Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Primordial Gnosis: The Hidden Religion
The book was a good read. Elizabeth cleared up the major issue I had with the post above talking about the fallen demiurge as an artificial computer bordering on hyperspace.

For the Jews the distinction between Satan and Jehovah is critical and we couldn’t have demiurge jehovah-satan as is written:

The belief that satan and Lucifer are one and the same thing, what they call the devil, has remained up to this day. In the New Testament, it is already established that Lucifer and satan are the same (Luke, X.18) (2 Corinthians, XI.14). Even in Mgr. Meurin's work, which we quoted earlier, we find the same confusion: he calls the demiurge "Jehovah-Lucifer" and not "Jehovah-Satan", which for him would have been correct.

Three characters, Jehovah, Lucifer, Satan. I believe the choice between Jehovah and Satan (amongst the Jewish people) was what the Pharisees were about https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees ... it seems as if the Pharisees were loyal to Jehovah while the Sadducees went with Satan. Overcoming this knot has really been a lot of what the cultural movements have been about.

Demiurge: artificial computer
Jehovah: creator god
Satan: powerful being
Lucifer: mother fucker

The book itself doesn’t mention Sophia once. The focus on Lucifer rather than Goddess is worthy of note. Christ’s sermon The Pistis Sophia is probably worth a look up and re-read on this score, Steiner has lectured on it and does the subject justice: death of knowledge to be reawakened in Holy Spirit. The essence of deprogramming.

I see plenty of Lucifer and Satan in the world today, not so much of Jehovah, I worry for the goddesses, it’s a man’s world. Gaia Sophia. Gnosis not gno-bro

Jehovah is another name for Baal. Also known as Enlil and God of the old testament.