing that always amazed me were the intelligent people at Expansions,turned stupid when believing information the Swerldows provided was always correct. I have to admit even I went into stupid mode, BTW they're now charging to watch the podcasts they once posted for free. The following was a recent sales pitch to sign up for the pod cast. How many times did we hear this?

"We are going to speak to you about all the hot topics because as you already know, the media is controlled by the Global Handlers…BUT they DO tell you what they are REALLY doing when you know how to read between the lines as we do…PLUS we have our own “secret sources” that give us details that you can’t find anywhere else.
Stay up to date.
Be informed."

Oh really? Your own secret sources? How do we know that, and who the hell are these secret sources? What a convenient way to keep these brainwashed people chasing, after the dangling carrot, and how presumptuous you assume that people will just take your word for it that you get these from "secret sources"you cant tell. I would love to see the Swerdlows have to to explain, and prove these statements and stories to someone other then their brainwashed cult who never questions anything. This was ANOTHER thing that made me get out of there. I'm like "Hold on,who are all these secret souces and KBG folk? I don't think I want to take your word for it anymore assholes!

I would love to see these con artists go down.

Take it easy.

Be aware they do tell half lies and full lies and they publish disinformation; thus something is true what they are saying.

The challenge is when you get their output, to filter it out what they are saying.

Yes James, those are major indications to know if you are dealing with a cult: the dangling carrot in front of the members who are told they are special and unique and part of something special. 
I must say the Swerdlows have quite a smooth and convincing and also sort of harmless basic presentation of their business with which they lure their prey into their claws. Stewart is a slick and quite a fluent presenter of his basic story. Janet idem ditto.
They of course avoid situations in which they could be asked and get the more difficult and tough questions, so they limit Q&A to their own website and a few alternative radio shows who sometimes seem to be part of the overall scam as well. The real tough and vigorous questions are publicly never asked to them, I think. 
It's most of the time a one way pulpit.

Yes, the 'secret sources' of the Swerdlows. They are quite obviously a part of the 'global handlers', so I'd think they also get information and support from inside sources like secret Intelligence Services. They might also have a 'hotline' to the astral, where astral entities provide them with certain information. They in some cases also might just make up a 'secret source' in order to give the mere impression they have something unique and classified to offer. 

I personally have never been intimate with these two, so I don't exactly know what is going on at their events and online private member sections. Yes, their followers just parrot what Janet and Stewart say. That is something that I found very striking and alarming too. As if they are in a trance. It's really a spell these two put on their followers. A black magic spell. They use a lot of numerology, neuro linguistic programming and such.

They are displaying pure psychopathic and satanistic behaviour.

Their secret sources aren't so secret. They get a lot of info from their clients. If it wasn't for their clients they wouldn't have anything to talk about except what they read in the news.

Their news primarily seems to come out the Huffington Post nowadays.

They certainly seem to scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to pretty much all of the information they provide nowadays. It's quite amazing... in sort of a sinister way.

Their basic or initial presentation is pretty fascinating and convincing when you come across it for the first time as an unsuspected seeker of some truth. Although I think their facade was better functioning a few years ago in comparison with nowadays. They are on the decline now.

Lmao oh yes the secret sources , one of the things I felt really stupid about for blowing off after I reaized what cons they were. Stewart would always tell you this in a angry tone ready to shoot you down knowing more than likely people would say "Well who are these "secret sources" but yu know he couldnt tell you anything about it but you of course were suppose to just take his word for it and he would like a con artist get mad and defensive when you questioned him. smdh There are alot of really smart people that fall for their "secret sources" bit
[-] The following 1 user Likes ColoradoQueen's post:
  • Richard