Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Primordial Gnosis: The Hidden Religion
This book deserves its own thread. The clarity and breadth of the author's interpretation of Gnosis is a gift to imprisoned spirits everywhere. Thank you Filter for sending this link.

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/index.htm

"...It is said that the whole history of mankind can be explained as the fight between light and darkness but what light and what darkness? Most people are not aware that they are spending their lives struggling in favour of true evil. What man calls light is the light created by the demiurge, since man does not know any light superior to it. It is the light which comes from the created world and which, for the Spirit, is unfathomable darkness. Darkness, which comes from the demiurge and his demonic creation, is what man calls light. Man calls Truth the Great Lie, the Great Deception, that which we can call the Great Mockery.

There is another Light, superior, inconceivable, unknowable: the Uncreated Light which comes from the kingdom of the True and Unknown God. What would happen if this Light burst into this impure universe? Man would go almost blind. What would he see? Would he see a light? No, he would see the night. His eyes are not ready to see this infinitely pure and perfect Light. He would be frightened, fearing, and rightly so, that he would be destroyed by the Light. So he would call this Light “evil”, “darkness”, which happens with everything seen through the eyes of the impure, the body and soul of man, and not through the eyes of the Spirit.

This is the confusion between darkness and Light, the same confusion that exists between the creator god and the Unknowable God, between the created and the Uncreated, between the soul and the Spirit. That is why man unwittingly calls true darkness light and True Light darkness. True Light would blind and destroy him. If man could withstand the vision of True Light without dying, he would only see unfathomable darkness, because he would be seeing the True Light" (link below).

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/ligh...rkness.htm

"Gnostics do not want to wait thousands of millions of years. [until the Demiurge goes into cyclical-dormancy] They want to liberate themselves now, as soon as possible. And not only liberate themselves. They also want to put an end to this whole satanic system, the breathing of the demiurge and his insane plans, the torment of the imprisoned Spirits, the successive creations and destructions, death and reincarnation, everything created, everything that is impure and the demiurge as well."

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/manv...alayas.htm

Great site elizabeth.  I love it when people just make things plain.

When a Spirit liberates Itself, all creation is liberated a little. When a Spirit manages to liberate Itself and defeat the demiurge in a face to face confrontation, the latter loses power and the ties that imprison the other Spirits become weaker as well.

When a Spirit has decided to stay in the hell of the demiurge, It will fight tirelessly until all the Spirits have been liberated and will continue to fight until the demiurge, weakened, ends his perverse breaths of manvantaras and pralayas, until he can no longer create anything and ends up disappearing. In this way, all duality will have disappeared and the world will go back to being only one: the Eternal Kingdom of the True and Unknowable God.

I think I must have decided to stay and help.  I've been hating on the system since my birth and earlier!

Thanks, millipodium. It makes sense that consistently uttering the truth about this world (instead of bumping the distractions, BS and party-line nonsense) will help give support to the spirit within others. This in turn will help raise the rabble-rousing, defiant eternal imprisoned SPIRIT within some who can then hasten to END THIS DISGRACE! Many can smell the end in sight ~ TIME TO strengthen.

My earliest memory was when I was almost 3 (I know because we moved soon after) I was warm in my Daddy's arms and we were looking at the night sky with beautiful stars and the moon. My little arm was extended and I heard his voice explaining constellations and other astronomy stuff in a positive way.

THE IMAGE IS CLEAR I got a shiver of the coldest, oldest, saddest feeling. It's the feeling of (nous) I've always had about this place. That it's a COLD, OLD, SAD, horrifying place. Certainly I had no idea the level of horror until doing research later but my inner nous knew. btw I was born into cushy - nice family/friends during the upswing of the middle class in the USA so I can't look to my "rotten" childhood for the origin of this inner knowlege (nous).  I know we are better'n'this - so let's get on with it - Let's WRAP UP THE WARP, shall we? Many are suffering is such an odious fashion that if we have any compassion in us at all we can't wait. I've been pointing out the specifically programmed tortured celebs. - mostly female. The children stolen into sex slavery, the massive world-wide poverty. Enough already!

TheGnosticTruthGuy videos fill in the particulars and are there to bolster the spirits of those who have them.

Have you looked into clearing out your pm's?

I'm working on it, I've deleted most all of my pms but it's not registering on the counter. It still says I've reached my capacity.

Richard, could you fix it?  TECH SUPPORT!  hahaa.

Still unable to pm you elizabeth.  Ill just take it public.  Nobody really visits this site anyway.

hey elizabeth.  I too googled black order after the author of Primordial Gnosis mentioned it, and discovered the nazi connection.

it's confusing because there is so much of gnosticism in the jewish "wisdom of the fathers", zohar and other cabalistic texts.

Check out this site for great stuff on gnoticism, christianity and judaism.

http://watch.pair.com/mystery-babylon.html

This site is a christian site and i am no christian (ewww), but it seems well researched with much information coming from the Jewish Encyclopedia.

What's peculiar is how the author of Primordial Gnosis refers to the black and white order in such a broad and sweeping way. it's suspicious to me.

Maybe it's a trap to get thinking people to google nazi terms so homeland security can come get em?

It also seems it would be hazardous to publicly admit a belief that all matter is impure and should be destroyed.   

In the end will it be gnostics battling gnostics to determine who is most gnosticy?   or will that battle just ensure that all gnostics get their wish, destruction of the created world?

It's all so confusing, and i take it all with a grain of salt, and generally am suspicious of "beliefs" in the first place.

Sorry you can't pm - don't understand why but will keep working on it. These are all excellent questions and I'll check into that website. I like what Filter said one time about, "the truth is the truth whether it's uttered by Satan or the divine spirit itself) The question is, WHAT IS THE TRUTH.

Having a healthy detachment and mental flexibility plus running everything through intuition (the heart) are so important. It is very confusing. Here, this
"Gnosis: Primordial Religion book" sounds like very pure, clear, resonating Gnostic information but as you mentioned above - it might be a trap (like everything else has been proven to be).

Conflating the truth: i.e. (we are actually trapped in a quarantined and boycotted bubble of a dying evil machine) with evil esoteric Hitlerism - 4th Reicht - pure blood - allied with the tall blonds (nordics group) is dangerous to say the least - good trap alright. Why? Because they've FALLEN and been deceived themselves.

Hitler was mind controlled then possessed the good old fashioned way on Dugpa Tibetan ancient torture treatments - the way they do the Tibetan monk initiates. Since that area of the world has always had a hopping UFO base underneath the mountains - there was probably a lot of tech used on him also.

The 4th Reicht has its esoteric ideology which was/is used as justification for all they did and do. Doesn't every group have an esoteric idealogy? You might find this letter interesting - note the name, Nimrod de Rosario. Rabbit hole leads straight to the South Pole underground Paraguay and Argentina - sh*t!

http://oregoncoug.wordpress.com/2012/09/...e-rosario/

One has to turn to several sources to get the clearest insight in the Truth, in my estimation.

Although, the best source for finding the Truth is still Within, as far as I'm concerned. And we cannot really find Truth until we have turned over our life to the guidance of the spirit within. For there is no Truth to be found in this world except in the divine spark in the heart. That goes beyond mere belief, but is pure, authentic and just knows (gnosis). 
That pure divine spark within has the ability to measure, assess and sense this world, in all its details, by its own integrity, standard, moral sense and origin. It's certainly not the ego-operating system that many seem to identify with as being their core.

The controllers - the real and ultimate controllers (whoever or whatever they exactly are) - KNOW the Truth and from there suppress, exploit and keep the masses enslaved and ignorant.   

The majority of what is written in that primordial gnosis booklet can also be found elsewhere, in other sources. 
Each source has its own style and ways of interpreting and formulating, and has a different feel and background to it.

So-called Gnostic ideology has said to be behind the original and pristine message of every messenger/prophet from God(the true God), but the original and pristine message of these messengers got distorted, corrupted and/or severely suppressed by the forces of darkness, like the political and religious authorities, so it has never really gotten a fair chance. Messengers like Mani, Plato, Buddha, Laozi, Zoroaster, Pythagoras and Jesus. They were all bringers of light(Truth) from the True God who penetrated into this world in order that enough people will wake up and realise the true situation they find themselves, and eventually can free themselves. 
Unfortunately it has turned out it is not so easy to do this, since darkness has worked his ass off to suppress, corrupt and distort the Truth. Besides, Truth is regarded as the enemy of the self, and people are ruled by self and egoism.
I believe that the Truth has always been here in this world, but I think the problem is that people don't seek it, don't seek it with an earnest heart.

True all dat, y'all.  I always go with my gut.   Im pretty sure I'll end up being tortured to death for my beliefs.  I just cannot go along to get along, and ive had life situations that people would think were pretty great setups, working for fortune 500 companies, being married to rich people, and somehow I always end up walking away.  I have walked away from Omelas.  Ursula leguine anyone?

And even if we don't know who is exactly holding the reins, or for what reasons they enslave us, the bars all around us confirm we're in a cage.  

Did you see the story about checkpoints in north texas where they were pulling people over and demanding saliva and blood samples for no apparent reason?  fu*k that.