Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Expansions gone?..
They pissed off their webmaster.....
I'm not sure how, but I do know its because of their recent tour....
They pissed off a few of us.  I have just exited expansions and have been reading the threads on here.  I can relate to what a lot of people on
Here are saying.  I was on the recent tour with them.   As someone who just recently exited expansions, I do feel slightly nervous writing on here also, I must admit, however, I know that it's the right thing to do...to contribute and let people know the truth.

Hi Maroonsquare. Welcome. They're good at pissing people off, alright.

It really boggles the mind that they're even allowed to be operating freely  - public menaces that they are.

I hope the former webmaster is OK. He must have seen, heard, and withstood a whole lot of evil crap from those two. I was involved with a cult for 13 years so I understand firsthand the slow process of being indoctrinated and the righteous rage that builds up.The people closest to the "holy" sociopaths get the worst abuse.

(07-15-2013, 11:45 PM)Maroonsquare Wrote: They pissed off their webmaster.....
I'm not sure how, but I do know its because of their recent tour....
They pissed off a few of us.  I have just exited expansions and have been reading the threads on here.  I can relate to what a lot of people on
Here are saying.  I was on the recent tour with them.   As someone who just recently exited expansions, I do feel slightly nervous writing on here also, I must admit, however, I know that it's the right thing to do...to contribute and let people know the truth.

Welcome to the forum, that sounds about right. They have pissed off every webmaster they have ever had. They can't get along with anyone for very long.
I'm glad to hear you exited from them. Don't feel nervous posting about them. You're among friends here. Most of the members here have left expansions at one time or another.

(07-16-2013, 12:19 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: I was involved with a cult for 13 years so I understand firsthand the slow process of being indoctrinated and the righteous rage that builds up.The people closest to the "holy" sociopaths get the worst abuse.

I didn't know you were involved with them for 13 years. I guess that makes you one of the leading experts here.

No, not THIS Cult - not Expansions - another one! Confused I lasted in Expansions for 9 months and it started ringing alarm bells almost from the beginning (thanks to my other experience). 

It was internet only for me so that made it harder to check out. I felt it was very habit forming - addictive. There are all sorts of mind control, black magick, hypnotic - NLP programming manipulative techniques being employed by these two. They have handlers also, so they're just the tip of the wart (of MK Ultra black magick bullsh*t).

One more big reason to keep HCF going.

Thanks for the support @richard......I'm getting a message at the top ofthiswebpagecurrently that says my forum account has been banned.  At first i was a little distraught , however, after reading the replies on this thread,I'm guessing its something else? Has anyone else experienced that?   

Also, my thoughts about the website crashing are that the universal law they talk about so much is finally catching up with them. You can't steal info from everyone around you, claim it as your own and expect no repercussions.  People are finally deciding to take their power back, and not give it away to prophets in the form of money/energy/tears/information.   I keep my connection clean and string now, without fogging it up with negative "junk".  They don't do that, and now their company is imploding startingwiththe website.  

They are people too don't forget, with issues and feelings just like the rest of us.  If they would just connect with people and admit that they are a little bit more messed up than the rest of us. Then maybe they wouldn't be so isolated and facing the hard truth that they are running out of followers to cash grab. I'm just sayin.

The account banned was a error. Your account hasn't been banned.

Yes, expansions website being down is a results of universal laws catching up to them. You reap what you sow. They always cry about the things that happen to them but they never talk about what brought these things on them in the first place.

The current webmaster of the Expansions website, is that Travis or that other guy, Martin, who I think lives somewhere in Europe? Or is it yet another person.

What you describe, Maroonsquare, pissing off their webmaster (again) and a few others, sounds to me like something that could possibly mean the beginning of the end for the Swerdlows? Although, I gather they have worn off several webmasters and other assistants over the years, so perhaps they could somehow manage these recent occurrences as well, and continue with a new webmaster who they will somehow trap into their operation. 
The regular need for the Swerdlows for arranging new assistants because they pissed off the old ones is something that cannot succesfully continue forever though, you'd think. 

Btw, the couple of assistants they still have must be completely controlled by the Swerdlows and/or scared to leave for whatever reason. 
Travis, for example, must have seen a lot of perversion and corruption with the Swerdlows in all these years he's been involved with them, but I think he still hangs out with them to this very day.

Martin was the webmaster. Travis doesn't have the capability to be a webmaster. I imagine expansions is scrambling to find another webmaster that will work for free or next to free. Expansions rakes in lots of money but they are very stingy paying people for their services.

Yes it was martin.  Something happened on their recent European tour.  They took off to Germany and left the tour group in Venice.  I'm not sure of the details here, but from what I've seen and intuited and work I've done via oversoul, my thoughts are that the end of expansions will be around the time their oldest son graduates high school and goes to college.  
People dig their own holes that they must stand in in life, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for them.   They're another by-product of this twisted world we chose to incarnate.   Not every child is born a scociopath/egotistical/victim/famewhore. That being said, everyone makes a choice in life, the choices I've made have helped me grow and strengthen bonds with real, genuine people.  And become a stronger person myself.   The choices they make, isolate them and keep them in a loop of negativity, rage and sadness.  Which makes me really think harder about who's really controlling them?